Evan Centopani Updates Official Thread - Page 4
Your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Evan Centopani Updates - Official Thread

Evan Centopani pic!
    Name:  Evan_Centopani.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  107.7 KB

Here is another one, Evan Centopani with his cute son, Halloween!
    Name:  Evan_Centopani_son.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  232.7 KB

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 11-02-2016 at 10:38 PM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Evan Centopani makes the perfect steak in the bodybuilding off season!

Name:  Evan Centopani.jpeg
Views: 266
Size:  68.6 KB

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Centopani needs to compete more frequently. He disappears for long stretches at a time. I'm always rooting for him when he's in one, though. Great physique.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Evan Centopani
    'Ol grouchy face
    Name:  Evan Centopani grouch face.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  68.8 KB

Name:  Evan Centopani.jpeg
Views: 316
Size:  68.4 KB

Evan tears quad tendom

Evan Centopani Updates Official Thread

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Evan tears quad tendom

Evan Centopani Updates Official Thread
    That is terrible! I was just going to check out Evan and post updates when I saw this.. Hope he heals up fast. Thanks for the news bro!

From evencentopani.com:
    For 16 years I’ve been able to avoid any type of acute injury. But I just couldn’t get out unscathed! Of course, as with most injures that bodybuilders experience, mine took place out of the gym and under normal, everyday circumstances. It had snowed the night before and I was walking on some slippery pavement when I started to slip; I attempted to regain my balance and the next thing I knew, I had no control over my left leg and literally felt and heard my left knee crumble underneath me. Between the pain and the inability to move my leg, I knew that the nature of the injury was serious. Later diagnosis revealed a fuly torn quadriceps tendon and the need for surgical reattachment. It’s now been 2 days since surgery and this sucks! The pain, discomfort and general inability to do much of anything is extremely frustrating as it would be for anyone; but especially for a person who is very physical in nature. And I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t EXTREMELY dissapointed in the fact that I had just completed one of my most progressive offseasons ever. I was bigger, stronger and more motivated than I had been in years. My goal was to do serious damage at the upcoming NY Pro just under 15 weeks from now. Seeing an entire year’s worth of effort, focus and progress flushed away in an instant is a real bitch! I’m still amazed that it happened; but it did. From here, it’s time to rehab this sucker and make this recovery as effective and efficient as possible. Naturally, nutrition and supplementation will play a large role in this! ANIMAL will be documenting this process and they have already begun to do so. I will also try to cover this in my own unique way. Be sure to stay tuned to the @animalpak Instagram, animalpak.com and the Animal Pak youtube channel for news and quality content as well as my Instagram @evancentopani, centopani.com and evancentopaniofficial youtube channel. SOMETHING good is going to come out of this shitty situation! I’d like to thank my family and friends for all their help and a MASSIVE thank you goes out to ANIMAL and Universal Nutrition for their continued support and for being awesome; I couldn’t do it without any of you.
    Pictures of Evan Centopani's x-ray and at the hospital with a torn quad tendon..
    Name:  evan-injured.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  11.2 KB

Name:  evan-centopani-torn-quad.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  18.4 KB

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's terrible news for Evan. Sounds a lot like the injury Branch Warren suffered a few years ago.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Branch bounced back well.. hope the same for Evan!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good luck Evan!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That sucks.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Really looked forward to see him at the NY Pro. Damn, I hope he recovers fast!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It is a long tough road to come back from an injury like that. Good luck Evan.

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

That sux Evans a beast when he has the timing down

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cool Evan Centopani pic..
    Name:  Evan_Centopani.jpeg
Views: 165
Size:  76.9 KB

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

New video series from Animal / Universal with Evan and his road to recovery:

Hang in there Evan! Branch came back from a serious injury and you can do it also!

Latest injury update

Name:  Evan Centopani.png
Views: 486
Size:  561.2 KB

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum