Your first visit?
Register

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Pre mixed HCG

  1. #1
    Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    36

    Pre mixed HCG

    Whats up Mecca fam? I had some HCG sent to me from an international source and when i got it, it is already in liquid in the vial. It took 14 days to get here, and when i picked it up i had to go to work so it stayed in my truck all day. What are your thoughts on this? Personally i do not trust it.

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:




    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #2
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,830

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Good question. I know someone here well know.


    The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy


  3. #3
    Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    36

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Good question. I know someone here well know.
    Thanks




  4. #4
    Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In the gym!
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    72

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Bet that stuff is extremely fragile when mixed so being in your truck might render it useless IMO




  5. #5
    Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    36

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Yea, and the over the ocean ride




  6. #6
    Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In the gym!
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    72

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Yea, and the over the ocean ride
    That as well as you never know what temps your pack was exposed to when crossing the pond.




  7. #7
    Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    36

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Yea, and the over the ocean ride
    That as well as you never know what temps your pack was exposed to when crossing the pond.
    I'm trashing it




  8. #8
    Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In the gym!
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    72

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Yea, and the over the ocean ride
    That as well as you never know what temps your pack was exposed to when crossing the pond.
    I'm trashing it
    Yes safe than sorry. Why not reach out to whatever sponsor you bought it from and let them know what happened so maybe they will replace it with dry hcg that you can reconstitute yourself.




  9. #9
    Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    36

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Yea, and the over the ocean ride
    That as well as you never know what temps your pack was exposed to when crossing the pond.
    I'm trashing it
    Yes safe than sorry. Why not reach out to whatever sponsor you bought it from and let them know what happened so maybe they will replace it with dry hcg that you can reconstitute yourself.
    Trust me, I have




  10. #10
    Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In the gym!
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    72

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Yea, and the over the ocean ride
    That as well as you never know what temps your pack was exposed to when crossing the pond.
    I'm trashing it
    Yes safe than sorry. Why not reach out to whatever sponsor you bought it from and let them know what happened so maybe they will replace it with dry hcg that you can reconstitute yourself.
    Trust me, I have
    Cool, great to hear.




  11. #11
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Bet that stuff is extremely fragile when mixed so being in your truck might render it useless IMO
    Agreed also I'm sure it got hot during the trip ,being premixed I would toss it myself brother.




  12. #12
    Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    36

    Re: Pre mixed HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Bet that stuff is extremely fragile when mixed so being in your truck might render it useless IMO
    Agreed also I'm sure it got hot during the trip ,being premixed I would toss it myself brother.
    Thanks






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.