• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meals for the day

Meal 1: peanut butter, whole wheat toast & 1 1/2 cup of milk

Meal 2: pork loin

Meal 3: beef & chicken tacos

Meal 4: protein shake

Meal 5: will be chciken breasts with pasta. Haven't decided yet how I'm going to cook the chicken

Going to start throwing eggs in tomorrow. Will cook enough for probably 3 days. Will mostly just be eating them in the morning & adding oats as well. Today was my off day from the gym

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hammered legs & back today. Almost got sick! Can't remember the last time I did that. I was way motivated though & I'm pushing myself to get back in shape, so it was well worth it.

Cardio, legs & back (1 to 1 & 1/2 mins rest between sets)

Cardio: bike 5 mins, run/walk 8 mins

Dumbbell lunges: 3 sets til failure

Goblet squats: 3 sets til failure

Body weight squats: 2 sets til failure

Leg extentions: 3 sets of 22, 17, 12

Lat pulldown: 4 sets of 25, 20, 15, 12 & drop set last set

Tbar row: 4 sets of 20, 15, 12, 12

Low cable row: 4 sets 20, 15, 12, 12 & drop set last set

Getting there, but still got work to do. Going to stick with high intensity on legs. Strength is there, but I need more muscle endurance in my legs. High rep routines are kicking my ass & it's what I need!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Great legs day
Eggs are part of my main stapple,I consider them 50%of my mass today:twisted:

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great legs day
Eggs are part of my main stapple,I consider them 50%of my mass today:twisted:

That's good man. I'll get there soon. Don't know about the 50%, but I'll get it close... or break myself trying :x

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chicken, tilapia & eggs with jalapenos. Trying to take this diet thing a little more serious & put in some more effort to get ripped! I still need to prepare the sides like pasta & rice

Last edited by a moderator:
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't worry about pasta at all for what your shooting for brother rice is good some yams or sweet potatoes. And not much honestly a trick a guy taught me to go carb free or pretty Damn low have a large peach for breakfast this person told me that a peach is perfect for the carbs needed for your liver and brain function. I could go on just that peach and a bowl of oatmeal post workout. For weeks and I was ripped.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I wouldn't worry about pasta at all for what your shooting for brother rice is good some yams or sweet potatoes. And not much honestly a trick a guy taught me to go carb free or pretty Damn low have a large peach for breakfast this person told me that a peach is perfect for the carbs needed for your liver and brain function. I could go on just that peach and a bowl of oatmeal post workout. For weeks and I was ripped.[/QUOTE]This %

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't worry about pasta at all for what your shooting for brother rice is good some yams or sweet potatoes. And not much honestly a trick a guy taught me to go carb free or pretty Damn low have a large peach for breakfast this person told me that a peach is perfect for the carbs needed for your liver and brain function. I could go on just that peach and a bowl of oatmeal post workout. For weeks and I was ripped.[/QUOTE]

I have been wanting to try a lower carb diet to see how it works for me. I might just have to do that. I've been wanting to at least cut them down becuase I feel real sluggish anymore after eating to many carbs. I will pick some sweet potatoes up tomorrow. Those sound so good right now!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I have been wanting to try a lower carb diet to see how it works for me. I might just have to do that. I've been wanting to at least cut them down becuase I feel real sluggish anymore after eating to many carbs. I will pick some sweet potatoes up tomorrow. Those sound so good right now![/QUOTE]Love sweet potatoes

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been wanting to try a lower carb diet to see how it works for me. I might just have to do that. I've been wanting to at least cut them down becuase I feel real sluggish anymore after eating to many carbs. I will pick some sweet potatoes up tomorrow. Those sound so good right now![/QUOTE]I have recently got some fast food from black stone labs carbs from real food. It's candied yam flavor mixed with vanilla ice cream whey isolate is pretty freakin tasty. I bring this up cause. A. It's real carbs just drinkable and B. Very easy to control how many carbs your taking in.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Me too bro! Haven't had any for a while. I need to look up some recipes. When I used to eat em & wasn't watching what I ate, I smothered em in butter & brown sugar!!! I can't be doing that now lol

- - - Updated - - -

Candied yams with vanilla ice cream... mmmm! Once I get some funds together, I will check that out

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Me too bro! Haven't had any for a while. I need to look up some recipes. When I used to eat em & wasn't watching what I ate, I smothered em in butter & brown sugar!!! I can't be doing that now lol

- - - Updated - - -

Candied yams with vanilla ice cream... mmmm! Once I get some funds together, I will check that out
No candied yams and ice cream....craziest u can go is cinnamon and unsalted grassfed butter .Cinnamon has fat burning properties.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

My bad I didn't see what u wee talk in about sorry

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Post workout if you have depleted your glycogen stores you sure as hell can have all that good stuff. I use smart balance butter in the purple tub butter that's good for you. Now we're talking supersets drop sets oh my God I cant do anymore sets. Then go drink a bottle of water and do it again. Cause if the reserves aren't depleted then that meal with all the goodies isn't quite as good as it could have been. I'm sharing these things are all things I do in the weeks leading up to a show I've done them they work. Of course I'm doing all kinds of shit at this time to help but if you will truly deplete you glycogen you will be amazed at the changes your body will start making.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

No need to be sorry bro. It was actually pretty funny... you were like NO lol

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

No need to be sorry bro. It was actually pretty funny... you were like NO lol
Lmao

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Post workout if you have depleted your glycogen stores you sure as hell can have all that good stuff. I use smart balance butter in the purple tub butter that's good for you. Now we're talking supersets drop sets oh my God I cant do anymore sets. Then go drink a bottle of water and do it again. Cause if the reserves aren't depleted then that meal with all the goodies isn't quite as good as it could have been. I'm sharing these things are all things I do in the weeks leading up to a show I've done them they work. Of course I'm doing all kinds of shit at this time to help but if you will truly deplete you glycogen you will be amazed at the changes your body will start making.

I will work until I'm crawling out of that gym, if it gets me all that good stuff! A healthier butter is something I should have already got & now that you mention it, I will put that on my grocery list right now

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I will work until I'm crawling out of that gym, if it gets me all that good stuff! A healthier butter is something I should have already got & now that you mention it, I will put that on my grocery list right now
Ya its not to bad their is nothing like a big glob of real butter in the middle of your bowl of oatmeal. Lol

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I couldn't agree with you more bro! Toast too. Baked or mashed potatoes especially, but I will stay away from those, except for those occasional cheat days

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Been a shit day fellas, but I'm here & ready to catch up with my log. Split up with my gf that I've been with for years & on Valentines Day, so it sucked. Anyway, had therapy today & did quite a bit, so I didn't lift, but I hit some cardio & abs. My new diet is going pretty good as well, but still got some kinks to work out.

Meal 1: egg sandwich & milk

Meal 2: sliced steak wrap

Meal 3: chicken breast

Meal 4: tacos (post workout, hit cardio hard)

Meal 5: other half of steak wrap

Meal 6: will be tilapia & half a chicken breast

I know it sounds crazy, but I could see a difference in the way I looked after just one night & day of cutting back on my carb intake! Looked & felt good, but was still up a pound & a half to put me 233.5. I learned a long time ago not to worry about that scale though. I'm pretty confident it's a positive gain. Appreciate the help from Thudgens & the rest of you all with my diet. I think that's the motivation I needed. Going to hit arms tomorrow as hard as they've been hit in months!

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, prayers to those families in Florida. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing kids be harmed & especially killed. It's fu^#*"@ horrible! They need to set in place a barbaric torture for people that kill kids. Been a long day fellas... sorry for the rant