Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Quote Originally Posted by Drealdeal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    Well, I am currently enjoying a few of those right now actually. I definitely know all about that struggle...
    Hey gotta live life.
    Sure do!

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  Screenshot_20180618-230529.png
Views: 27
Size:  0

220 lbs

I never did a front biceps pose, so I thought I would throw one on here tonight. Haven't really done much posing, so I'm not a master at it, by any means! Below, I will put another pic from back in March when I think I was weighing around 240. M4bteam said 22nd they would decide winner, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to put a couple more pics.

240 lbs or so

Name:  Screenshot_20180618-232318.png
Views: 25
    Holy shit bro! U come a ways ! You still got some work to-do ,we all do, but Need I'm not sugar coating wen I say this but you really did a great job. Now....KEEP GOING
    Thanks bro. Yeah, I was blowing up like a life raft, there for a while lol. I was strong, but just too rounded. It feels different dropping this much weight, but I'll get used to it.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well, I am currently enjoying a few of those right now actually. I definitely know all about that struggle...
    Hey gotta live life.
    Sure do!

- - - Updated - - -

220 lbs

I never did a front biceps pose, so I thought I would throw one on here tonight. Haven't really done much posing, so I'm not a master at it, by any means! Below, I will put another pic from back in March when I think I was weighing around 240. M4bteam said 22nd they would decide winner, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to put a couple more pics.

240 lbs or so

Holy shit bro! U come a ways ! You still got some work to-do ,we all do, but Need I'm not sugar coating wen I say this but you really did a great job. Now....KEEP GOING
    Thanks bro. Yeah, I was blowing up like a life raft, there for a while lol. I was strong, but just too rounded. It feels different dropping this much weight, but I'll get used to it.
    I bet u feel just all around, better

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey gotta live life.
    Sure do!

- - - Updated - - -

220 lbs

240 lbs or so

I bet u feel just all around, better
    Yeah, I do a little. I like the look I'm getting from it, but it does feel different for sure. I haven't taken my bp meds in about a week! Forgot to mention that. I will not see about getting off of it yet though. I need to make sure I can keep this weight off. Besides, I might hit a bulk some time in the future & I will probably have to continue taking it. It'll be a while before I do that though.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What's up fellas? I haven't been updating my log the last couple days because the contest ended, but I am definitely still hitting them weights! Watching the threads too & it's good to see how many other members on here are participating with this contest & on M4bteam threads. Feeling good & have plenty of motivation! I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm pretty anxious to see who the lucky winners are going to be. I figured I'd throw a couple more pictures on here & be done with the photos...

Then
    Name:  Screenshot_20180617-215728.png
Views: 16

Now
    Name:  Screenshot_20180623-221525.png
Views: 16

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

We taunting them for an answer. Lol!!
    Trying to stay up. We out of town big day tomorrow water park big one.
    We drive slept hit it tomorrow and having some fun before I go away for work out of state..

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Water parks are always fun. Hope you have a good time tomorrow.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I said I was done with the photos, but I changed my mind. Figure I'll just keep posting until they announce the winner, to help pass the time. Had some extra energy to burn tonight, so I hit some abs. Weight holding between 216-218 lbs the last few days, but muscles are appearing fuller than before. 2 weeks into pct & everything is looking good. Diet has been off last week after contest ended, but I am getting it back on track starting tomorrow.

Name:  Screenshot_20180625-230659.png
Views: 18

Name:  Screenshot_20180625-231323.png
Views: 17

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

No pump in that last pic, btw. Forgot to add that.

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

No pump in that last pic, btw. Forgot to add that.
    Lol!!
    Only time I have a pump is in little changing room at gym.
    9 times out of 10 no time for photos there.
    I just strain and tighten up and hold to camera snaps.
    Sometimes I almost faint holding Abs tight!
    It's hard getting then flexed for shot.
    Another funny thing is besides my MT2 tan.
    I get beat red when tightening up.
    All blood rushes to surface I even start to sweat lol!!
    I ask other guys about the light headednees flexing for shot.
    They get it too.. lol

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Do u get light headed holding for shot to snap??

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    I didn't get light headed. I sweat though, but it takes very little to make me sweat. I get hot easily!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I didn't get light headed. I sweat though, but it takes very little to make me sweat. I get hot easily!
    It's when I strain to get all muscles tight and hard.
    Veins all bulge out.
    It's when holding tight flexed with abs tightened up, we not able to breath until letting go....
    When taking photo of self in mirror sometimes it doesn't snap right away and have to hold.
    My woman will not take photos of me for none of this crap. She thinks it's stupid and crazy...
    But she thinks I won by far!! Lmao!!!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Veins all bulge out.
    It's when holding tight flexed with abs tightened up, we not able to breath until letting go....
    When taking photo of self in mirror sometimes it doesn't snap right away and have to hold.
    My woman will not take photos of me for none of this crap. She thinks it's stupid and crazy...
    She does. But will not take photo.
    She said if u don't....
    I am posting myself...
    I said no u not!!
    Women. She thinks she knows but won't post photo??? Lmao

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Veins all bulge out.
    She does. But will not take photo.
    She said if u don't....
    I am posting myself...
    I said no u not!!
    Women. She thinks she knows but won't post photo??? Lmao
    Won't take one photo to help but thinks she knows I meant. Lmao!!
    Says she is posting. Lol!!
    The suspense getting to her but she thinks it's stupid!! Wtf

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Brother I am dying laughing, she is sleeping saying what what....
    I am laughing because of how she thinks she knows but won't take 1 dam photo...
    What it is, she said if u doing this crap wasting time posting this crap, she said I better win. Lol!
    A few,weeks ago it got heated I told her I was quiting the comp.
    She got more pissed. Said Oohh NO!!
    WASTED time telling me ab work and cardio!!!
    Lmao!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I said I was done with the photos, but I changed my mind. Figure I'll just keep posting until they announce the winner, to help pass the time. Had some extra energy to burn tonight, so I hit some abs. Weight holding between 216-218 lbs the last few days, but muscles are appearing fuller than before. 2 weeks into pct & everything is looking good. Diet has been off last week after contest ended, but I am getting it back on track starting tomorrow.

Name:  Screenshot_20180625-230659.png

Name:  Screenshot_20180625-231323.png
Views: 17
    Anyway..

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Name:  Screenshot_20180626-125353.png

Enjoying my carb free breakfast.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Can't sleep. Getting some stuff done around the house. Tomorrow is arm day & if it wasn't so late, I'd crank out some sets right now! Ready to hear who the winners are. Hopefully we hear something by tomorrow... I'm ready to accept defeat or be very happy to be a winner! Either way, I'm going to continue working towards my goals.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-17-2018, 09:32 PM
  2. Beef Protein Isolate!
    By pegasus in forum Supplements for Bodybuilding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:10 PM
  3. The Ultimate Beef Jay Cutler
    By Lionheart in forum MuscleMecca HeadQuarters
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 07:16 AM
  4. Nelly puttin on some beef!?!