Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!

More infor about the event. Maybe Natzo will go again and take some pics for us.

FIBO POWER 2013 – Europe΄s biggest meeting point for the Bodybuilding, Weight Training and Martial Arts CommunityAn Event within the Framework of FIBO 2013 – The Leading International Trade Show for Fitness, Wellness & Health.

Date

11 – 14 April, 2013(13 & 14 April open also for private visitors)
    Venue
    Exhibition Centre Cologne
    Messeplatz 1
    50679 Cologne
    Germany

Hall: 1 / 2.1 / 2.2 - Entrance West
    Opening Hours
    From 09:00 – 18:00 h every day

Entry free

Online Pre Sale

Trade Visitors1-Day-Ticket € 22,002-Day-Ticket € 29,00 (valid for one person on two days)Group Ticket € 17,00 (Price per Person at a group of 10 people or more)Permanent Ticket € 48,00 (valid on all 4 days)

Private Visitors1-Day-Ticket € 16,002-Day-Ticket € 24,00 (valid for one person on two days)Group-Ticket € 14,00 (Price per Person at a group of 10 people or more)Student-Ticket € 14,00 (only with the according proof at the entrance)

On Site

Trade Visitors
    1-Day-Ticket € 28,002-Day-Ticket € 37,00 (valid for one person on two days)Group-Ticket € 20,00 (Price per Person at a group of 10 people or more)Permanent-Ticket € 51,00 (valid on all 4 days)

Private-Visitors1-Day-Ticket € 19,002-Day-Ticket € 28,00 (valid for one person on 2 days)Group-Ticket € 17,00 (Price per person at a group of 10 people or more)Student-Ticket € 16,00 (only with the according proof at the entrance)

Children under the age of 12 are for free!
    Please note, that for children under the age of 14 a liability and supervision duty explanation is mandatory!
    Exhibitors
    Producers and Suppliers of Sports Nutrition | Drinks Systems | Sports Drinks | Nutrition Programs | Diet Nutrition | Nutrition Supplements | Bodybuilding Fashion | Equipment and Accessories for Bodybuilding, Martial Arts and Weight Training
    Visitors
    20,000 Expected Body and Fitness Conscious Private Consumers | plus Decision-Makers, Operators and Employees of Fitness Studios and Sports Clubs
    Participation Possibilities
    In addition to their stand space exhibiting companies can be present with own athletes within the attractive show program.
    Program
    On 4 days show program: well-known Bodybuilding, Martial Arts and Weight Training stars present themselves live on stage.
    Parallel Event
    FIBO 2013 - The Leading International Trade Show for Fitness, Wellness and Health
    Exhibition Centre Cologne
    Halls: 4.2, 5.2 ,6, 7, 8, 9
    Entrances: west, north and hall 9
    WEBSITE: FIBO POWER 2013 - Europe's biggest meeting point for the Bodybuilding and Weight Training community

Last year's official pics/vids/ results thread:

2012 FIBO Power Germany

Total prize money: $25,000
    Winner: Johnny Jackson $10,000
    Thread starter: Freak

Results FIBO 2012:

1. Jonny Jackson (USA)
    2. Michael Kefalian (GRE)
    3. Sergey Shelestov (RU)

4. Balto Abbaspour (IRI)
    5. Feras Saied (UAE)
    6. Daniel Toth (HUN)
    7. Steve Benthin (GER)
    8. Tomas Bures (CZE)
    9. Santana Anderson (CAN)
    10. Leonid Istomin (RU)
    11. Matthias Botthof (GER)
    12. Lee Powell (UK)
    13. Marc Lavoie (CAN)
    14. Elvis Brown (UK)
    15. Jari Mentula (FIN)
    16. Johannes Eleftheriadis (GER)
    17. Fauzi Hanst (NL)

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

2018 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2018 Mr Olympia!

Find us on:
    Facebook

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

Re: 2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!

And the first "official" competitor here is Toney Freeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Toney Freeman
    One of my new Favorite poses! FIBO IN 5 wks #leggo

Last edited by tkD; 03-12-2013 at 05:46 PM.

