Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr. Official Updates

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Sergio Oliva Jr. Official Updates

Sergio Oliva Jr.
    Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday.
    Name:  sergio-oliva-jr.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  0

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome to have a thread for Sergio's updates!

2019 Mr Olympia --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2019 Mr Olympia!
    2019 World's Strongest Man --- results from the heats & the finals of the 2019 #WSM2019

2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva JR Talking about his dad, The Myth..
    Out of his shadow and Into my spotlight
    Name:  Sergio Oliva-jr.jpeg
Views: 463

Another cool pic:
    Name:  Sergio Oliva????.jpeg
Views: 642

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr
    It's funny when you win your pro card you think the competition on stage will be harder of course but things finally should be easier. But I learned being a pro means dealing with outside shit head on, so much that it doesn't effect your prep.... well I failed miserably at that! But in a messed up way, having someone else who was "drowning" simultaneously almost in a way helps you deal. @emilyhaydenfitness is thee strongest woman in my gym. I have never fed off another female competitor before. But when I was down and I saw her face in the gym and knew that she was struggling too but still right there killing it, It made me work harder. Either on the stairs in the early morning with our dripping @sweetsweat belts 😓 or shutting the gym down till they turn the lights off on our asses. We both met a long time ago as amateurs and then moved to the same gym just to prep for the same show for our pro debut. But Em you really helped me more than you know girl. Either crying and venting to each other or that classic simple today is not the f-ing day to speak to me nod ☺️and even tho truthfully at times we both thought we might not make it. We did girl. We made it to New York and stepped on that stage as pros finally. So glad we got to do this together. Go kick ass next week and keep showing people who care about their own selfish needs more than you that they don't know you. This isn't even your final form ....... (Best Part of this pic is Bev Francis photobombing us)
    Name:  Sergio Oliva🇨🇺🇺🇸 newyorkpro.jpeg
Views: 774

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr from yesterday:
    This #TransformationTuesday is to show I'm still learning and still fucking shit up too for competitions. As I said before being a IFBB Pro means dealing with outside shit and not letting it effect your prep. But Being an IFBB Pro ALSO means being a master of manipulating your body to the timing where your on stage. Only if you compete do you know the dreadful saying "MAN I LOOKED BETTER THE DAY BEFORE/AFTER MY SHOW". Well I wanted to post this to show it's something that takes time. These are pics from the morning and night before my show. I ate way too soon to going on stage trying to carb up and the result TO ME was a bad midsection on stage. Luckily for me it still was good enough to pull the W. But this is proof that I wasn't my best and I'm still working on my timing for nailing my conditioning and also proof even Pros still mess shit up and its about learning your body adjusting and coming back better the next time
    Name:  Sergio Oliva🇨🇺🇺🇸.jpeg
Views: 372

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wow, Olive is super strong, he has his body totally defined and with great proportions.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Check out Sergio Oliva Jr with Dexter Jackson showing off those New York Pro rings!
    Name:  Sergio Oliva🇨🇺🇺🇸-Dexter-Jackson.jpeg
Views: 472
    Can't explain what it means to be a part of the New York Pro/Night of Champions alumni💍Some people are in this sport for the money. I want my name etched in stone and when I'm gone, there to be so much I've done in the history of this sport that I'm remembered forever. Being able to be in the same vicinity and even train with the past winner tho is what kept me focused. Seeing on a daily basis what that title entails by watching @mrolympia08 embody what that ring means, forced me to be my best. Now anyone who knows Dex knows, compliments and praise are far few to come by. So that's something personally I aimed to achieve. I want to thank him for in a round about way pushing me cause I wanted his respect so bad. And that's even harder than winning the NY pro, TRUST ME lol.... Bodybuilders today have too many "Yes Men" in their lives. Go get you a person who tell's you the truth and what you NEED to hear and not what you WANT to hear. Then you can truly be a champion. "HEROES GET REMEMBERED, BUT LEGENDS NEVER DIE"

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's a badass ring to have.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Olivia Jr. is such a beast! So much potential and it'll be interesting to follow him on the pro circuit as he keeps growing and developing.

Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr Bodybuilding Quote:

Those who know me never doubt me & Those who doubt me never knew me.
    Name:  Sergio Oliva Jr.jpeg
Views: 341

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yep, looking good....just needs time to put on more muscle and he'll be a legit top 5 a few years down the road.....

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr Yesterday:
    Name:  Sergio Oliva????.jpeg
Views: 298

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr a few hours ago:
    It's a proven fact: the uglier the face you make the more gains you get.
    Name:  Sergio Oliva Jr 2017.jpeg
Views: 348

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

on flex cover

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr yesterday
    Name:  2017 Sergio Oliva Jr.jpg
Views: 4790

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr bodybuilding inspiration!
    You can find inspiration from others, but determination is solely your responsibility.
    Name:  Sergio Oliva Jr 2017.jpg
Views: 240

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What is going to be Sergio's next show?

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training