• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official: Video Games Discussion

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
right on the dot my friend, i was going to bring out alot of those points, but was too lazy to type all that, oh well all that matters is that you are absolutely correct!

That means a lot to me.......:tear:

Oh wait, bodybuilding.......I gotta be tough! :duh:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
totally agree! oh and i'm here to back ya up! miniduck u got to be reading my mind bro, or does this just back up that so true saying, "great minds think alike"!

Well, we're the kings of the video game thread.

Both part of Team Cutler.

Both left the f'ed up BBD.

----Now, I'm going to bed. Night everyone.

I think it's safe to say we're both geniuses or soon-to-be roomates at an insane asylum. :2:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miniduck said:
Personally, PS3 looks the worst to me. Sony's products are generally unreliable imo, and its $600 price tag doesn't help it. They have the same controller for the 3rd generation in a row, except now without rumble. They ripped off Wii with the tilt-sensing as well.

360 is decent, but it needs more big hits.

Wii will be affordable (less than $250), and the new controller looks very fun to play with. The graphics aren't up to par with 360 and PS3, but I honestly don't give a crap. The graphics are beyond good enough for me, and it's gameplay that counts.

Yea, the 600 dollar price tag is unbelievable, but your pretty much paying for a computer. And how much was the 360? Like 500 i think. The PS3 doesnt really need to change the controllers very much cause they already are perfect, they fit in your hand nicely.

The Wii wont be better than PS3 or the 360...the nintendo is just your personal favorite, you have to realize its alot different from the playstation and xbox...and you really have to love RPG games and mario games to even buy a nintendo.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miniduck said:
Well, we're the kings of the video game thread.

Both part of Team Cutler.

Both left the f'ed up BBD.

----Now, I'm going to bed. Night everyone.

I think it's safe to say we're both geniuses or soon-to-be roomates at an insane asylum. :2:

yep! well good nite! i'd go with geniuses!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Yea, the 600 dollar price tag is unbelievable, but your pretty much paying for a computer. And how much was the 360? Like 500 i think. The PS3 doesnt really need to change the controllers very much cause they already are perfect, they fit in your hand nicely.

The Wii wont be better than PS3 or the 360...the nintendo is just your personal favorite, you have to realize its alot different from the playstation and xbox...and you really have to love RPG games and mario games to even buy a nintendo.

Ugh.....I'm too tired to respond. I'll dissect your response tomorrow. :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miniduck said:
Ugh.....I'm too tired to respond. I'll dissect your response tomorrow. :no:

Oh well...really we will not agree on anything because you have your favorite (nintendo) and I have mine (playstation) and will still continue to defend our systems.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:

the controllers are good for the ps2, but modification and innovation are what people want, not the same thing over and over again. i do hold nintendo as my personal favorite, but i am open to trying all other systems, i own a ps2 as well, and have played the x-box, and x-box 360 enough to be able to criticize them, they are all good systems, but judging from all the aspects heard from all three sides, (microsoft, nintendo, sony) the wii is the most promising, about being different, that is the point bro, different is good! and by the way nintendo is not just rpg and mario games, the ps2 probably has more rpgs than nintendo. nintendo has a variety as well as very good series!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
the ps2 probably has more rpgs than nintendo.

What?!?! I cant believe that at all.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
personally im an xbox fan havnt had the chance to get a 360 yet still a bit pricey the PS3 is well expensive but that always happens when they first come out garanteed they will get much cheaper really quick, it doesnt even seem like that long ago that the PS2 came out anyone know what year it was?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
What?!?! I cant believe that at all.

just the final fantasy series makes a big chunk of it!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
just the final fantasy series makes a big chunk of it!

Oh that is true, I didnt really think about that.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant stand final fantasy my mates love it, I played it once couldnt get into it I accidently saved over my mates 227 hour save file he wasnt best pleased

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep they have alot! but like i said each system has it's own attractions but i think the wii is the overall package.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
I cant stand final fantasy my mates love it, I played it once couldnt get into it I accidently saved over my mates 227 hour save file he wasnt best pleased

yeah i know what u mean, i hate those games, and i have friends obssesed with that shit!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does the nintendo have most of the games the PS2 has and xbox?

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no I dont think so it has a lot of games they dont though

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Does the nintendo have most of the games the PS2 has and xbox?

they have the majority but there are titles that are just trademark for each system. such as for nintendo: mario, and zelda. xbox: halo

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok I got ya, just wondering about that.