He has not shown that crisp & dry condition on stage this year... needs to leave the tan behind and just use posing oil, IMHO!

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

More random Toney pics before the FIBO:

2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

Toney guest posed in New Zealand as well as Kai. Here are his latest pics. Remember he is a few weeks out from the FIBO in Germany:

2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

The FIBO Power lineup is starting to firm up with Johnnie Jackson and Toney Freeman up there. Both Jackson and Freeman have been training in Arizona under IFBB Pro Dennis James' guidance.
    Let's see how these to men do against each other as well as against the rest of the invites.
    The list is as follows:

List:

Johnnie Jackson

Ronny Rockel
    Robert Piotrkowicz
    Dainus Barzinskas
    Anton Breznik
    Vincente Santamaria
    An Nguyen
    Toney Freeman
    Jeff Long

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

Ced is IN!!!

Cedric McMillan Headed to FIBO

In a surprising announcement, Cedric McMillan has decided that his spring season is not over. He will be competing at the FIBO Power Championships on April 14 in Cologne, Germany, and may possibly do at least one more show before spring turns to summer.
    Until now, the favorites for top spots consisted of Johnnie Jackson (last year's winner), Ronny Rockel, Toney Freeman, Ed Nunn, and Robert Piotrkowicz. Many have speculated that the most likely outcomes are either Johnnie repeating, or Toney edging him out. Cedric McMillan changes the entire dynamic. He's tighter now than he was at the Arnold, and a Big Mac in the type of condition we all want to see from him would be deadly. But what led him to this decision?

"First off, after I got my ass beat at the Arnold, I said I'm doing the Arnold Brazil. I can't go out like that," Cedric told me. "Second, I still need to qualify for the Mr. Olympia. And third, I gotta do this for my family. I gotta make some money for them, they put up with a lot with all this bodybuilding stuff and they deserve it."

Cedric's contest prep has never stopped. "I've stuck to my diet, going real low on carbs; and I've been killing the cardio." His condition kept improving, especially in terms of quad separation and striations in the glutes and hams. "All the **** people wanted me to take off, it's been coming off," he said. Then last week, after returning from an appearance in Paris for Sci Tec at a fitness expo, he sent some progress pics to his coach Chris Aceto. In spite of holding some water from the flight back from France, Aceto saw significant changes. They spoke recently about the possibility of entering the FIBO Power show. Finally, today Cedric pressed Chris for an answer, as the entry deadline is tomorrow.

"Let's do it, you can win," Aceto told McMillan. "Plus, he said, going into the Arnold Brazil with a win puts you in really good position."

I asked if Cedric was also contemplating a return to the New York Pro to possibly repeat for a win, even though Victor Martinez seems to be the favorite in many people's minds. "Honestly, I can't even think about New York right now," he stated. "That's way too far away for me to worry about. One thing at a time. Win the FIBO show, win the Arnold. That's it."

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

Cedric 1 week out!

looking a bit flat imo

2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!2013 FIBO Power - official info thread!

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

Bump for this weekend's show in Germany!

Jeff Long a few days out

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I like his bras

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

official list

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

few more pics of Cedric at 6 days out

Looking forward to Daniel Toth. The guy was HUGE... not much updates about him... he might be the underdog xD

Do you know if there will be a webcast of the Bodybuilding finals? I'm in Texas and I really want to see it!

First of all, DAMN Cedric is looking FLAT/OFF and that kind of OFF cannot be turned around in a months time let alone 6 days! He looks like he is taking advice from Sibil and not Chris!
    I am saddened even more to learn that he has to do this show because of monetary problems... that saddens me more than seeing the way he looks right now!

Secondly,@ MVSF1; are you serious? You looking forward to seeing Daniel Toth? The guys NEVER going to amount for much in the Pro ranks! NEVER! EVER!

Last edited by pakiman; 04-11-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

holy ****! Abbaspour 2 days out!

**** abbaspour looks to be like 2 percent BF!!!

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions