Kai Greene Updates Official Thread - Page 20
Your first visit?
Register

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Here is Kai Greene on his bodybuilding and training formula..

Over the years my quads have been dominate to the other parts of my legs, so I prefer to address the other parts when I am most energetic and alert. This is the formula for improvement. I make sure I am using my mind and focusing deep into feeling every fiber working. I generate great power at around 15-20 reps and working to failure in this rep range is effective for my body. When you get deeply connected with your muscles, you donít need to lift the entire gym. I know most people think of working at higher rep range as light, but not for me. My legs like this range and its where I feel the best combination of both power and strength. This rep range is natural for me and I feel more neurologically connected when using lower reps.
    Name:  Kai-Greene-Quads.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  100.2 KB

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wise Words from our guy Kai !!! I always like to watch his youtube videos before a workout. I find it keeps me more focused on the mind muscle connection.

More words of wisdom and bodybuilding motivation from Kai Greene! I hope he competes again soon!
    If you work hard, stay committed to what your going after in time it will be recognized. You better believe the future is yours to hold. To all the people out there who fail to believe and think they canít achieve something, Iím holding it down for you. You can be successful. For all the people who think, ďWell, Iím too shortĒ, Iím still holding it down for you, you can still be a success. Find things that excite you and that you give your all in and work hard towards attaining it. I promise you will see the beauty of it all unfold right in front of you.
    For Coaching -> Email:Kai@officialkaigreene.com
    Name:  kai-greene-motivation.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  42.7 KB

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai really makes sense here.

BUMP!!! for cool kai pic

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

That is a cool Kai pic but no label on the hair? hahaha

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

More good words from Kai Greene! Come on Kai! Get back to competing! Mr. Olympia 2017!
    Bodybuilding is an art form that I embody and get direct results from the efforts I impart. If you look at your body as a whole, there are areas that naturally look bigger or more muscular, and others that require more work. But they all need work. Every day, I try to make improvements in the gym. Over time, it helps me concentrate on strengths and weaknesses so the package I present is the best and most complete possible. This key is be willing to push yourself to a different place from both a physical and mental standpoint. A place that requires sacrifice and allows the body to perform at a different level. I call on this when I need to, and this is what makes me proficient at my job. Itís all a process and the stimulation from each and every rep that creates the musculature I need to grow as both a bodybuilder and as a man.
    Name:  (6)_Kai_Greene_2016-11-03_08-16-42.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  1.07 MB

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    More good words from Kai Greene! Come on Kai! Get back to competing! Mr. Olympia 2017!
    Bodybuilding is an art form that I embody and get direct results from the efforts I impart. If you look at your body as a whole, there are areas that naturally look bigger or more muscular, and others that require more work. But they all need work. Every day, I try to make improvements in the gym. Over time, it helps me concentrate on strengths and weaknesses so the package I present is the best and most complete possible. This key is be willing to push yourself to a different place from both a physical and mental standpoint. A place that requires sacrifice and allows the body to perform at a different level. I call on this when I need to, and this is what makes me proficient at my job. Itís all a process and the stimulation from each and every rep that creates the musculature I need to grow as both a bodybuilder and as a man.
    Name:  (6)_Kai_Greene_2016-11-03_08-16-42.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  1.07 MB
    I hope to see him on olympia stage again!!!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looks like Kai Greene voted but who do you think he voted for? Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
    Name:  (1)_Kai_Greene_2016-11-09_17-24-46.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  601.5 KB

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He probably voted for Clinton being a black guy.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

HIS last guest posing

Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 11-30-2016 at 10:18 AM.

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai will be in rome

868e9d8c9f68455553faa8510dfe5bff 1

BUMP!!............Kai Today

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

The latest Bodybuilding advice from Kai Greene!
    Name:  Kai-Greene-2016.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  121.6 KB
    I used to do the same workouts you always hear about or read about: start with quads, squat heavy to the ground and fight my way back, then move into presses, extensions, etc., while hamstrings and calves were a mere afterthought. This type of training translates to your appearance onstage. This is why so many bodybuilders have dominant quads but lack the surrounding details to make a truly great a pair of legs. My goal is to build legendary legs, not just great quads. I’m leery of movements that are comfortable, you know the ones you sit down with, lean back and do the exercise like you’re at home on the sofa. Although these movements can be strenous and no doubt painful, I want my entire body to be “ALERT” and involved.
    Sometimes extra sets are necessary because the level of focus demanded wasn’t where it needed to be on the first few. As a result, I don’t get the neurological feedback required for direct muscle stimulation. It maybe on the second or third set until I get the three or four great reps needed. Nothing is set in stone. I set out with a plan to do four sets, but that’s just an estimate based on experience. Some days I might be so tuned in that I get the most stimulation possible in three sets; other days it might take six to eight. Regardless we are never going to stop working until our canvas is complete and ready to reveal to the world.
    Wanting to learn more?
    Shoot me an email over -> Kai@officialkaigreene.com

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation 1000 Wombats's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That damn mask. Just why? He has a great physique, why can't he just be normal like other pros?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    The latest Bodybuilding advice from Kai Greene!
    Name:  Kai-Greene-2016.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  121.6 KB
    I used to do the same workouts you always hear about or read about: start with quads, squat heavy to the ground and fight my way back, then move into presses, extensions, etc., while hamstrings and calves were a mere afterthought. This type of training translates to your appearance onstage. This is why so many bodybuilders have dominant quads but lack the surrounding details to make a truly great a pair of legs. My goal is to build legendary legs, not just great quads. Iím leery of movements that are comfortable, you know the ones you sit down with, lean back and do the exercise like youíre at home on the sofa. Although these movements can be strenous and no doubt painful, I want my entire body to be ďALERTĒ and involved.
    Sometimes extra sets are necessary because the level of focus demanded wasnít where it needed to be on the first few. As a result, I donít get the neurological feedback required for direct muscle stimulation. It maybe on the second or third set until I get the three or four great reps needed. Nothing is set in stone. I set out with a plan to do four sets, but thatís just an estimate based on experience. Some days I might be so tuned in that I get the most stimulation possible in three sets; other days it might take six to eight. Regardless we are never going to stop working until our canvas is complete and ready to reveal to the world.
    Wanting to learn more?
    Shoot me an email over -> Kai@officialkaigreene.com
    He has some pretty flamboyant costumes for sure..

15268010 10154864203298901 289121176540811458 n?oha1dcdc584f5402fa1f448d20de075455&ampoe58BEE97A

Kai Greene on how important details are in bodybuilding.
    Name:  Kai-Greene.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  95.2 KB

Growing up is always about seeing the intricate details as much as was about being around the right people and finding the right inspiration, dreaming and believing in what you can achieve. The most important thing on your journey when it comes to achieving your own physique will come from your desire to stay committed and hold nothing back day after day. Understand where you are now and what you’re capable of becoming can be onward progressing throughout time. If you're looking for your own personalized plan of action then I encourage you to email and I will get back to you as soon as I can -> Kai@officialkaigreene.com

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions