Kai Greene Updates Official Thread - Page 23
Your first visit?
Register

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene Bodybuilding Motivation.

Nine photos representing a relentless pursuit of mind & body connection. If you look at your body as a whole, there might be areas that naturally appear larger or more full, while others require more work. But they all need work! Every day, I try to make improvements in the gym. Over time, concentrating on strengths and weaknesses so the package I present is the best and most complete possible. This key here is be willing to push yourself to a different place from both a physical and mental standpoint. A place that requires sacrifice and allows the body to perform at a different level. I call on this when I need to, and this is what makes me proficient at my job. Itís all a process and the stimulation from each and every rep that creates the musculature I need to grow as both a bodybuilder and as a man.
    Name:  Kai-Greene.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  0

BUMP!!!!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai is still a beast!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene and Ryderwear:
    Don't ever look down,
    Be comfortable with who you are,
    Our flaws are what makes us PERFECT.
    Name:  Kai-Greene-Ryderwear.jpg
Views: 918

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

His stomach is terrible

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene words of bodybuilding wisdom:
    As a young man I remember being told that the guy that goes to the gym is the guy that is concerned with the physical, and the man that goes to college is a man that is concerned with the development of his mind. I struggled from time to time with that as a young man.....Because THEY'RE NOT SEPARATE. To identify myself as a bodybuilder is to identify myself as a thinking being. My body becomes a physical manifestation of my thoughts. My power is not my body...My power is my mind. My mind is at work. To gain command of this, is to gain command of your thinking, to gain control of your thinking is to gain control of the picture of your life!
    Name:  Kai-Greene.jpg
Views: 764

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Waste. Wish Kai was competing.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Quote Originally Posted by kaigold View Post
    waste. Wish kai was competing.
    x2

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaigold View Post
    waste. Wish kai was competing.
    x2
    х3))

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

It isn't going to happen. Kai seems pretty happy with what he is doing.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't think we'll see him competing at the Mr O ever again.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Some day maybe Kai and Phil will mc at Mr. O and then they can try to out do each other. lol

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Some day maybe Kai and Phil will mc at Mr. O and then they can try to out do each other. lol
    That is more likely than them ever going up against each other in Vegas.

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene.. Bodybuilding is his craft.. to be he quit competing.
    I do a lot of thinking about my training and meditating about my craft when Iím not in the gym. Bodybuilding is my craft and because it is my craft it dictates how I live. Because it dictates how I live itís not just what I do in the gym but itís also an accepted lifestyle. When I get in the gym itís all about action. I donít have time to sit around and mark anything off in a book or question what I am going to do next. So largely while Iím on the floor I am going by how I feel, but itís not just how I feel because Iím also continually cross referencing back and forth huge reservoirs of information that Iíve gathered in the years that Iíve been training. So itís really unfair to say exactly I just go by feel. But I do believe in high, high intensity. I donít believe that thereís anytime while Iím on the floor that I should be sitting down catching my breath; that doesnít make sense. Thereís plenty of time to rest when Iím done. Take your mind and body to the next level with me, online training available for May email: Kai@officialkaigreene.com
    Name:  2017-Kai-Greene.jpg
Views: 837

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

by Jack Beresford
    Kai Greene On Bodybuilding, Making Movies And Turning To WWE
    The star of Generation Iron 2 spoke exclusively to loaded about all things musclebound.

Bodybuilding takes as much mental as it does physical strength, as the legendary Kai Greene knows only too well.

Born and raised in Brooklyn, Greeneís steady rise through the ranks of professional bodybuilding saw him garner the nicknames The Predator and Mr. Getting It Done.

Something of an overnight star after the release of Generation Iron, a documentary charting the ups and downs of life as a professional bodybuilder on the circuit, Greene has returned for a second instalment, Generation Iron 2, which lands this month.

Ahead of the release, he spoke to loaded about what it takes to make it in the sport and a few more things besides.

loaded: How did you first get into bodybuilding?

Greene: Influences in the pop culture, photos, magazine. Immediately thought of larger possibilities if I were able to look like the images in those publications and on screen.

loaded: What would be the one piece of advice you would give to anyone getting into it?

Greene: Be clear about what you want to accomplish. Be clear about what your goals are.

loaded: Can you walk us through your daily fitness/diet regime?

Greene: Wake up and give thanks to my creator and then we follow our basic protocols. Meals are prepped and eaten 2-3 hours until my day ends. Training consists of morning cardio and basic regimen following an afternoon training session. And in the middle of all that we conduct our business outside of the gym.

loaded: Can you explain the mind-muscle connection to us?

Greene: Becoming fully aware of the muscles that you are training while youíre training them.

loaded: Whatís the most extreme thing you have ever seen someone do in a bid to win a bodybuilding contest?

Greene: The most extreme thing Iíve seen is the aim of the athlete to do their very best!

loaded: Are steroids still a problem in bodybuilding? Do you have any horror stories you might have witnessed that would put people off using them?

Greene: I have no horror stories

loaded: Looking back on your career to date, whatís been your most cherished memory/success?

Greene: Winning the first competition because of the extreme circumstances we found ourselves under at the time.

loaded: Youíre going to appear in a movie called Crazy Fist Ė can you tell us a little about that? Any other films in the pipeline?

Greene: In Crazy Fist, I play an action character that battles the main character within the opening scene of the film. Yes, Generation Iron 2, which premieres May 12th during Body Power Weekend in Birmingham, UK. My role represents the limitless possibilities as well as the hopes of those that dare to aim higher and to do more.

loaded: And your art Ė how did you get into sculpting? Was it something youíve always been keen on?

Greene: The artistic mind has been alive and with me as long as I care to remember even before I knew it was there.

loaded: Would you ever consider doing something like WWE? Youíd make a pretty cool addition.

Greene: That would surely be exciting. Currently Iím developing my skills as an actor to play multiple roles and characters. So much so that Iíve been cast in a film that I cannot say much about this very moment, but I play an intriguing character with a heart of gold.

Name:  kai-greene.jpg
Views: 920

http://loaded.co.uk/kai-greene-bodybuilder-wwe/

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,