Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Markus Ruhl bodybuilding bio and Official Updates

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    I don't know if he still is, but the for sure was 20+ years...
    It astounds me how do next bodybuilders abuse their bodies. It should be the opposite.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

he said he is recovering pretty good from his accident, soon he´ll be rehabilitated. first exercise is lat pull downs, with a wide grip. he visualizes a fdb pose and he likes to go heavy, but cant go as heavy as he used to because his quad will be under to much pressure. dont swing to much and focus on your back. 2nd exercise, hammer strength rows, good to focus on the muscle, he starts light and eventually goes heavy. dont wear a stringer or bandana for you unless you weigh 130 kilos. people write that he has synthol and shit, he tries to prove he doesnt use it by showing his veins and stuff. he says you have to use heavy weight even if you sometimes only get 2-3 reps, he doesnt recommend to do this all the time, but every now and then. thats pretty much it.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

He is a beast of a man always liked him the first ph I used he was on the box steinediol

Re: Markus Ruhl bodybuilding bio and Official Updates

Cool Markus Ruhl pic!
    Name:  2017Markus_Ruhl.jpeg
Views: 493
Size:  0

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Greetings coming from Markus Ruhl:
    Unser Urlaub neigt sich dem Ende , und jetzt freuen wir uns auf Zuhause.
    Wir wünschen euch allen eine tolle Zeit bis Weihnachten und genießt die Tage mit eurer Famile. Wir freuen uns jetzt auch wieder auf unsere kleine süße Tochter die wir endlich wieder in den Arm nehmen dürfen.
    Letzte Grüße von den Malediven sende ich an alle meine Fans und Freunde 💪🏼

Our holiday is coming to an end, and now we look forward to home. We wish you all a great time until Christmas and enjoy the days with your family. We are looking forward to our little sweet daughter who we are finally allowed to hug again. Greetings from the Maldives I send to all my fans and friends 💪🏼
    Name:  markus-ruhl.png
Views: 206

- - - Updated - - -

Markus is always on the iron, even when on vacation!
    Auch im Urlaub immer am Eisen. Ich Versuche mein Training immer 5 mal in der Woche durchzuziehen. Denn ein wahrer Body Builder kennt keinen Urlaub. Oder wie seht ihr das?

Also on vacation always on the iron. I always try to do my training 5 times a week. Because a true body builder knows no vacation. Or how do you see that?
    Name:  markus-ruhl-always-on-the-iron.png
Views: 108

Classic Markus Ruhl posing routine!

A post shared by on

Name:  Marcus_Ruhl.jpg
Views: 48
    From Markus Ruhl:
    Das letzte Training absolviert . Jetzt noch ein Meeting und dann geht’s ab nach Deutschland für mich. Freue mich auf meine Family
    ENGLISH
    The last training completed. Now another meeting and then off to Germany for me. Am looking forward to my family

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions