tkD update pics - Page 6
Your first visit?
Register

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: tkD update pics

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: tkD update pics

[FONT=lucida sans unicode]..U look great Natzo!![/FONT]

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation alex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

tkd you're a sexy mofo in that abs/thighs pic--no homo
    natzo you've made drastic improvements mate and you have some kick ass wheels
    keep up the good work both of you

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

These guys are great. I'm fat. xD

Looking great natzita, Big quads

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great work Natzo... you look great. Like TKOL pointed out quad tear-drop is fantastic!

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thanks everyone! yeah I'm afraid of my quads now.. lolol

@Fever I'm 1.78 m

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks guys!

@alex: thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    How tall are you guys? natzo? Tkd?
    I'm 183 cm, or 6'0".

@ Natzo: brah you such a sick kunt! Amazing wheels and chest/abs! Great work and keep us updated!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I thought I was ripped pretty good until I see you guys. I would never stand next to either of you on the beach.

You are my motivation!

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk 2

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I thought I was ripped pretty good until I see you guys. I would never stand next to either of you on the beach.

You are my motivation!

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk 2
    hahaha! You can do it too man! Just don't give up and continue to work hard!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks, trying but I don't have discipline like you guys.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Arcane1129's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Saw your pics on facebook Natzo, you look great (tkd as well of course!)

arcane

Quote Originally Posted by drunk tweak
    REFELECTION Z DVEVICE!!!

i nedds ed one!! ahadsfa

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

TkD another thread (like a week ago) you where talking about an update and some change in your diet? I have been looking for this daily man

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    TkD another thread (like a week ago) you where talking about an update and some change in your diet? I have been looking for this daily man
    Hey guys, sry for all this delay. Yeah I remember I wanted to update this thread, but I was so busy that I had time only to check the forums but not post at all.

Anyways, the update back then was on training. I've changed my way of training and my workouts a LOT since the last time when I replied to some of you about my workouts.

Then I was doing 4-5 days per week, one major body part per day, or something like chest-tri, legs, back+bi, delts..etc

Now I'm training 6 days per week, every body part twice per week, and I'm doing: chest+tri, back+delts+biceps, legs, then repeat till saturday. With one or two HIIT cardio sessions per week, and on the other days maybe 20 mins after training. The workouts were inspired from some DC training, at least volume wise and rest-pause wise. For example for chest I'm doing 2-3 exercises, with only 1 working set, for about 15 reps.

Those 15 reps I would get them with 1 or 2 resting pauses of 7 deep breaths. Let's say I'm doing incline bench, and I load the bar with a weight that allows me to do max 8 reps at once, rack it, 7 deep breaths, and go for the next 4-5 reps, rack it, 7 deep breaths and so on, until I get 15 reps in total. Same with the back/delts, and for the legs and arms I'm doing only 2 working sets per exercise with 20 reps.

This was the main change in training, less exercises, way lower the volume, but more frequency and the rest is even better than before where I would train with more volume but after a few days I would still be sore. The diet is the same for the most part, with sligthly higher cals, 2300-2500, refeeds, VERY HIGH carb days, and yeah last time at a sushi, all you can eat buffet, I ate so much (I'll post pics later), that in the end I had like 1,200 carbs only lol! that's like a ton of white rice lol.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

These were all my meals at the sushi buffet. I was sick after that but only because of that sweet tiramisu. Will not eat that the next time lol.

Anyway in total I had:

Salmon roll 25 pieces
    Salmon and avocado rolls 33 pieces
    Uramaki (salmon & avocado) 32 pieces

plus some rice, spaghetti rice..etc.

969891 10201440137793322 16569236 n 1

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Holy Shit that looks good!! I don't know if I could have downed all of that though.. looks like a first class expensive meal though. I can't remember the last time I had one of those. I think I was married and it was like 7 years ago.

So nice to see you again here man!! Thanks for being here.

Pinned at pInterest, Thanked and liked

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Hey guys, sry for all this delay. Yeah I remember I wanted to update this thread, but I was so busy that I had time only to check the forums but not post at all.

Anyways, the update back then was on training. I've changed my way of training and my workouts a LOT since the last time when I replied to some of you about my workouts.

Then I was doing 4-5 days per week, one major body part per day, or something like chest-tri, legs, back+bi, delts..etc

Now I'm training 6 days per week, every body part twice per week, and I'm doing: chest+tri, back+delts+biceps, legs, then repeat till saturday. With one or two HIIT cardio sessions per week, and on the other days maybe 20 mins after training. The workouts were inspired from some DC training, at least volume wise and rest-pause wise. For example for chest I'm doing 2-3 exercises, with only 1 working set, for about 15 reps.

Those 15 reps I would get them with 1 or 2 resting pauses of 7 deep breaths. Let's say I'm doing incline bench, and I load the bar with a weight that allows me to do max 8 reps at once, rack it, 7 deep breaths, and go for the next 4-5 reps, rack it, 7 deep breaths and so on, until I get 15 reps in total. Same with the back/delts, and for the legs and arms I'm doing only 2 working sets per exercise with 20 reps.

This was the main change in training, less exercises, way lower the volume, but more frequency and the rest is even better than before where I would train with more volume but after a few days I would still be sore. The diet is the same for the most part, with sligthly higher cals, 2300-2500, refeeds, VERY HIGH carb days, and yeah last time at a sushi, all you can eat buffet, I ate so much (I'll post pics later), that in the end I had like 1,200 carbs only lol! that's like a ton of white rice lol.
    Dam man... don't burn yourself out brother. I honestly do not know how you can do it. That is a tough schedule for sure. Don't be so hard on yourself if you miss a day or two every so often. You are really a role model to many, me included. If I just had a little of that discipline.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Webdevoman View Post
    Dam man... don't burn yourself out brother. I honestly do not know how you can do it. That is a tough schedule for sure. Don't be so hard on yourself if you miss a day or two every so often. You are really a role model to many, me included. If I just had a little of that discipline.
    Thanks Rich!

Actually training more often, like 2x per week for every body part feels even better. I'm only tired because of the diet at times, and the stress in general from life..

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Bump for some quick updates.

No more dieting for a few weeks now, still eating clean but instead of only 2k calories, I upped them at 3k or so. More carbs, low-med protein, and low-med fats. Feeling better, fuller and strength went up in the gym.

Btw, I was reviewing this thread and I noticed that I forgot to post a few back pics I wanted to at the time lol. Anyways, here they are (April-May 2013):

GPbjS6m 19N0Gs6K 1

VehKP4M 1g8QZM9h 1

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions