• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't leave until you can make sweat angels on the floor. Get it brother

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't leave until you can make sweat angels on the floor. Get it brother

Lol I will not leave til I make sweat angels!!! Thudgens is my conscience & he does a good job. Going to hit a few more mins of cardio now cuz I'm not sweating enough..

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First REAL leg day in what seems like forever!

10 mins run & walk
Warm up- body weight squats, body weight lunges
Single leg press- 3 sets for 15, 12, 10
Leg extentions- 3 sets for 20, 15, 12
Standing calf raises- 3 sets til failure
Leg raise crunches- 3 sets til failure

Still not near where I was at before, but it felt really good to do that much. I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow..

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

10 mins run & walk

Still not near where I was at before, but it felt really good to do that much. I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow..
Great start bro. It'll all come back quick.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

10 mins run & walk

Great post and work out big man

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fellas. Figured I'd post a pic of where my hairy legs are at, at the moment. I used the same sign with user name as I started this thread with. Just didn't change the date. Anyway, I will probably stick to higher reps with my legs. They seem to respond better to high reps. As always, I appreciate the compliments

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have to screen shot it or it will turn sideways every time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thanks for the pics of the wheels brother awousome

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a game!! Love seeing the Eagles win!!! I'm all pumped right now... I might have to get a little workout in just to burn some of this energy :p

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adding the clen today! This will be my first time. Most of what I've researched suggested between 20-30 mcg is a good starting point. If you all have a different opinion, please let me know. I would like to go to the gym in the next hour or two.

Also, I am going to have to lay off the cardio for today. Chafing really bad between my legs right now! Probably about 2 inches wide & 6 inches long welt strips on both sides of thighs. When I work out, I have to powder all day! Just forgot, but no big deal. I'll still be hitting my arms today & will do cardio on next workout day

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adding the clen today! This will be my first time. Most of what I've researched suggested between 20-30 mcg is a good starting point. If you all have a different opinion, please let me know. I would like to go to the gym in the next hour or two.

Also, I am going to have to lay off the cardio for today. Chafing really bad between my legs right now! Probably about 2 inches wide & 6 inches long welt strips on both sides of thighs. When I work out, I have to powder all day! Just forgot, but no big deal. I'll still be hitting my arms today & will do cardio on next workout day
Hey brother how well do you handle stimulants. before the blood pressure issues back in the day I would eat one scoop of Mr Hyde and mix 2 more scoops and have that drank by the time I got to the gym. And go like a mad man.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Well that sounds super uncomfortable....

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hey brother how well do you handle stimulants. before the blood pressure issues back in the day I would eat one scoop of Mr Hyde and mix 2 more scoops and have that drank by the time I got to the gym. And go like a mad man.

I usually handle them pretty well. I have the high bp as well, so I figure starting low was a good idea. Does between 20-30 mcg sound good to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Well that sounds super uncomfortable....

It really is man. Been like that for years, unfortunately. Get it under my arms a lot too. Just the way my skin is

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be careful brother good clen is no joke. Especially if you already have a bp issue.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be careful brother good clen is no joke. Especially if you already have a bp issue.

Thanks buddy. I will definitely give it the respect it deserves. Just did 30 mcg sub q

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's even injectable have you ever used the oral version

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry brother I'm not your daddy even though I'm old enough to be. Lol if I very told you this story already I'm sorry. So like I mentioned earlier used to drink pwo drinks like water have taken clen at 180 mcg a day for too long. But at this particular time I had been running 120 mcg a day 2 on 2 off. Little more sensible. And I got some helios so me being me I can do 100mcg of this dude I thought I was going to explode. Just be careful man