• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pre mixed HCG

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
36
Points
0
Whats up Mecca fam? I had some HCG sent to me from an international source and when i got it, it is already in liquid in the vial. It took 14 days to get here, and when i picked it up i had to go to work so it stayed in my truck all day. What are your thoughts on this? Personally i do not trust it.:disillusionment:
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Good question. I know someone here well know.
 
MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
164
Points
28
Bet that stuff is extremely fragile when mixed so being in your truck might render it useless IMO
 
BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
36
Points
0
Yea, and the over the ocean ride
 
MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
164
Points
28
BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
36
Points
0
MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
164
Points
28
Yea, and the over the ocean ride

That as well as you never know what temps your pack was exposed to when crossing the pond.
I'm trashing it

Yes safe than sorry. Why not reach out to whatever sponsor you bought it from and let them know what happened so maybe they will replace it with dry hcg that you can reconstitute yourself.
Trust me, I have

Cool, great to hear.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Bet that stuff is extremely fragile when mixed so being in your truck might render it useless IMO
Agreed also I'm sure it got hot during the trip ,being premixed I would toss it myself brother.
 
Top