• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Sorry brother I'm not your daddy even though I'm old enough to be. Lol if I very told you this story already I'm sorry. So like I mentioned earlier used to drink pwo drinks like water have taken clen at 180 mcg a day for too long. But at this particular time I had been running 120 mcg a day 2 on 2 off. Little more sensible. And I got some helios so me being me I can do 100mcg of this dude I thought I was going to explode. Just be careful man
This is spoken from over 20 years experience ,great advice bro

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry brother I'm not your daddy even though I'm old enough to be. Lol if I very told you this story already I'm sorry. So like I mentioned earlier used to drink pwo drinks like water have taken clen at 180 mcg a day for too long. But at this particular time I had been running 120 mcg a day 2 on 2 off. Little more sensible. And I got some helios so me being me I can do 100mcg of this dude I thought I was going to explode. Just be careful man

Hey man... you never know! I don't know who my real daddy is & that's no bs! Anyway, you can give me advice or joke around whenever you like. I know you know your shit, so I listen carefully. I agree that it would have been nice to try oral clen first, but it just kind of happened this way. I seemed to handle 30 mcg well, so I will slightly bump it up & will be very careful as to how much I increase it by. My palms were a little extra sweaty & I had an almost immediate increase in energy, but wasn't overwhelming or anything. I can definitely tell it's strong!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Hey man... you never know! I don't know who my real daddy is & that's no bs! Anyway, you can give me advice or joke around whenever you like. I know you know your shit, so I listen carefully. I agree that it would have been nice to try oral clen first, but it just kind of happened this way. I seemed to handle 30 mcg well, so I will slightly bump it up & will be very careful as to how much I increase it by. My palms were a little extra sweaty & I had an almost immediate increase in energy, but wasn't overwhelming or anything. I can definitely tell it's strong!
I used clen at 120-180mcg a day oral.
I got really shaky hands at most, head ache in afternoons, and clear air ways.

I used lots if times lowered to 120-160mcg after reading risk of higher.
This was years ago.

I am used of stimutes, am adhd have been on Ritalin then noe adderall most of life.
The Times I used clen I wasn't on adhd meds.

For me it didn't help enough to be worth the head ache from higher doses!!!

Being honest!!!

Phentermine on other hand works with gear and Alot of protien drinks. Can't eat much!!! Lol

T3 works good too. Never tried it wuth clen!!!

Heard the injectable version is stronger and should be. Orals not modified are not absorbed but around 30%. Injectable IM is 100% absorbed just slower than IV. But more even.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't say how much stronger it is than orals, but it is definitely strong! I noticed a slight decrease in appetite, but not to bad. This is just at 30 mcg, but it is my first time with it. Going to taper up, until I hit that sweet spot

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I can't say how much stronger it is than orals, but it is definitely strong! I noticed a slight decrease in appetite, but not to bad. This is just at 30 mcg, but it is my first time with it. Going to taper up, until I hit that sweet spot
The yohibine if u have that version.
Cuts the appetite and can cause stimulate affect too.
I used oral yohibine too.
It also increases sex drive and woods!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The yohibine if u have that version.
Cuts the appetite and can cause stimulate affect too.
I used oral yohibine too.
It also increases sex drive and woods!!

That's a nice side effect

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

BB I have wanted to try Helios for many years I'm gonna follow your experience with it and may give it a shot this spring ,thanks for sharing your experience

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Screenshot 20180131 232843
Screenshot 20180131 232606
Screenshot 20180131 232342

Stats: 5'8
230 lbs.

It's been a couple months since I have had the chance to hit some weights & I am BEYOND ready to get back into it! You'll probably notice I am showing only my right side... am still healing from a previous shoulder injury, but I will be doing light upper body movements & transition into some heavier weight in the next 3 or 4 weeks..

Sups: will be doing 40 mcg's a day igf-1lr3, with 40 mg's of ostarine. Will hopefully be throwing in clen in the next couple days, which I will post details on that when I start it

Sups week 5: will be moving into 500 mg's sus a week along with 30 mg's of dbol**** BOTH DBOL & SUS will be from a generous gift from m4bteam, after placing a win in one of there contests. Will be my first time with dbol

My current goal is to trim some fat in the next 4 weeks & than move into a lean bulk starting week 5. There will be no focus this cycle on strength, like some of my previous cycles. My focus will be strictly on getting big, while dropping down in bf%. I will try to get some detailed diet info in the next day or 2. If ya got a question, just ask!

BB, I do keep fingers crossed you will achieve your goals. If you do You gonna look and feel great I sure!!

Thumbs up !!! Keep it rolling Bro!

