• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
That was going to be my next question how do you think the gh we get today even compares to that they had.
I just don't know ,I seen some great consistent scores w todays gh . I hear that it was better.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I felt pretty lethargic yesterday evening. Probably the igf kicking my butt. I think I will switch to taking it in the evening & try that for a while. Not sure if it'll make a big difference, but I'm gonna give it a try anyway
As long as u have a hgh release not long after IGF administered it will bind to receptors.
Best way to have good hgh release before bed is DO NOT EAT 1 HOUR BEFORE SLEEP!!! Presence of insulin will blunt hgh release.
Best natty release is at night

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I felt pretty lethargic yesterday evening. Probably the igf kicking my butt. I think I will switch to taking it in the evening & try that for a while. Not sure if it'll make a big difference, but I'm gonna give it a try anyway
As long as u have a hgh release not long after IGF administered it will bind to receptors.
Best way to have good hgh release before bed is DO NOT EAT 1 HOUR BEFORE SLEEP!!! Presence of insulin will blunt hgh release.
Best natty release is at night

Alright bro. I will keep that in mind

- - - Updated - - -

I usually do eat at that time too

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weighed 232 lb today. I got up to around 234 lb a couple days ago & than it went back down. This fluctuation is normal for me when I start hitting the weights after a long break. Mainly just wanted to get a pic before week 2, in case I get ancy & start this cycle in the next few days! Still working this fat off from the 2 month hibernation I took. Workouts are feeling better everyday! I will post my routine tonight, most likely

Last edited by a moderator:
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Beef the igf always makes me tired and hypo so keeps some fast carbs around I have feel asleep driving home after a igf shoot

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beef the igf always makes me tired and hypo so keeps some fast carbs around I have feel asleep driving home after a igf shoot

That's exactly how I've been the last couple days! The helios helps, but after I workout & get my pwo meal in... I laid in bed for a hour & a 1/2 when I got home lol

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Yep that is why I have not run it in over a year the hypo part kills me

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep that is why I have not run it in over a year the hypo part kills me

Yeah, it can get pretty rough. It's one of those things you have to experience for yourself to know what it's like

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everything is falling into place with my routines & each day gets a little better. Shoulder still hurting during my routines a little bit, but I have to push it slightly just to know where my limit is, for now. Taking a LOT of willpower to not start my gear, after how well today went! Today's routine focused on cardio, hamstrings, bi's & tri's...

Cardio- 2 mins bike, 3 mins stair stepper & 7 mins run/walk
Crunch machine- 3 sets of 20
Single leg seated leg curls- 3 sets of 20, 15, 12
Rotator cuff warm ups with bands
Machine preacher curls- 4 sets of 20, 15, 15, 15
Tricep extension machine- 4 sets 20, 20, 17, 15
Dumbbell concentration curls- 4 sets of 25, 20, 20, 20
Single arm rope press downs- 4 sets of 25, 17, 12, 12
Single arm rope curls hammer grip- 4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10
Straight bar cable pressdowns- 3 sets of 25, 20, 17

Highlight of my workout today was the fact that I was able to add a set to most lifts & I was doing concentration curls with 20 lb dumbbells with my healing arm, which is a 5 lb increase from my last arm workout! Progress is coming on fast now & I couldn't be more happy about it. As soon as I start doing regular push ups... it's on with the gear!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meals for the day

Meal 1- wheat toast, peanut butter & 1 1/2 cups of milk
Meal 2- Meat pizza
Meal 3- lean burger on wheat toast
Meal 4- protein shake & oatmeal
Meal 5- stuffed chicken breast & pasta

Still just eating what I already have & than I plan on shopping for some healthier choices of food in the next few days. Want to give a big thanks to Thudgens too. He has gave some great advice recently on some better food options & took the time to help out with something I clearly still struggle with! Anyway, I am doing some grocery shopping tomorrow, so it should be a couple days & than my diet will hopefully look a little better

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Everything is falling into place with my routines & each day gets a little better. Shoulder still hurting during my routines a little bit, but I have to push it slightly just to know where my limit is, for now. Taking a LOT of willpower to not start my gear, after how well today went! Today's routine focused on cardio, hamstrings, bi's & tri's...

Highlight of my workout today was the fact that I was able to add a set to most lifts & I was doing concentration curls with 20 lb dumbbells with my healing arm, which is a 5 lb increase from my last arm workout! Progress is coming on fast now & I couldn't be more happy about it. As soon as I start doing regular push ups... it's on with the gear!
Great news I'm glad your recovering so well brother and getting stronger

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Meals for the day

Meal 2- Meat pizza

Still just eating what I already have & than I plan on shopping for some healthier choices of food in the next few days. Want to give a big thanks to Thudgens too. He has gave some great advice recently on some better food options & took the time to help out with something I clearly still struggle with! Anyway, I am doing some grocery shopping tomorrow, so it should be a couple days & than my diet will hopefully look a little better
I'm having pizza on Sat can't wait

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Great news I'm glad your recovering so well brother and getting stronger

Thanks bro. Today is my off day. Definitely feeling it in my arms this morning!

- - - Updated - - -

Meals for the day

Meal 2- Meat pizza

I'm having pizza on Sat can't wait

I bet! What kind of pizza do you like?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today is an off day for me. Had to do some grocery shopping & errands to run, but was sore as hell today, so I figured it be a good day to rest anyway. Took my clen/yohimbine mix up to just under 3/4 ml today & I am feeling it!!! Probably keep it at that dose for at least a couple days. Will update my diet for the day, hopefully later this evening

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couldn't make it to the gym today, but I did end up doing a routine at home that actually kicked my butt. Did quads, chest & back...

Cardio- high knees & high knee side jumps 5 mins
High intensity 3 exercises- goblet squats 30 sec rest, jumping lunges 30 sec rest & partial weight push ups til failure. All that is one set. I did 3 sets
Partial weight pull ups- 4 sets til failure
Partial body weight rows on pull up bar- 3 sets til failure
Standing single leg calve raises- 3 sets til failure & went back & forth each set til completely fatigued

Most of my exercises right now are til failure. This will change when I start adding more weight & am able to do any exercise. The goblet squats, jumping lunges & pw push ups, were suprisingly tough when going til failure! I like to throw in one of these home routines from time to time. I never write the routines down. I wing it & do whatever sounds good

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job man you've just proven there is no reason to miss a guy can always do push ups or something.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job man you've just proven there is no reason to miss a guy can always do push ups or something.

Yea sir, that is very true. I've always believed with the right intensity, form & motivation, you can get an awesome workout with just a pull up bar & a small amount of weight. My first big growth spurt after the age of 18 was shortly after I turned 21 & put on 20 lbs in 2 months working out at home with no gear! I didn't even know anything about gear at that time lol

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yea sir, that is very true. I've always believed with the right intensity, form & motivation, you can get an awesome workout with just a pull up bar & a small amount of weight. My first big growth spurt after the age of 18 was shortly after I turned 21 & put on 20 lbs in 2 months working out at home with no gear! I didn't even know anything about gear at that time lol
With some patients man your age you still have alot of gains to make without gear.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks buddy. I'll probably just do this one cycle this year & than try to get some natural gains after that. If I do that, I might make this cycle a little longer than I originally planned

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks buddy. I'll probably just do this one cycle this year & than try to get some natural gains after that. If I do that, I might make this cycle a little longer than I originally planned
Once your on I don't believe your system is ever the same. At this point do it right man its not a sprint it a marathon. The faster the gains come it seems the faster they disappear. That's expierience talking for sure right there.