• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OFFICIAL F1 talk Thread

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Let's discuss it folks!

this weekend we have the Hungarian GP, the 1st practice just started.

opinions? predictions?

1st practice winner prediction : Vettel

F1mecca

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Damn! great job Diogo, I totally forgot these days about making this thread, <3 you!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I have no respect for Ferrari never liked them, and their team orders doesn't do things better.
Vettel has none of my respect either because of his behaivour..so Im happy if theres none of them i the top3, Webber is fine though, but preferably someone of the mclaren drivers in the top.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Driver & constructor's standings as of July 30, 2010

Driver standings:
n1p5zb-1.jpg

Constructor standings:
35jkygy-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
More about Formula 1, news, videos: cool race edits, onboard laps, live timing on here,

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I have no respect for Ferrari never liked them, and their team orders doesn't do things better.
Vettel has none of my respect either because of his behaivour..so Im happy if theres none of them i the top3, Webber is fine though, but preferably someone of the mclaren drivers in the top.

Ferrari's team orders are not the best lately, yea I agree; but Vettel? he's a goddamn great driver, young, fast and will have a title in the next 1-2 years at max. I agree though, for his age, he's a bit arrogant maybe, especially with his team-mate Webber, but other than that he's the future of F1.

M. Schumacher should've stayed retired.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
today's practice results .

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Webber

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ferrari's team orders are not the best lately, yea I agree; but Vettel? he's a goddamn great driver, young, fast and will have a title in the next 1-2 years at max. I agree though, for his age, he's a bit arrogant maybe, especially with his team-mate Webber, but other than that he's the future of F1.

M. Schumacher should've stayed retired.

I'll never forget Schumi's very last show of mastery: 2003 US GP...... OMG what the fuck is him doing???? He's loosing places like mad! Nope, he was only waiting for a weather change and then... bye bye, rest of field...

Ferrari is F1 as Arnie is BB. I remember Alesi struggling in the poor 92-93 Ferrari... and him and Berger challenging in some races in 94...

Anyway, Schumi will always be remembered besides Ferrari, Brawn, Todt, Byrne and Martinelli.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
F1.com for the live timming, f1-live.com for the news and gossip.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mercedes should drop the "development" of the current car and focus on 2011. In fact the should have dropped it 3-4 GPs ago. Who the **** cares if they win 1 GP before the end of the year? Mercedes should be there for winning.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Mercedes should drop the "development" of the current car and focus on 2011. In fact the should have dropped it 3-4 GPs ago. Who the **** cares if they win 1 GP before the end of the year? Mercedes should be there for winning.

And you dont think they are doing just that, what changes are there till next year?...f-duct, and double diffuser ban...thats about it. Believe me they are developing their next car as we speak.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
And you dont think they are doing just that, what changes are there till next year?...f-duct, and double diffuser ban...thats about it. Believe me they are developing their next car as we speak.

This. Actually I've heard 2 races ago, the commentator guy on TV here said something about this, that Mercedes is looking forward already for the 2011 season.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
today's practice results .

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Webber

As for the Hungarian GP, I think as usual Vettel will take the pole position, but in the race, Sunday, he will have either a start/pits/accident problem and will not win. Prolly top 3 again.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Theres one reason and one reason only for Schumacher doing so badly...the car was made for Jenson Button...Jenson likes the car to understeer. The Petronas Merceders (Brawn, Honda ect) car has been developed under many years to suit Button and no one else. Schumacher is exactly the opposite, he want it to oversteer. The car was already developed for this season before Schumacher signed...they just didn't have enought time to "modify" it to suit Schumacher..they will be a force next year...Im sure of it

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I don't care who wins... as long as its Webber.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ haha Webber is a force to be reckon with for sure, the title is between those top 4 or 5 drivers.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Vettel FTW!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
link to watch the 3rd practice.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres one reason and one reason only for Schumacher doing so badly...the car was made for Jenson Button...Jenson likes the car to understeer. The Petronas Merceders (Brawn, Honda ect) car has been developed under many years to suit Button and no one else. Schumacher is exactly the opposite, he want it to oversteer. The car was already developed for this season before Schumacher signed...they just didn't have enought time to "modify" it to suit Schumacher..they will be a force next year...Im sure of it

I'm glad to know you are another F1 purist in here. Exactly, Schumi drives using the throttle to put the car where he wants... anyway, I hope Schumi would be a contender next year, but Newey is doing his work, as he did in Leyton House, Williams and McLaren. The guy is simply the best designer ever alongside Gordon Murray and Colin Anthony Bruce Chapman (yeah I love his full name :p). You can't fight him. He's just the best.

Vettel will take the trophy this year.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
5 minutes till qualifying's Q1