tkD update pics - Page 4
Your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: tkD update pics

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: tkD update pics

dman good work bro!!

inspiring, let's see what I can do. Already down to 84.8 kg - week 4 of dieting (still with macros from week 2)

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    dman good work bro!!

inspiring, let's see what I can do. Already down to 84.8 kg - week 4 of dieting (still with macros from week 2)

Thanks!

We need a Natzo diet pics thread!!

GJ! Keep it up brah!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Tkd on your offdays did you do cardio after breakfast?

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    Tkd on your offdays did you do cardio after breakfast?
    Yep! Always train after at least 1 meal. When I was training in the morning, either weight training or only cardio I would do it after I ate.

I've tried a few times doing cardio on an empty stomach, but I felt like **** lol! It sucks!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

okay. I was going back and forth about going on diet or not. But inspired by your thread I'am going on diet 1. May

How does your leg routine look like?

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    okay. I was going back and forth about going on diet or not. But inspired by your thread I'am going on diet 1. May

How does your leg routine look like?
    Glad to hear that you'll start the diet brah! This was the intention of the thread, to inspire others, the same way I was inspired by logs, progress pics and so on.

My leg routine has not changed since 2009 NPC Nationals time lol, when I've seen Cedric McMillan's quad routine at 4 weeks out. There was a video on MD, can't find it now on the internet though, it's gone, but I remember I saved it on my old pc.

It was a giant superset of:

-leg extensions - walk right into the leg press - and from there he went outside or walking lunges (with his own bodyweight) for like 20 steps each leg.
    He did this 3 or 4 times.

My leg routine is similar to this, except the past 2-3 weeks when the gym got way too crowded and I have to do only one exercise at once. If I would leave one machine or something they would invade it, sit on them and chatting on their phones. (******s)

Anyways, until recently I did this:

Quads

-leg extension--leg press--walking lunges x3 sets (like Cedric) with a rep range from 8 to 20. One day I would do 8 reps for the extensions and presses (heavier) and the other days, alternate from 15-20 (lighter), while the walking lunges would be the same 20 reps (per leg)

Then after this giant superset, I would go to the front squats for another 4-5 sets, and then to hamstrings and calves.

Hams:

3 sets each, 15-20 reps

-seated leg curl
    -standing single leg curl
    -stiff leg deadlifts

Calves:

3-4 sets, 20 reps

-seated calf raise
    -leg press calf raise

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

yeah,you look so ripped like you are ready for show in 1h.. great job,i see you follow your diet!

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by world-pharma.org View Post
    yeah,you look so ripped like you are ready for show in 1h.. great job,i see you follow your diet!

Thank you!

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

small update

I feel like a pig, quilty, after the binge from last night lol. Gotta get back on track tho!

My diet yesterday was fine until @ 4 PM, and after I just lost it biggrin 1 I had: bread with peanut butter, nutella and some honey. In total there were 12 slices (4 with peanut butter, 6 nutella and 2 with honey) of bread (whole bread with cereals), but the worse came after, when me and my gf were invited at a dinner with some friends. They had: pasta with sauce, tuna, pies, icecreams, different snacks, drinks, chinese food, cheeses, red/white wine, beer and so on. Fuark it was painful to eat all that. I really hated myself after haha biggrin 1

Anyways I took some pics after (just to feel better lol).

ps. these were before the dinner, and after all I ate all that nutella/pb crap. After the dinner, I couldn't even walk, let alone flex lol. Total cals I think they were @ 5000+.
    vaSihkO 1
    SPAnTNd 1

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

My breakfast today:

KRC9mN8 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

High carb day!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation alex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

dont want to do the devils advocate but have you considered juicing....?it would look really great on you

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ I would concur BUT only if you have serious competitive aspirations which AGAIN I think you should!

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with the two above although ive never tried juicing.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks guys!

And yeah, I am thinking about trying a cycle in the future, but for now I don't have the money, education for using them, and don't know no one as a source. Once I will feel prepared to make this step, I will compete at least once as well. I have to take one step at a time.

Thanks again!

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Update pics from this morning. I thought I'm gonna lose some detail on my quads after that fail day of dieting, with the 5-6k cals, but I was wrong lol.

Here are my tiny little feathers lol biggrin 1. The first time I get them on a cellphone pic. In reality they look better, but you know the old story with the pics..etc.

hHZChG9 1Jf8OaX5 1QsWfbDc 1

Arm pic

fj0Tsac 1

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Arm pic

fj0Tsac 1
    Those guns look big tkd how big they are???

Last edited by The King Of Lurkers; 04-27-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great work man! Lookin ripped for sure!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training