• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mayweather to fight again

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated boxing champion Floyd Mayweather is at it again with his money-making venture for fighting a non-boxer. After earning so much money from his fight with mixed martial artist Conor McGregor, Mayweather is now poised to fight a Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa. Mayweather has a record of 50 wins with no losses but only 49 of that are considered boxing fights. Nasukawa has a fight record of 27 and also undefeated.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't say that I'm excited for this fight because we all know every Mayweather fight is trash. The only fight that I'm interested in is the AJ Vs. D Wilder fight.

M

Maestro

I would not pay a dime to watch Mayweather fight again. His fights have been disappointing so far and I don't think things are going to change any time soon. So Mayweather might as well go to hell.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just when the hype is starting in social media here comes the official statement from Floyd Mayweather that was posted in his social media account that the tentative fight with Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa is a no go. Mayweather said that he was duped into agreeing to a fight that he actually didn’t want. The fight was actually for a private audience mainly composed of big Japanese businessmen. It was not meant to be a public spectacle, Mayweather said.

M

Maestro

Duped? Mayweather is a F****** chicken.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really??? This sucks!!!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In a sudden twist with the cancelled fight of Floyd Mayweather against kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa that Mayweather had denied to happen now comes the Japanese promoter with news. The fight will happen on December 31 this year, according to Noboyuki Sakakibara who is CEO of RINZ, a company that promotes mixed martial arts fights. As proof Sakakibara posted on his Twitter account a photo of him with Mayweather.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is Maywether always fighting people that know nothing about boxing. Of course Tenshin Nasukawa will be at a disadvantage.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is one fight that we should never... watch because Floyd is making a fool of us. If you remember the fight of Muhammad Ali with a wrestler, I think Inoki was the name, it was the most boring fight ever. The wrestler was on his back and kicking continuously that Ali couldn't come near. It looks like history will be repeated.

M

Maestro

This is one fight that we should never... watch because Floyd is making a fool of us. If you remember the fight of Muhammad Ali with a wrestler, I think Inoki was the name, it was the most boring fight ever. The wrestler was on his back and kicking continuously that Ali couldn't come near. It looks like history will be repeated.

Muhammad Ali was before my time but I have read of this one before. These kinds of fight don't interest me one bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Muhammad Ali was before my time but I have read of this one before. These kinds of fights don't interest me one bit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest boxers that's ever lived, pulled a Mayweather on people. This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest boxers that's ever lived, pulled a Mayweather on people. This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

I think I was a teenager when Ali fought a wrestler.

Floyd Mayweather had declared his fight against Japanese kickboxing star Tenshin Nasukawa on New year's eve. But take note that Mayweather had clarified that the fight will be for 9 minutes only, that's probably 3 rounds of 3 minutes. He also said that the fight is purely for entertainment only. So there, the cat is out of the bag that Floyd will be milking the pay-per-view subscribers again.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Let's all remember that when an athlete turns into a pro, he now turns into an ENTERTAINER. The sport doesn't matter that much anymore but what's essential is the revenues he can bring to the business. It's sad but true.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's all remember that when an athlete turns into a pro, he now turns into an ENTERTAINER. The sport doesn't matter that much anymore but what's essential is the revenues he can bring to the business. It's sad but true.

This makes me realize that sports is more of an entertainment than being a physical event. Look at the popular players who earn so much but we cannot say that they are the best. They are just highly paid for their popularity and not really for their skills in playing. If you remember the Russian tennis player Anna Kournikova who is not really a good player but she had lots of endorsement because she was a crowd favorite all the time she is in the tennis court.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

This makes me realize that sports is more of an entertainment than being a physical event. Look at the popular players who earn so much but we cannot say that they are the best. They are just highly paid for their popularity and not really for their skills in playing. If you remember the Russian tennis player Anna Kournikova who is not really a good player but she had lots of endorsement because she was a crowd favorite all the time she is in the tennis court.

Oh yes, I remember her. I believe she was also one of Enrique Iglesias Jr.'s ex-girlfriend. In my opinion, a sport is 50% physical activity and 50% entertainment. There are times where people don't watch the game because of the competition itself but because of the personalities involved. Just look at Star Olympics held by showbiz personalities for example.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems that it’s all systems go with the fight of Mayweather against Japanese kickboxer Tenshin “Ninja Boy” Nasukawa. The fight was declared an exhibition match only and will happen on New Year’s eve with the venue to be announced later. But with the lack of press release and promo activities it looks like the match will not be a blockbuster like the Mayweather-McGregor fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is being honest of Floyd Mayweather to admit that he is not promising a knockout but an entertainment for the 3 rounds of fight against Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s eve. Fans may be disappointed when Mayweather said that he wants to go out and have fun which has a hint that there will be no serious fight. Mayweather, however, said that he will not be knocked out because that is not in his dictionary.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was not able to see the fight because it was not covered by any tv network here. But based on the news the fight was a farcical encounter. There was a knowdown, all right, but the video showed that Mayweather's punch did not hit his Japanese opponent who went down like he was bamboozled by Manny Pacquiao. It was real entertainment just like the scripted fights in the WWE. So much money was lost in that nonsensical fight.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

It's the most stupid fight I've ever seen, I mean a seasoned world champion boxer vs a 20 year old Kickboxer who is restricted from using kicks, who can only do punches. It was a disaster for the young Japanese. Here's the fight from YouTube.

https://youtu.be/swQv4TdFzjE