Your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Flex Lewis at age 19 the day after his first show!
    Name:  Flex Lewis-19yearsold.jpeg
Views: 196
Size:  0

Flex Lewis:
    Being home the last few I have found some amazing #ThrowBackThursday photos, this was taken the Day after my first show where I took Jnr (u21) Title aged 19 & First timers title my training partner @steve46874 won the his class and the open along with the overall.
    Great memories training with Steve so much wisdom, and someone who took me under his wing, training with me daily.
    After this show I started working with @neil_yoda_hill1 whilst training with steve & Pricey and the rest is history. -

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis talking about the 2017 Flex Lewis Classic coming up in July in Toronto..

I will be adding the event soon to our calendar and events forums!

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis Update!
    The NEW @arsenal_strength show room and training facility is shaping up.
    Flooring is down, time to bring in the Equipment!
    Partners Andrew & Jamie Hall and myself can not wait to show all you guys what's coming soon!!!
    Name:  Flex Lewis.jpeg
Views: 169

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis - The King Of Mr. Olympia 212 - Bodybuilding Motivation - Punch Rock

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

From Flex Lewis:
    One my favorite photos taken 5wks out before coach @neil_yoda_hill1 changed up the diet to suck I‎t into make the 212lb class.
    -
    I believe i was Sitting around 225lbs loving training, even my food and digestion was great, doing 30mins of cardio (cardio in the woods) -
    Many have asked why am i not posting many of my workouts. Truth is i am only training around 4 times a week currently and this weekend will be my last Guest posing for 2017, then planing to take off a good 3wks to rest up.
    -
    2018 will be here before i know I‎t and if i want to make improvements, my body needs to be firing in all Cylinders and i really need a brake.
    The saying is ďMake a plan or plan to failĒ and this year is like no other.
    Name:  3027_Flex_Lewis.png
Views: 303

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thank you @gmb what a great, fun interview, not going to lie @piersmorgan really put the hammer down on the arm wrestling, thankfully i was cheered on by @susannareid100 on the challenge, but piers came to Win, and heís got some strength, and although itís his morning show, i couldnít let him win! 😂
    -
    Great to meet all the behind the scenes staff, the presenters @susannareid100 @tvsrichardarnold @charlottehawkins1 and of course @thepiersmorgan. Thank you ALL for the kind words and Phenomenal hospitality.

Name:  2017-flex-lewis.jpg
Views: 163

Flex Lewis!
    Name:  flex-lewis-2017.jpg
Views: 158

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone see it? Flex is a good sport and a really cool guy!

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Flex Lewis wishing a Merry Christmas and talking about Christmas tradition in the Lewis family from his parents.

Merry Christmas Eve...
    We have traditions that run deep in the Lewis household and one is the crazy PJs on Christmas Eve from my parents @angela_lew @steve_lewis25 being the oldest i strive to keep these things alive, and every year it never falters my parents are there before me.
    -
    Every Eve we put out some food for Father Christmas and the Reindeers we hang up the stocking with our names, and now the baby is asleep we bring out the board games and get VERY competitive.
    Tomorrow is another day of traditions, follow the IG stories to see all the shenanigans. A VERY Merry Christmas from my family to yours, the faster you get to bed the faster Santa will arrive.... so Iím told!
    Name:  Flex-Lewis-merry-christmas.jpg
Views: 124

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis:
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

REST
    Rest up is just as important as a tool to grow as kicking your ass in the gym... so taking well planed brake after the shows, Guest posingís to give my body a break, physically and mentally is something Iíve done every year.
    Recently Iíve had a lot of people ask me why i havenít posted about training? Itís simple Iíve not stepped foot in a gym for the last two months,
    Iíve eaten pretty much what i want and enjoyed the time away.
    -
    In the last 6 years Iíve found taking off around 4-6 wks is a sweet spot, this year Iíve taken off closer to 8, NOW i am ready to get back in!!!
    -
    Itís gonna be a slow process to get back to where i left off and itís not something Iím not ready to rush, rest for mind body and sole is very important. Each year is a new threat, each year is a new motivation, and now with 2018 season coming i need to find that channel to compete, taking time off always helps me reset my goals and priorityís. So here we are again at the drawing board, I look forward to starting this process and getting back into the gym, my eating, my routine as soon as i am home around my creature comforts. I look forward to bringing you back with me to the #DragonsLair.

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 12-29-2017 at 10:01 AM.

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great shot of Flex Lewis!

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Flex Lewis Updates Official Thread

The 212 King, Flex Lewis! 6 time Mr. Olympia!

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis is going to be guest posing tonight at the NPC Utah Cup! If you can go I'd definitely go!Name:  Npc_utah_classic.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  106.1 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This was Flex Lewis's back at 24 years old and 194lbs! This was only his second pro show and he was in the 202lb class at the Europa Supershow! Flex won the 202lb category!
    Name:  FlexLewis.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  54.2 KB

Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis will be giving a bodybuilding seminar and he will be meeting fans on April 21, 2018. Flex will also be guest posing!

If anyone can translate this image please do do we can post the location and other relevant information.

This is from Flex:
    Next weekend I will be heading to the #GPdesPyrenees April 2, 2018. There I will be doing a seminar - meet n greet - Guest posing. This will be my first trip to France in many years and I am excited to be coming back!

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis is in France now for his GP Des Pyrenees seminars. He will be posting more pictures soon!

From Flex Lewis:
    I just landed into Toulouse a few hours ago in France, greeted by The GP Des Pyrenees promoter Jean Louis.
    I just checked into my chateau, now soaking in the scenery. I am surrounded with such beauty from the snow topped Pyrenees mountains, traditional buildings, breathtaking rivers and country side and not a sound just nature.
    I will be posting stuff up on my story for everyone to see these next few days, so follow me as I do some site seeing, along with my Guest appearances and seminars whilst here in the south of France.
    Name:  Flex_Lewis.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  52.6 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis posing in France.Name:  Flex_Lewis.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  65.2 KB

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis and Big Roelly back in 2011 in Spain.

Name:  Flex_Roelly.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  54.6 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis: "Without struggle, success has no value" Name:  Flex_Lewis.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  141.3 KB

Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Lewis is in the Dragon's Lair!

A post shared by on

Shoulders with Coach @neil_yoda_hill1 at my second home @the_dragons_lair.
    My second workout back in close to 3wks of changing things up, arriving for camp, competing at the Olympia shoots then a Jamaican vacation.
    -
    But Man have I missed my gym, this place really is my second home, with no distractions, my own equipment I own @arsenal_strength my music, the whole ambience I have created for me to train is no better feeling.
    -
    We hit shoulders and it was a great/ horrible feeling throwing around some weights in a week 2 #Y3T workout lead by Yoda. The pump after a few sets were crazy. Must be all the jerk chicken, one or seven deserts I ate.
    Looking forward to catching this rebound and then shutting the year down to rest up for for my 2019 offseason.
    Make sure to follow the storyís I am finally eating and growing again. Bye 212 itís been fun.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 10-01-2018 at 03:00 PM.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions