Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread - Page 26
Your first visit?
Register

Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 468 of 989
  1. #451
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,379

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    Yeah I suppose you guys are right but if its PSed then whoever did it, did one heck of a good job becuase its not with a white/black sheet in the background but rather a room and not much of that is distorted around his wait!
    I hope they all show up in the best shape of their lives and because Im rooting for Jay I hope he wins this one and retires!
    Glad to see you realistic though haha. I thought you really believed it was real. Anyways I too want to see them at their best, and probably Jay will win his 5th O, but why retire after? IMO he should continue and tie Dorian's 6 titles. Like Ronnie vs Haney both with 8 Sandows, it would be nice for Jay to be tied with Yates for 6 imo.

    But not more than 6 cus he shouldn't be on the same number of wins with Arnold though





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #452
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,379

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    it should be starting soon..


    Can't wait for the video, this should be great!


    ps. Branch is at the press conference as well.


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-06-2018 at 06:53 AM.


  3. #453
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    You guys are getting too worked up over one picture. Whether the pic is PS'd or not, his waist won't look anything like that on stage.




  4. #454
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,379

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    ^^ true.
    Press conference pics

    JEB 1982wtmk QENUEWTSKYJPG 1
    JEB 2012wtmk PFKSZHGMOOJPG 1
    JEB 2045wtmk VYMJYUIZGAJPG 1
    JEB 2108wtmk DNMPFRRPLZJPG 1
    JEB 2114wtmk HRTQTQGRMPJPG 1


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-06-2018 at 06:54 AM.


  5. #455
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,379

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    JEB 2119wtmk WSRYDTKCFUJPG 1
    JEB 2125wtmk AALEHIFPAJJPG 1
    JEB 2140wtmk NKTFSZDTUGJPG 1
    JEB 2143wtmk TBYVGKBSEUJPG 1
    JEB 2156wtmk AFZVJSQXVTJPG 1
    JEB 2179wtmk ZSAYHRPZEOJPG 1




  6. #456
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,379

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    JEB 2187wtmk JLDLIUQRTVJPG 1
    JEB 2195wtmk HGCXASFMYHJPG 1
    JEB 2219wtmk FWCQSHEGMNJPG 1




  7. #457
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Branch ?




  8. #458
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,379

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Branch ?
    He said (from what Adina wrote on MD) that he came there for the fans.




  9. #459
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,692

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Branch ?
    He is gonna compete with one leg and on crutches...


    sigpic70272 11

    "Its better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven"


  10. #460
    Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Setúbal - Portugal
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,931

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Vic said he has tha same feeling that he had on 07 when he beat Jay...LOL


    sigpic74948 1

    Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion


  11. #461
    Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Setúbal - Portugal
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,931

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Fan: Kai, what would a win mean to you?

    Kai: The philosophy of winning would mean, that the powers that be abroad this universe has granted me the power to foresee something that has never in my wildest dreams, thoughts of reality and....




  12. #462
    Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,087

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    ^ did kai really say that? he needs to stop that **** already. We never hear any straight answers from him about his physique, his training, nutrition... all he does it talk about champion of mind ******ry.


    "Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

    NewKaiSig 2


  13. #463
    Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Setúbal - Portugal
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,931

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*






  14. #464
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,379

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by dilatedmuscle View Post
    ^ did kai really say that? he needs to stop that **** already. We never hear any straight answers from him about his physique, his training, nutrition... all he does it talk about champion of mind ******ry.
    haters gonna hate.




  15. #465
    Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Setúbal - Portugal
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,931

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*








  16. #466
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation BigBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5,141

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    @ BigBen

    Not qouting you because it obvisousely hurt your feelings!
    But this being a "forum" a "discussion board" I do have right to argue my point... funny how you did everything you accused me of doing by quoting a string of my comments and totally yet once again ignoring my comment about your comment on the size of Jay Cutlers legs! I dont need pictures (hence didnt ask for those) to prove to me the difference between his legs I know that was and still is there albeit a lot less visible...!

