tkD update pics - Page 7
Your first visit?
Register

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: tkD update pics

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: tkD update pics

What about you guys? FEVER especially! How's the diet going man? ANy updates?

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

NICE!

Looking good tkd especiallly that lat spread

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am still on diet. the first 10 weeks was with awesome progress. Then I had a little sidbback because some work issues. Progress is a little slow now but keep getting harder from week to week.
    I have snapt some leg pics throughout my diet and I will continue

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    NICE!
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Looking good tkd especiallly that lat spread

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    I am still on diet. the first 10 weeks was with awesome progress. Then I had a little sidbback because some work issues. Progress is a little slow now but keep getting harder from week to week.
    I have snapt some leg pics throughout my diet and I will continue
    Glad to hear that man! Looking forward to the progress pics!

How's your diet structured now? How many cals/carbs ..etc are you eating?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My weight this morning said 87,5kg so I am 10kg down from my start weight at 97,5kg.
    I just slowly have pulled out carbs over the weeks. so atm it looks like this:

Training days: 2950-3010 kcals
    260g protein
    300g carbs
    80-85g fat

Cardio only days: 2550 kcals
    220g protein
    240g carbs
    80g fat

And my cardio sessions is on 45m at stairmaster with 130-150 bpm

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    My weight this morning said 87,5kg so I am 10kg down from my start weight at 97,5kg.
    I just slowly have pulled out carbs over the weeks. so atm it looks like this:

Training days: 2950-3010 kcals
    260g protein
    300g carbs
    80-85g fat

Cardio only days: 2550 kcals
    220g protein
    240g carbs
    80g fat

And my cardio sessions is on 45m at stairmaster with 130-150 bpm

Stats are looking good! I bet you've changed a lot bf% wise as well. Any quick update pics, or progress pics since you started dieting?

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sup guys! I hope all of you are kicking ass in the gym and in life in general.

For my 10th anniversary since I've joined mecca (March 2008 - March 2018) I was thinking that maybe I should post a quick update.

On the left I was 84kg (185lbs) last August, and on the right it's from a month ago when I got for the first time in my life to 100kg bodyweight (220lbs).

Name:  shredded vs bulk.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  440.7 KB

Besides almost hating food, because of force eating, the strength was awesome. Now I'm back dieting, and the current weight is 93kg (205lbs).
    I will probably post more later on as the shreds will be back haha.

Take care y'all.

edit: holy shit, 5 years old thread bump!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post

For my 10th anniversary since I've joined mecca (March 2008 - March 2018) I was thinking that maybe I should post a quick update.

On the left I was 84kg (185lbs) last August, and on the right it's from a month ago when I got for the first time in my life to 100kg bodyweight (220lbs).

Besides almost hating food, because of force eating, the strength was awesome. Now I'm back dieting, and the current weight is 93kg (205lbs).

Take care y'all.

Dude, you are so incredible! You have really come so far and I've seen your squats! BEAST!

Thank you so much for staying with us for so long! Cheers for another 10!

You are not only one of the best friends I have but you are also such an asset to musclemecca! Much love! Much thanks!

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-14-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Dude, you are so incredible! You have really come so far and I've seen your squats! BEAST!

Thank you so much for staying with us for so long! Cheers for another 10!

You are not only one of the best friends I have but you are also such an asset to musclemecca! Much love! Much thanks!
    Thanks Rich, much appreciated.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

10 years! Congratulations!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Take care y'all.

Looking good bro clean bulk and traps havent lost conditioning with the extra pounds

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ thanks TKOL!

deadlifting this morning, bodyweight update 91.5 kg / 202 lbs, losing weight slow & steady.

ps. not the best form I know. I think because of the weighlifting shoes I was kinda going forward while pulling the weight. Gotta adjust that.

^^ thanks TKOL!

deadlifting this morning, bodyweight update 91.5 kg / 202 lbs, losing weight slow & steady.

ps. not the best form I know. I think because of the weighlifting shoes I was kinda going forward while pulling the weight. Gotta adjust that.
    sweet tkd! how much was that last set 495?

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nice bro! Beast!

We need some tkd evolution pics! You have really come a long way brother!

Thanks for sharing your videos with us!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

tkd, are you planning on competing?

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    ^^ thanks TKOL!

sweet tkd! how much was that last set 495?
    Thanks man. Yeah it's just shy of a real 495lbs, since the shitty shiny barbell I'm using is weighing less than a standard bar. But I had to use that because the other ones were broken since January lol. In a couple of weeks the staff in the gym said they will bring some new stuff, already seen the pics, new barbells and bumper colored plates. Cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Nice bro! Beast!

We need some tkd evolution pics! You have really come a long way brother!

Thanks for sharing your videos with us!

Thanks Rich!
    A few more weeks and I'll post some progress pics as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    tkd, are you planning on competing?
    Nah man. I love doing this as part of my life. Lifting is my therapy.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

My therapy as well! Total way to reduce stress! I have been doing tons of squats but I've never really done deadlifting much. You got me into sushi and now I'm ready to try deadlifting. What next? Grow my beard back? lol

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions