tkD update pics - Page 7
Your first visit?
Register

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 109 to 126 of 152

Thread: tkD update pics

  1. #109
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,367

    Re: tkD update pics

    What about you guys? FEVER especially! How's the diet going man? ANy updates?





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #110
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,305

    Re: tkD update pics

    NICE!




  3. #111

    Re: tkD update pics

    Looking good tkd especiallly that lat spread


    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!


  4. #112
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    849

    Re: tkD update pics

    I am still on diet. the first 10 weeks was with awesome progress. Then I had a little sidbback because some work issues. Progress is a little slow now but keep getting harder from week to week.
    I have snapt some leg pics throughout my diet and I will continue




  5. #113
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,367

    Re: tkD update pics

    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    NICE!
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Looking good tkd especiallly that lat spread

    Thanks guys!



    Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    I am still on diet. the first 10 weeks was with awesome progress. Then I had a little sidbback because some work issues. Progress is a little slow now but keep getting harder from week to week.
    I have snapt some leg pics throughout my diet and I will continue
    Glad to hear that man! Looking forward to the progress pics!

    How's your diet structured now? How many cals/carbs ..etc are you eating?




  6. #114
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    849

    Re: tkD update pics

    My weight this morning said 87,5kg so I am 10kg down from my start weight at 97,5kg.
    I just slowly have pulled out carbs over the weeks. so atm it looks like this:

    Training days: 2950-3010 kcals
    260g protein
    300g carbs
    80-85g fat

    Cardio only days: 2550 kcals
    220g protein
    240g carbs
    80g fat

    And my cardio sessions is on 45m at stairmaster with 130-150 bpm




  7. #115
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,367

    Re: tkD update pics

    Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    My weight this morning said 87,5kg so I am 10kg down from my start weight at 97,5kg.
    I just slowly have pulled out carbs over the weeks. so atm it looks like this:

    Training days: 2950-3010 kcals
    260g protein
    300g carbs
    80-85g fat

    Cardio only days: 2550 kcals
    220g protein
    240g carbs
    80g fat

    And my cardio sessions is on 45m at stairmaster with 130-150 bpm

    Stats are looking good! I bet you've changed a lot bf% wise as well. Any quick update pics, or progress pics since you started dieting?




  8. #116
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,367

    Re: tkD update pics

    Sup guys! I hope all of you are kicking ass in the gym and in life in general.

    For my 10th anniversary since I've joined mecca (March 2008 - March 2018) I was thinking that maybe I should post a quick update.

    On the left I was 84kg (185lbs) last August, and on the right it's from a month ago when I got for the first time in my life to 100kg bodyweight (220lbs).

    Name:  shredded vs bulk.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  440.7 KB

    Besides almost hating food, because of force eating, the strength was awesome. Now I'm back dieting, and the current weight is 93kg (205lbs).
    I will probably post more later on as the shreds will be back haha.

    Take care y'all.


    edit: holy shit, 5 years old thread bump!




  9. #117
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: tkD update pics

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Sup guys! I hope all of you are kicking ass in the gym and in life in general.

    For my 10th anniversary since I've joined mecca (March 2008 - March 2018) I was thinking that maybe I should post a quick update.

    On the left I was 84kg (185lbs) last August, and on the right it's from a month ago when I got for the first time in my life to 100kg bodyweight (220lbs).

    Name:  shredded vs bulk.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  440.7 KB

    Besides almost hating food, because of force eating, the strength was awesome. Now I'm back dieting, and the current weight is 93kg (205lbs).
    I will probably post more later on as the shreds will be back haha.

    Take care y'all.


    edit: holy shit, 5 years old thread bump!
    Dude, you are so incredible! You have really come so far and I've seen your squats! BEAST!

    Thank you so much for staying with us for so long! Cheers for another 10!

    You are not only one of the best friends I have but you are also such an asset to musclemecca! Much love! Much thanks!


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-14-2018 at 03:23 PM.


  10. #118
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,367

    Re: tkD update pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Dude, you are so incredible! You have really come so far and I've seen your squats! BEAST!

    Thank you so much for staying with us for so long! Cheers for another 10!

    You are not only one of the best friends I have but you are also such an asset to musclemecca! Much love! Much thanks!
    Thanks Rich, much appreciated.




  11. #119
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,743

    Re: tkD update pics

    10 years! Congratulations!


    The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy


  12. #120

    Re: tkD update pics

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Sup guys! I hope all of you are kicking ass in the gym and in life in general.

    For my 10th anniversary since I've joined mecca (March 2008 - March 2018) I was thinking that maybe I should post a quick update.

    On the left I was 84kg (185lbs) last August, and on the right it's from a month ago when I got for the first time in my life to 100kg bodyweight (220lbs).

    Name:  shredded vs bulk.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  440.7 KB

    Besides almost hating food, because of force eating, the strength was awesome. Now I'm back dieting, and the current weight is 93kg (205lbs).
    I will probably post more later on as the shreds will be back haha.

    Take care y'all.


    edit: holy shit, 5 years old thread bump!
    Looking good bro clean bulk and traps havent lost conditioning with the extra pounds




  13. #121
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,367

    Re: tkD update pics

    ^^ thanks TKOL!

    deadlifting this morning, bodyweight update 91.5 kg / 202 lbs, losing weight slow & steady.




    ps. not the best form I know. I think because of the weighlifting shoes I was kinda going forward while pulling the weight. Gotta adjust that.




  14. #122

    Re: tkD update pics

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    ^^ thanks TKOL!

    deadlifting this morning, bodyweight update 91.5 kg / 202 lbs, losing weight slow & steady.




    ps. not the best form I know. I think because of the weighlifting shoes I was kinda going forward while pulling the weight. Gotta adjust that.
    sweet tkd! how much was that last set 495?




  15. #123
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: tkD update pics

    Nice bro! Beast!

    We need some tkd evolution pics! You have really come a long way brother!

    Thanks for sharing your videos with us!




  16. #124
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,743

    Re: tkD update pics

    tkd, are you planning on competing?




  17. #125
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,367

    Re: tkD update pics

    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    ^^ thanks TKOL!

    deadlifting this morning, bodyweight update 91.5 kg / 202 lbs, losing weight slow & steady.




    ps. not the best form I know. I think because of the weighlifting shoes I was kinda going forward while pulling the weight. Gotta adjust that.
    sweet tkd! how much was that last set 495?
    Thanks man. Yeah it's just shy of a real 495lbs, since the shitty shiny barbell I'm using is weighing less than a standard bar. But I had to use that because the other ones were broken since January lol. In a couple of weeks the staff in the gym said they will bring some new stuff, already seen the pics, new barbells and bumper colored plates. Cannot wait!


    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Nice bro! Beast!

    We need some tkd evolution pics! You have really come a long way brother!

    Thanks for sharing your videos with us!

    Thanks Rich!
    A few more weeks and I'll post some progress pics as well.



    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    tkd, are you planning on competing?
    Nah man. I love doing this as part of my life. Lifting is my therapy.




  18. #126
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: tkD update pics

    My therapy as well! Total way to reduce stress! I have been doing tons of squats but I've never really done deadlifting much. You got me into sushi and now I'm ready to try deadlifting. What next? Grow my beard back? lol






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.