Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 2016 Evl's Prague Pro IFBB

2016 Evl's Prague Pro IFBB2016 Evl's Prague Pro IFBB2016 Evl's Prague Pro IFBB

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Score cards

2016 Evl's Prague Pro IFBB

Score cards

Roelly winklaar

Quote Quote
    I sit here in this Hotel chair in Prague the morning after the #IFBB Pro Elvs Prague show I'm feeling Proud, tears of happiness and the feeling of contentment!
    @william_bonac you shined like a polished Dimond last night, your physquie brought something beautiful, everything what bodybuilding is about, beauty, condition, completeness and a perfect blend of perfection 💎.
    I'm So Super Proud of you, I know your story, your struggles and the things you have been through to be the best you can be!
    I haven't been home for Over 4 weeks, none stop travelling with You and @flex_lewis , we have such an Amazing Team, love you guys so much. #TeamY3T is enjoying this Amazing journey, and I COULDN'T wish for better Athletes than you guys!
    On Thursday we start our travels all over again, Finland for the World Class Event of the @nordicfitnessexpo for KP's show! We are going there to regain that title we Won last year!
    Then only 10 days later we travel to Germany for the first Ever German @mrolympiallc #IFBB Pro League Event,, We are going to give it our EVERYTHING to try and Win this Historic Event. This will be our last show for 2016 before we take a much needed break to recover and enjoy normality and family time!
    2016 Evl's Prague Pro IFBB2016 Evl's Prague Pro IFBB

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Quote
    I sit here in this Hotel chair in Prague the morning after the #IFBB Pro Elvs Prague show I'm feeling Proud, tears of happiness and the feeling of contentment!
    @william_bonac you shined like a polished Dimond last night, your physquie brought something beautiful, everything what bodybuilding is about, beauty, condition, completeness and a perfect blend of perfection 💎.
    I'm So Super Proud of you, I know your story, your struggles and the things you have been through to be the best you can be!
    I haven't been home for Over 4 weeks, none stop travelling with You and @flex_lewis , we have such an Amazing Team, love you guys so much. #TeamY3T is enjoying this Amazing journey, and I COULDN'T wish for better Athletes than you guys!
    On Thursday we start our travels all over again, Finland for the World Class Event of the @nordicfitnessexpo for KP's show! We are going there to regain that title we Won last year!
    Then only 10 days later we travel to Germany for the first Ever German @mrolympiallc #IFBB Pro League Event,, We are going to give it our EVERYTHING to try and Win this Historic Event. This will be our last show for 2016 before we take a much needed break to recover and enjoy normality and family time!
    Great UB! Thanks!

Great to hear from William Bonac! He has come along way!

I actually interviewed him a few years ago. It is here on the site somewhere.

Thanks so much for covering the show bro!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Quote
    Great UB! Thanks!

Great to hear from William Bonac! He has come along way!

I actually interviewed him a few years ago. It is here on the site somewhere.

Thanks so much for covering the show bro!
    U welcome bro! I'm very happy to share info on bb pro show!

Wolf got his size back

- - - Updated - - -

damnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Dex got 3rd

- - - Updated - - -

Roelly

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,