M4B

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Screenshot 20180131 232843
Screenshot 20180131 232606
Screenshot 20180131 232342

Stats: 5'8
230 lbs.

It's been a couple months since I have had the chance to hit some weights & I am BEYOND ready to get back into it! You'll probably notice I am showing only my right side... am still healing from a previous shoulder injury, but I will be doing light upper body movements & transition into some heavier weight in the next 3 or 4 weeks..

Sups: will be doing 40 mcg's a day igf-1lr3, with 40 mg's of ostarine. Will hopefully be throwing in clen in the next couple days, which I will post details on that when I start it

Sups week 5: will be moving into 500 mg's sus a week along with 30 mg's of dbol**** BOTH DBOL & SUS will be from a generous gift from m4bteam, after placing a win in one of there contests. Will be my first time with dbol

My current goal is to trim some fat in the next 4 weeks & than move into a lean bulk starting week 5. There will be no focus this cycle on strength, like some of my previous cycles. My focus will be strictly on getting big, while dropping down in bf%. I will try to get some detailed diet info in the next day or 2. If ya got a question, just ask!

BB, I do keep fingers crossed you will achieve your goals. If you do You gonna look and feel great I sure!!

Thumbs up !!! Keep it rolling Bro!

M4B

www.m4b.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

Will do bro & I appreciate the good words. Glad to be here

- - - Updated - - -

BB I have wanted to try Helios for many years I'm gonna follow your experience with it and may give it a shot this spring ,thanks for sharing your experience

Hope my experience helps with your decision. Bumping up the dose just a little today & I will let you know how it go's

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just giving an update on the helios & how I'm feeling... really enjoying it so far! Bumped it up to 45 mcg, which is still not that much, but can definitely still feel it. Will do 60 mcg tomorrow. Energy still good & about like yesterday. Still notice a slight decrease in appetite as well. The last thing I want to mention is... I am springing hard ons like crazy! I just touch it & jumps up & I am horny as s^%$, until I do somsthing about it! This isn't something I read as a common reaction, so not sure if it's the helios or not?? I get my going pretty easily as it is, but it is definitely sensitive the last couple days lol. If anyone elses has noticed this, please chime in

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I will have an update on my diet & my workout routine for yesterday, here in the next few hours

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Just giving an update on the helios & how I'm feeling... really enjoying it so far! Bumped it up to 45 mcg, which is still not that much, but can definitely still feel it. Will do 60 mcg tomorrow. Energy still good & about like yesterday. Still notice a slight decrease in appetite as well. The last thing I want to mention is... I am springing hard ons like crazy! I just touch it & jumps up & I am horny as s^%$, until I do somsthing about it! This isn't something I read as a common reaction, so not sure if it's the helios or not?? I get my going pretty easily as it is, but it is definitely sensitive the last couple days lol. If anyone elses has noticed this, please chime in

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I will have an update on my diet & my workout routine for yesterday, here in the next few hours
It's the yohimbine, it also lowers or binds to SHBG.
Increase free testosterone and also vasodates. I use it and have in past for this benifit.
It also lowers appetite too much can make u nauseated!!!
I use yohimbine oral in alot of supplements. Just for reasons above.
Some people can't tolerate it at all also can increase anxiety

It's use with clen for appetite suppression in Helois and it has fat loss properties topical or injected in stubborn areas.

It's not dramatic for fat loss areas but said to rid that last little bit.
I have read alot. Lol

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

Increase free testosterone and also vasodates. I use it and have in past for this benifit.

It's use with clen for appetite suppression in Helois and it has fat loss properties topical or injected in stubborn areas.

I have read alot. Lol

Yeah, the appetite suppresion is definitely noticeable. I'm sure it will be more intense as I raise the dose. Haven't had a huge increase in my anxiety, but have been more irritable for sure

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

I have read alot. Lol

Yeah, the appetite suppresion is definitely noticeable. I'm sure it will be more intense as I raise the dose. Haven't had a huge increase in my anxiety, but have been more irritable for sure
The yohimbine always gave me a rush on its on. Lol!!
The clen u will feel sort of alert with shaky hands when dose gets right with improved breathing.
The type of adrenal receptor b2 typically does not cause anxiety like with amphetamines for example.
The receptors also benifit from tolerance if u take antihistamines at night or during off period.
2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
I am sure u look all this up though.
Lol

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure did bro. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with the benadryl. I noticed a slight shake, but not to much. I am taking the cautious approach by just gradually bumping it up

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My PureGear from m4b!!! Hoping in 2 weeks I'll be running these. I will post doses & when my pinning schedule will be, when I get these started.

Playing a little catch up on my meals & workout routine for Monday...

Igf1-lr3- 40 mcg
Clen/yohimbine- 45 mcg
Ostarine- 35 mg

Meal 1- wheat toast, peanut butter & 1 1/2 cup of milk
Meal 2- steak & pasta salad
Meal 3- 2 breakfast burritos
Meal 4- stuffed chicken breast & pasta

Still getting adjusted to the clen/yohimbine & it slightly decreased my appetite, so I will probably start adding in protein shakes now & for the remainder of while I'm running it, so I can get in enough protein.

Monday was bi's, tri's & back...

Cardio- 10 mins run & walk
Concentration curls- 3 sets 20, 15, 12
Single arm rope press downs- 3 sets 20, 15, 12
Preacher curl- 3 sets of 20 (gotta go light for now)
Machine press downs- 3 sets of 20 ^^^
Cable rows- on these, I am putting a low weight on & doing a few with my right arm & than add in my left arm & rep til failure. 3 sets
Single leg seated leg curls- 3 sets 15, 12, 10

Should be hitting the gym in the next couple hours, so I will hopefully have my diet & routine for the day posted later

Last edited by a moderator:
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
View attachment 16465

My PureGear from m4b!!! Hoping in 2 weeks I'll be running these. I will post doses & when my pinning schedule will be, when I get these started.

Playing a little catch up on my meals & workout routine for Monday...

Igf1-lr3- 40 mcg
Clen/yohimbine- 45 mcg
Ostarine- 35 mg

Meal 1- wheat toast, peanut butter & 1 1/2 cup of milk
Meal 2- steak & pasta salad
Meal 3- 2 breakfast burritos
Meal 4- stuffed chicken breast & pasta

Still getting adjusted to the clen/yohimbine & it slightly decreased my appetite, so I will probably start adding in protein shakes now & for the remainder of while I'm running it, so I can get in enough protein.

Monday was bi's, tri's & back...

Cardio- 10 mins run & walk
Concentration curls- 3 sets 20, 15, 12
Single arm rope press downs- 3 sets 20, 15, 12
Preacher curl- 3 sets of 20 (gotta go light for now)
Machine press downs- 3 sets of 20 ^^^
Cable rows- on these, I am putting a low weight on & doing a few with my right arm & than add in my left arm & rep til failure. 3 sets
Single leg seated leg curls- 3 sets 15, 12, 10

Should be hitting the gym in the next couple hours, so I will hopefully have my diet & routine for the day posted later
Brother u do realize Osta over 12.5 mg a day is as suppressive as roids, do u?

I say that because I notice u waiting to run gear but osta dose is too high.

I cycle of osta at 25mg a day for 6 weeks isn't as bad or suppressive as gear, but
35mg to give time off or recovery before gear has no benifit.

I say this cause I would run the gear with osta or save osta for a cruise time while on TRT just to clear receptors. But TRT cruise suppression isn't a worry.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the helpful info bro, but I have never noticed any suppression off osta. I heard some people say that it can, but I've never noticed it. It would have to be very slight, if it did at all. I did notice a slight suppression with lgd. The reason I am waiting on the gear is because I can't workout my chest & shoulders yet & I figured it would be a waste if I started before I can workout my whole body. I am close to that point though

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Thanks for the helpful info bro, but I have never noticed any suppression off osta. I heard some people say that it can, but I've never noticed it. It would have to be very slight, if it did at all. I did notice a slight suppression with lgd. The reason I am waiting on the gear is because I can't workout my chest & shoulders yet & I figured it would be a waste if I started before I can workout my whole body. I am close to that point though[/QUOTE]I agree then.
But wanna tell u I ended up on TRT at 37 and big part was running osta between cycles.

My advice on your gear situation is this.
Workout body parts u can and do cardio, core, alot if legs.
Higher levels of androgens especially more androgenic ones bind to fat cells and cause lipolysis (fat burning)

It isn't a waste as long as u doing physical exercise and the role in nitrogen retention in muscle will retain and often still grow with memory and slight stimulation.

But time off is good.
If u choose time off use the oppertunity to get on keto diet. Get into ketosis. Deprive body and muscle of carbs, when u start gear and working out like u can, carb up and watch muscles grow. Then maintain calorie restricted carb cycling around workout and fasted workouts besides protien first thing in morning and carb mostly after workout!!!

My input or advice.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Good gym time brother love the picture I miss my phone just now they were sweet ,keep the work up looking forward to seeing a tottaly different you at the end of this ,thanks for your thread and the PG porno

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good gym time brother love the picture I miss my phone just now they were sweet ,keep the work up looking forward to seeing a tottaly different you at the end of this ,thanks for your thread and the PG porno[/QUOTE]

Thanks man & no problem. I'm thankful I get a chance to run some pg product