    Dude this is a discussion board re BBing and this is kinda the peak time for "discussing" BBers and no ones stalking you or against you... stop being such a Kai Greene!
    I didn't ignore your comment about Jay's legs. I addressed it directly. U can argue your point, you are wrong. I provided evidence for my point, you provided nothing but 15 year old picture and poor logic. Part of making a good argument is to provide evidence for the statements that are being made. With out evidence the criteria for truth is belief, and that is nonsense. For example if I said "I believe the sky is red." My belief in the sky being red does not make it true, and since I have no evidence for my statement, said statement has little to no truth value. Now if i said the sky is appears a shade of red in certain areas during a sun set, then I could provide evidence for such a statement, thus adding validity to said statement.

    I never said you were against me, lol, as if it matters. I am responding in hopes that you will review your actions and realize you have a prejudice. That does not mean you should change it, but it is valuable to acknowledge ones own prejudices.

    Also, I take no offense to being called a "kai Green," it is actually a complement. Kai is one of the few, if not the only pro, who thinks before he speaks. He gives a background to the comments he is making so the fans can understand where he is coming from and some of the prejudices he has in his thinking. But most fans do not like this and that is not surprising due to the fact that most bbers/bodybuilding fans have no background in philosophy or philosophical arguments. I am not saying Kai is a genius philosopher, but I am saying that someone who acknowledges their prejudices and explains them is showing intelligence that most professionals in any field do not show. Understanding that we all have prejudices should be the most basic level of being able to communicate effectively, otherwise we would all just sit and argue over moot points. With that said I replied to you to show you that your favoritism of Jay is skewing your view of reality and that is all.


    Last edited by BigBen; 09-15-2011 at 01:04 PM.


  17. #467
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,305

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    I didn't ignore your comment about Jay's legs. I addressed it directly. U can argue your point, you are wrong. I provided evidence for my point, you provided nothing but 15 year old picture and poor logic. Part of making a good argument is to provide evidence for the statements that are being made. With out evidence the criteria for truth is belief, and that is nonsense. For example if I said "I believe the sky is red." My belief in the sky being red does not make it true, and since I have no evidence for my statement, said statement has little to no truth value. Now if i said the sky is appears a shade of red in certain areas during a sun set, then I could provide evidence for such a statement, thus adding validity to said statement.

    I never said you were against me, lol, as if it matters. I am responding in hopes that you will review your actions and realize you have a prejudice. That does not mean you should change it, but it is valuable to acknowledge ones own prejudices.

    Also, I take no offense to being called a "kai Green," it is actually a complement. Kai is one of the few, if not the only pro, who thinks before he speaks. He gives a background to the comments he is making so the fans can understand where he is coming from and some of the prejudices he has in his thinking. But most fans do not like this and that is not surprising due to the fact that most bbers/bodybuilding fans have no background in philosophy or philosophical arguments. I am not saying Kai is a genius philosopher, but I am saying that someone who acknowledges their prejudices and explains them is showing intelligence that most professionals in any field do not show. Understanding that we all have prejudices should be the most basic level of being able to communicate effectively, otherwise we would all just sit and argue over moot points. With that said I replied to you to show you that your favoritism of Jay is skewing your view of reality and that is all.
    Stop being such a Kai Greene, talk the simple talk... legnthening sentences just for the sake of getting chances to drop random big words didnt make Kai a better person nor would they do you any good!
    I was against your STUPID comment about size of Jay's legs I argued that and even "drew" a pretty picture for your genious intellect! I dont have any issues with comments about Jay's assymetrical legs... I agreed to those comments! These stupid assumptions that the whole world is singling you out and plotting against you and how you've always been a victom of circumstances... that crazy BS is just that __ CRAZY BS... go get professioonal help for that!
    I provided enough evidence for the points I had issues with! Stop searching for big words and more importantly STOP CONFUSING THAT NONSENCICAL CRYPTIC BS with "thinking before speaking"!




  18. #468
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,305

    Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

    Saddest excuse for an openning monologue... Bob Chic had a full year and yet he was soooo bloody unprepared for the press confrence its not funny!
    .
    .
    .
    - "from New York, Big Eugene Mishin"... hun? Mishin is from New York?
    - JOJ's traps were almost tearing through his baggy jacket
    - Troy's face has more striations than most Olympians will have on their pecs!
    - Hardly anyone clapped for Ben White... and there was someone who actually booed Jay Cutler

    - I am, always have been and will always be rooting for "The guy" who despite his massive stature in BBing community was first in standing up to applaud Branch!


    Last edited by pakiman; 09-15-2011 at 04:52 PM.




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 
Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.