• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler Updates Official Thread

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Post all of your Jay Cutler updates here! Jay Cutler is a pro bodybuilder born in 1973! Find pictures, videos and updates on what Jay is up to these days! Jay Cutler won the 2006 Mr. Olympia!

This is an Image from the famous pro bodybuilder Jay Cutler at a Q & A Seminar Session at BodyPower in the UK

More on Jay Cutler:

Check out our Jay Cutler Bodybuilding Bio!

Jay Cutler Bio From his site

I was born August 3, 1973 in Worcester, Massachusetts, the youngest of seven. At a young age, I began working for my brother’s concrete business. This is where I developed quite a physique, which later provided the foundation for my bodybuilding career. I began training on my 18th birthday. What started as training only to look better, quickly led to competitions. My first show was at age 19 at the Teen Nationals in Raleigh, NC, in which I placed first. From here, my bodybuilding career and love for competing steamrolled. Over the next 20 years, I went on to train and compete in numerous shows, earning myself many victories and a lot of accomplishments.

After skipping the Arnold Classic in 2005 and winning second at that year’s Mr. Olympia, 2006 was the year I boldly informed my fans and critics that this would be the year I would have my name etched into bodybuilding history by becoming the Mr. Olympia. With lots of intense training at Gold’s Gym, I did just that. I won my first Mr. Olympia title, beating the reigning champ, Ronnie Coleman.

Being the new Mr. Olympia was an amazing experience, I was never so busy. I purchased a new home in February of 2007, my dream home, just outside Summerlin, NV. Although it took the entire spring and summer to adjust and settle into my new home, I didn’t once forget the importance of training. I went on to win the Olympia for the second year in a row in the fall, but not without difficulty from an improved Victor Martinez.

After losing my Mr. Olympia title in 2008, I decided to make some changes and do things a bit differently. I took my prep very seriously this year and I knew I wanted my title back. Following lots of hard work and determination, I took the stage at the Olympia, very relaxed, and made history by regaining my title. The feeling was unreal.

As I picked up momentum and earned more recognition, my time was in high demand. I juggled training and competitions along with a new major deal the biggest magazine in the bodybuilding market, Muscular Development. This exclusive deal led greater publicity and the best images to be used in marketing. I began shooting every month! I was traveling nonstop and decided to make another run at the Olympia in 2011, again winning the title, making that my fourth.

Training was going great, and I thought I would be at my best ever for the year. My worst nightmare became my reality when I tore my left biceps during a photo shoot just two weeks from the contest. I was hoping for the best and went into the show with positive thinking but the damage was done. I was up against Phil Heath, who took second to me last year. I ended up losing once again was knocked back to second. Knowing I needed surgery, I wasn’t sure if I had another one in me and began living my life as a normal person, eating the way I wanted and leaning down.

After suffering my injury, I reevaluated my business position. It was an obvious decision when the opportunity to align myself with BPI Sports, the largest sports nutrition brand, presented itself. I inked a deal with BPI in September 2012. Shortly thereafter, I kicked off my Mobile Mansion Tour in a custom wrapped rock star style bus visiting retailers, distributors and trade shows across the US and abroad.

This is my year! As I continue my worldwide tour, I’m also launching my very own Jay Cutler Elite Series product line. This comprehensive line, including a Fat Burner, Pre-Workout, Protein, Testosterone Booster, Muscle Builder and Aminos, brings a swirl of media attention that already accompanies me and my quest to regain my title. Prepping for the Olympia, I’m devoting countless hours, intensifying my training and sticking to a strict diet of seven meals a day, in order to become a champion. This is the year that I’ll take my fifth Olympia title. Just try and stop me!
See Jay Cutler 2008 vs 2009 Mr. Olympia.

Last edited by a moderator:
PorcoDio

PorcoDio

Re: Jay Cutler Updates (Official Thread)

but I think there is anyone who starts watching Jay Cutler about 45 minutes?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

but I think there is anyone who starts watching Jay Cutler about 45 minutes?

Learn some english before you post on the forums, you ****ing noob. Not only the "Zack is mentally retarded" troll **** you're posting 99% of the time.

PorcoDio

PorcoDio

Learn some english before you post on the forums, you ****ing noob. Not only the "Zack is mentally retarded" troll **** you're posting 99% of the time.
I apologize for my bad English but I speak the truth
I am not a troll ;) but... Jay Cutler talk for 45 minutes is absurd

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

One tip for Porcodio: Don't watch it! So easy!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay trains his Pal Doug Osbourne from UK ..Update May 27

Jay trains his Pal Doug Osbourne from UK

PorcoDio

PorcoDio

the fat because you train? ahaha

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Part 4

Jay trains his Pal Doug Osbourne from UK Part 4

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay Cutler using the machine for a massage with some extra leverage!

Jay Cutler using the machine
for a massage with some extra leverage!

fdelval

fdelval

Re: Jay Cutler using the machine for a massage with some extra leverage!

Jay Cutler using the machine
for a massage with some extra leverage!

what the hell?
At 0:20 he reminded me of my cat before spitting a hairball.
Other than that, i have no clue what was he doing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

discodunk

Hes getting a massage gatdammit! Jay is god!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay Trains his Pal From the UK Doug Osbourne Part 5

Jay Trains his Pal From the UK Doug Osbourne Part 5

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jay Cutler Guest Posing at the 2011 NPC Atlantic States

atl11_cutler_rot-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
www.jaycutler.com

Jay Cutler new Official website!

Jay has already started its preparation for the 2011 Olympia
There you can find his notes on Diet and Training
Within the department Blueprints to the Olympia 2011

Link No longer exists - Here is a Link To Jay Cutler instead.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay Trains his Pal From the UK Doug Osbourne day 2

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

^^ He's a monster, remember.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Lewis arms look really good.

W

Workingroup

Que Lewis muhcacho si es Andy Haman