• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

tkD update pics

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
incredible you can hold on your muscles with that low frequensy. but it seems like it works for you champ :)

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:smoke:
enjoy and appreciate it while it lasts! When you hit 30, 30 will will hit back harder... and from there on in it will only get harder to remain lean... hurtful but true!
Moral of the story make best use of these youthful years!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
incredible you can hold on your muscles with that low frequensy. but it seems like it works for you champ :)

Thank you!

I wouldn't say it's low frequency, considering that in the last few weeks, like I've said, I'm doing 4-5 training days per week, with the 2nd chest day on Fridays. And on top of that at the end of the workout, + 40 mins of cardio. When I first started working out, a few years ago, I was training like a mad man lol. Arnold style, 6 days per week, from Monday to Saturday and that was absolutely insane. But back then I didn't know what I was doing and I thought the more I train the bigger/better I grow.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:smoke:
enjoy and appreciate it while it lasts! When you hit 30, 30 will will hit back harder... and from there on in it will only get harder to remain lean... hurtful but true!
Moral of the story make best use of these youthful years!

Thank you for bringing up this point. That's exactly what I've said in my mind when I first started the diet. I was asking myself in my mind, how much do I want to look like this, and that I have only one life, so I better do and look like I want now when I have the time, so when I'll be older I won't regret that. Instead, I will look at the pics and I'll say damn, ONCE I had ripped abs, veins in my quads and almost ripped glutes lol. My grandchildren will see how their grandpa used to be a sick kunt. :icon_mrgreen:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That's what I want to do... but I need to get s good apartment first...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ That's what I want to do... but I need to get s good apartment first...

Good luck man! :)

ps. this is the pic I've based my guess on the bodyfat levels. I don't think I'm that far off. I would say I am somewhere between 7-8%.

66622_410523479037003_1269466682_n-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I'll paste what I've posted said on bb.com as well. There's a cool progress pictures section, and I'd say we can have our mecca progress section/thread as well. What do you guys think?

tkD said:
Here, why not, I'll post a few pics of my "progress" as well. Not looking to compete btw (at least not yet). Just did this diet to see if I can be disciplined enough and if I have what it takes to go through the worst days of the diet. :)

first one, when I was eating whatever I wanted, no diet at all. Weight was @ 85-86 kg (187-189 lbs). This was back in 2011. Never wanted to go for "da bulk" look lol. Staying lean all year round, @ 10% or so was my main goal.
QaPmpcamTsbidcKLJBMNDZzvcdUlOElbAGpm610x-1.jpg

Recent pic, from like 3 weeks ago, was into my 9th-10th week into the diet, and weight was 78 kg (~172 lbs).
RywftjlmFxtCnaNHQKYUSNEXJUNYQznGeSCy610x-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive. Anyway, you were a ripped guy back in 2011...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Impressive. Anyway, you were a ripped guy back in 2011...

Ripped? Nah I wouldn't call it like that. Was probably somewhere in the 10%-11% bf levels. Had no vein in my quads tho :icon_mrgreen:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great work bro!

always here to help you sick ****!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
great work bro!

always here to help you sick ****!

Thanks Diogo!

Some updates:

Calves

yg1NmuE-1.jpg

Quads not fully flexed

Fanp8SP-1.jpg
33iGFEq-1.jpg
NUJFlhU-1.jpg

Flexed

attachmentphpattachmentid5632601stc1d136-1.jpg
attachmentphpattachmentid5632611stc1d136-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quads look fantastic...........i say by far are your best body part

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Quads look fantastic...........i say by far are your best body part

lol really? :icon_mrgreen:

I never thought of that to be honest. I always worked harder on them to bring them up over the years. I thought they were weak haha. On the other hand, I had 0 hams (hang from the side) like only 3 years ago, and now they are even better than my quads.

Thanks TKOL!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damm it. That side pic is really inspiring.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
dman good work bro!!

inspiring, let's see what I can do. Already down to 84.8 kg - week 4 of dieting (still with macros from week 2)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
dman good work bro!!

inspiring, let's see what I can do. Already down to 84.8 kg - week 4 of dieting (still with macros from week 2)

Thanks!

We need a Natzo diet pics thread!! :icon_mrgreen:

GJ! Keep it up brah!

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tkd on your offdays did you do cardio after breakfast?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Tkd on your offdays did you do cardio after breakfast?

Yep! Always train after at least 1 meal. When I was training in the morning, either weight training or only cardio I would do it after I ate.

I've tried a few times doing cardio on an empty stomach, but I felt like **** lol! It sucks!!

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
okay. I was going back and forth about going on diet or not. But inspired by your thread I'am going on diet 1. May

How does your leg routine look like?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
okay. I was going back and forth about going on diet or not. But inspired by your thread I'am going on diet 1. May

How does your leg routine look like?

Glad to hear that you'll start the diet brah! This was the intention of the thread, to inspire others, the same way I was inspired by logs, progress pics and so on.

My leg routine has not changed since 2009 NPC Nationals time lol, when I've seen Cedric McMillan's quad routine at 4 weeks out. There was a video on MD, can't find it now on the internet though, it's gone, but I remember I saved it on my old pc.

It was a giant superset of:

-leg extensions - walk right into the leg press - and from there he went outside or walking lunges (with his own bodyweight) for like 20 steps each leg.
He did this 3 or 4 times.

My leg routine is similar to this, except the past 2-3 weeks when the gym got way too crowded and I have to do only one exercise at once. If I would leave one machine or something they would invade it, sit on them and chatting on their phones. (******s)

Anyways, until recently I did this:

Quads

-leg extension--leg press--walking lunges x3 sets (like Cedric) with a rep range from 8 to 20. One day I would do 8 reps for the extensions and presses (heavier) and the other days, alternate from 15-20 (lighter), while the walking lunges would be the same 20 reps (per leg)

Then after this giant superset, I would go to the front squats for another 4-5 sets, and then to hamstrings and calves.

Hams:

3 sets each, 15-20 reps

-seated leg curl
-standing single leg curl
-stiff leg deadlifts

Calves:

3-4 sets, 20 reps

-seated calf raise
-leg press calf raise