what type of insulin to use with HGH - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    congrats dude, hey how long more or less should a cycle like this be for?? i haerd for a good 6 months???
    From what I have read when taking it with steroids do somewhere from 8-12 weeks of it.

Here is something I found online about time periods.

Since there are many factors to consider when anticipating results from HGH therapy (such as one's age, unique metabolism, exercise frequency, dietary habits, current health status, etc.), it is difficult to establish exact time frames as to when all persons will recognize results. In view of this, the expected timeframe for each person will vary. Some general guidelines would be 2 to 4 weeks for improvement in overall well-being, with many more benefits beginning to be realized near the 3 month point. By 6 months, a significant degree of cellular transformation should be occurring and many specific benefits should be recognized. The process of cellular transformation does take a reasonable period of time. To expect instant results is unrealistic, however, if you believe in our products and take them faithfully as thousands of our loyal and satisfied customers have done, then you too, can be successful in your desire to look younger, feel better, and have more energy to live your life.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bambam55's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

to be honest dude I think your in great shape for your age. Your very strong. I think you should just focus eating and getting big, the best way to do that is with heavy compound lifts. Focus in on those and in a year or so you'll def be where you want to be.

"Playing Linebacker is as close as you get to being a modern day Gladiator"- Bill Romanowski

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i have high expectations of myself, i WILL NOT settle for nothing less of what i expect, bambam if only could of weighed what you weigh i be so friggin happy lol, BTW i believe im at a clean 205 so w/e the next 4-5 weeks should be pretty good, also i think ima continue the test a few more weeks after the eq is done with, so i can finish the vial if not i have half a vial that i wont use in the future half a vial aint gonna do shit, after this ima train and diet hard and even more serious cause ill be on my own and my fat ass family wont be eating my food lol and like 3-4 months ima do a good tren cycle ima see what i can come up with, BTW dude thanks alot

Member bodybuilding reputation Zomb131's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LOG

If the Army and the Navy Ever gaze on Heaven's scenes,

They will find the streets are guarded By United States Marines.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Zomb131 View Post
    LOG
    log??? hey marine why did you blurr your face on your avi??

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LOL! When refering to slin when someone says Log, they mean Humalog.

Because to stay some what anonymous. Why do you want to see it?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

from reading this thread you got SHIT for help.

When using slin w/ GH you only use it 3x/week max of 15iu's Post workout....i'd start off with 5 iu's. GH will cause you to become insulin resistant plus taking slin will cause that even more...so you need to take some R-ala's or drink 3 tbsp/day of Vinegar, white wine or apple...which ever. This will help keep you slin sensitive. Run slin 4 on 4 off. Keep taking the vinegar daily to keep your body slin sensitive...and remember to keep simple sugars around just in case! Have like 100g's carbs in your fridge like grape juice. Incase you go hypo you'll need to pound it.

Remember you MUST ingest at least 10g's carbs PER 1IU of slin. So 5iu = 50g/carbs at least. If your off season i'd do 20g's per IU for growth. Since the slin spikes 15 min after injection it stays active for 3-4 hrs...gotta eat clean for those 4 hrs or you'll pack on fat easily.

questions? I'll come back here more often if you have questions.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thanks alot for the info zomb!! but is it soposed to be 70/30 insulin or pure 100% insulin

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ I used 100....but some like the 75/25 stuff, research and see what works best for you.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good to go, thanks for the info, semper fi.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions