• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official: Video Games Discussion

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
even better buddy! the only other series that i am a die hard fan of is Resident Evil! so any game that comes out pertainig to the Zelda series or the Resident Evil Series, u can bet i will buy!

I played through about half of Resident Evil 4 and thought it was great. I don't care for the older ones, however.

Super Mario World (super nintendo and gba)= best game ever, imo.

Best multiplayer game ever = Super Smash Bros. Melee (even without online!)

Most overrated game ever = Halo 2.

As you can see, I'm a rabid Nintendo fan, but I'll give any game a try if it's good.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I played farcry on the xbox and thought it was good whats different on the 360 just graphics?

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miniduck said:
I played through about half of Resident Evil 4 and thought it was great. I don't care for the older ones, however.

Super Mario World (super nintendo and gba)= best game ever, imo.

Best multiplayer game ever = Super Smash Bros. Melee (even without online!)

Most overrated game ever = Halo 2.

As you can see, I'm a rabid Nintendo fan, but I'll give any game a try if it's good.

do you like super monkey ball?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamcube and Wii), coming out at the end of this year. (I hope these work)

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
do you like super monkey ball?

It seemed decent, but it couldn't really hold my attention. Too frustrating at high difficulties.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like nintendo very much also, and of course old school mario rules, as well as all the smash brother titles and the kart titles.

i like all the Resident evil games, old and new but i guess it's just cause i'm a super fan!

by the way are u going to get the Nintendo Wii?

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what about monkey target lol

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess Xbox 360 has better graphics than PS2 and gamecube, but PS3 will be the best

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome screenshots miniduck, have seen many of them and the trailers and many other things related to it, just keeps adding more hype to the wait!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeh its coming out in a couple of months

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I guess Xbox 360 has better graphics than PS2 and gamecube, but PS3 will be the best

i got my money on the Wii!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
i like nintendo very much also, and of course old school mario rules, as well as all the smash brother titles and the kart titles.

i like all the Resident evil games, old and new but i guess it's just cause i'm a super fan!

by the way are u going to get the Nintendo Wii?

Most likely. I'll be checking the reviews first to see how the games hold up on the new controller. On Wii, I'm looking forward to Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros., Red Steel, and a few more.

I'm desperately hoping Camelot makes a new Golden Sun for it.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
i got my money on the Wii!

You cant really make nintendo games look any better cause their all cartoon games and mario games, they dont really need awesome graphics. So i got my money on the PS3.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeh PS3 definately it better be amazing after all this hype and putting the release date back

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miniduck said:
Most likely. I'll be checking the reviews first to see how the games hold up on the new controller. On Wii, I'm looking forward to Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros., Red Steel, and a few more.

I'm desperately hoping Camelot makes a new Golden Sun for it.

yeah i will be waiting for zelda, red steel, and super mario!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:

Personally, PS3 looks the worst to me. Sony's products are generally unreliable imo, and its $600 price tag doesn't help it. They have the same controller for the 3rd generation in a row, except now without rumble. They ripped off Wii with the tilt-sensing as well.

360 is decent, but it needs more big hits.

Wii will be affordable (less than $250), and the new controller looks very fun to play with. The graphics aren't up to par with 360 and PS3, but I honestly don't give a crap. The graphics are beyond good enough for me, and it's gameplay that counts.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
yeh PS3 definately it better be amazing after all this hype and putting the release date back

well i believe it will be good but the Wii and the 360 will win the system battle!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
You cant really make nintendo games look any better cause their all cartoon games and mario games, they dont really need awesome graphics. So i got my money on the PS3.

I assume you've never heard of Metroid, Geist, Red Steel, etc.? Simply because Mario has cartoonish graphics (which look great at the same time) doesn't mean you have to make a foolish generalization for all of Nintendo.

Many people say Microsoft and Sony are for adults, which is quite off. Sure that is a large demographic, but there are a countless number of "kid" games on Playstation (perhaps even more than on Nintendo consoles). Sony wouldn't exist if it wasn't for EA. The Xbox and 360 are complete failures in Japan.

Keep the comments coming, I can go on forever! :food-snacking:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miniduck said:
Personally, PS3 looks the worst to me. Sony's products are generally unreliable imo, and its $600 price tag doesn't help it. They have the same controller for the 3rd generation in a row, except now without rumble. They ripped off Wii with the tilt-sensing as well.

360 is decent, but it needs more big hits.

Wii will be affordable (less than $250), and the new controller looks very fun to play with. The graphics aren't up to par with 360 and PS3, but I honestly don't give a crap. The graphics are beyond good enough for me, and it's gameplay that counts.

right on the dot my friend, i was going to bring out alot of those points, but was too lazy to type all that, oh well all that matters is that you are absolutely correct!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miniduck said:
I assume you've never heard of Metroid, Geist, Red Steel, etc.? Simply because Mario has cartoonish graphics (which look great at the same time) doesn't mean you have to make a foolish generalization for all of Nintendo.

Many people say Microsoft and Sony are for adults, which is quite off. Sure that is a large demographic, but there are a countless number of "kid" games on Playstation (perhaps even more than on Nintendo consoles). Sony wouldn't exist if it wasn't for EA. The Xbox and 360 are complete failures in Japan.

Keep the comments coming, I can go on forever! :food-snacking:

totally agree! oh and i'm here to back ya up! miniduck u got to be reading my mind bro, or does this just back up that so true saying, "great minds think alike"!