Evan Centopani Updates Official Thread - Page 3
Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Evan Centopani Updates - Official Thread

Full video of the leg training with John Meadows & #Evan Centopani. Check it out!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

#Evan Centopani signs a multi-year contract with PRIME Nutrition.

Name:  10464048_10152547700484621_5352929093458940273_n.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  47.6 KB

[FONT=times new roman]Let me preface this announcement by saying that I’m not presumptuous enough to believe that everyone is actually interested in the details of my daily life. However, I know there are people who will consider this newsworthy and want to know the details. That considered, I feel there is no person better suited to deliver this news and everything that should accompany it than me. Besides, I wouldn’t want it any other way![/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]As many of you know, I have called Universal Nutrition my home since the beginning of my bodybuilding career. Starting with them as an amateur in early 2007, I believe that our time working together produced a lot of great things. Whether I was speaking with fans in The Cage, at expos across the world, at ABC events or on their Forum, I sincerely enjoyed building relationships with those who love bodybuilding as much as I do. Being afforded this opportunity is something I truly appreciate. Additionally, I have nothing but respect for a company that never once asked me to speak anything but my sincere feelings about their products and the role they played in my bodybuilding success. Never being asked to compromise my integrity or devalue my word is something for which I will be forever grateful to Universal Nutrition.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]If there is one thing that I place a tremendous value on, it is my integrity. I consider myself fortunate to have realized early on that integrity can’t be bought nor can it be won with titles. Instead, it is something that is established over time as a result of having ideals and acting in accordance with them. Having spent years building my reputation in this industry, doing anything that could compromise my integrity is out of the question. What I am most interested in is continuing to increase the value of my word and establishing an even greater trust between myself and those who know me.

[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]Having said that, it’s with tremendous excitement that I announce my decision to enter into a partnership with Prime Nutrition. Prime possesses a fresh and unique vision regarding the future of sport supplementation and the willingness to take the necessary steps to see that vision become a reality. While both Prime and myself recognize the demand for products that can enhance performance, we agree that there is a primary need to maintain one’s health while striving to achieve performance. I am at a loss for the words that can express both the anticipation and gratitude I feel to be part of what I believe to be not only the future of the sports nutrition industry, but a movement based entirely on positive motives. The current disconnect between performance and health is one that I find to be not only disheartening, but on a much greater level, damaging to an industry and a sport.

[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]Prime has afforded me the opportunity to not only serve as a sponsored athlete, but as the creator of a series of products designed to help anyone who pushes physical boundaries in hopes of achieving the ultimate in performance and physique development. I will be head formulator for this line and will have an invaluable chance to impart my philosophies and express full creative control in the development process resulting in products that I can wholeheartedly endorse. As a professional bodybuilder, I know the thrill of victory and the personal satisfaction that comes from rising above the rest. I also know that health is an indispensable part of any winning formula. My goal is to achieve the highest level of success without sacrificing everything that is important to me. I know that is possible and it would be foolish on my part to ever stop asking myself “Is there a better way?” I want to see other people achieve their goals and do it in a way that is intelligent and aims to minimize risk.

[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]In closing, I would like to applaud Prime Nutrition for recognizing the fundamental relationship between health and performance. I can’t help but admire their foresight and willingness to fuel the development of products that can help people change how they think about achieving their goals. Having this opportunity to combine my experience, ideals and creativity in the creation of a unique line of products is tremendously inspiring for me and something for which I am sincerely grateful. Ideally, we will find a more balanced and more effective way to achieve our goals. That’s what I believe in and that’s exactly what I plan to accomplish in my partnership with Prime Nutrition.

[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]Sincerely Yours,

[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]Evan Centopani
    [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]primelogoJPG 1[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman]Boca Raton, Florida – It is with great excitement and pleasure, that on this day, Prime Nutrition is taking another giant leap in the ultra-competitive supplement industry. We are pleased to announce the signing of one of the brightest stars in all of professional bodybuilding, Evan Centopani, to a 5 year guaranteed contract that offers a truly unique opportunity for an athlete of Centopani’s stature.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman]Evan will not only be the face of the Prime Nutrition brand, but will also serve as an executive, working in new product and business development. He will be a lead formulator in all new products that hit the market world-wide and have an integral role in closed door meetings about future strategic planning. The terms of the agreement are in place to set-up Centopani long after his competitive bodybuilding days are behind him.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman]As many of you know, Centopani had been part of an established company for the past seven years, making this move one that didn’t come easy. However, the arrangement presented to Evan was one that he simply could not turn down. As fans of his know, he walks to the beat of his own drum and is meticulous before making decisions. It should come to no surprise that he took full advantage of this new beginning.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman]Centopani and President of Prime Nutrition, PJ Braun, have been close friends for over a decade. From pals, to training partners, and now business colleagues. Very rarely in business can you mix such a unique dynamic together; CEO of Prime Nutrition, Aaron Singerman, has also had the utmost respect and adulation for Evan for several years. Although the ink on this agreement is barely dry, the mutual admiration and like-mindedness is undeniable.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman]Stay tuned for more from Evan Centopani and Prime Nutrition about this industry rumbling announcement.[/FONT]

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ummm, thats for sure a great speech, a sincere one, but I bet that his career isn't going up anymore, Universal Nutrition is probably a bigger company than this one he just entered...anyway, best of luck!

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looks like #Evan Centopani is focusing on the #2015 Arnold Classic. Here's a recent off season pic of him at like 290lbs.

Name:  evan centopani off season 2014.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  45.1 KB

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I cannot believe that he left Animal to sign with Prime...

I wonder if Animal is going to stick with powerlifters now... Cuz Rex lives in Germany so can't use him that much. Frank doesn't compete that much but he will always be the face of Animal. And The House is now a coal miner..

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegg View Post

I wonder if Animal is going to stick with powerlifters now... Cuz Rex lives in Germany so can't use him that much. Frank doesn't compete that much but he will always be the face of Animal. And The House is now a coal miner..
    Do you have more info about Erik? I've read some time ago that he is retired from competing BB. What's he up to these days?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegg View Post

Do you have more info about Erik? I've read some time ago that he is retired from competing BB. What's he up to these days?
    From what one of the Universal guys told me earlier this year he put his BB career on hold so he could make a career switch(i think he was a nurse before) and provide for his family. That coal mining was a very risky job and took a lot of him and at the moment it was impossible to bodybuild while coal mining.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ wow. Would be great to see him again on stage soon. Wish him all the best in life.

Off season update from Evan Centopani - arm training.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    ^^ wow. Would be great to see him again on stage soon. Wish him all the best in life.

Off season update from Evan Centopani - arm training.

Nice Centopani arm workout.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Evan Centopani trains chest with John Meadows

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

part 2, delts training

Let's post some Evan Centopani pics and updates!

Name:  Evan_Centopani_(@evancentopani2016-10-27_15-38-25.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  109.8 KB

Name:  Evan_Centopani_(@evancentopani2016-10-27_15-39-17.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  391.2 KB

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

Here is a recent video of Evan Centopani:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    Here is a recent video of Evan Centopani:
    Good to see Evan again!

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Evan's such an easy guy to root for. He has always been open and honest and is a big fan favorite. He has a great physique and he needs to get back on the competition trail in a big way in 2017. SO much promise and he's still young enough to fulfill it.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Evan's such an easy guy to root for. He has always been open and honest and is a big fan favorite. He has a great physique and he needs to get back on the competition trail in a big way in 2017. SO much promise and he's still young enough to fulfill it.
    He has so many fans too. People love Roelly. He is a really good family man.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    You mean Evan?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    You mean Evan?
    I meant Roelly Winklaar. I was in wrong topic. Sorry.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions