Your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Road to competitions!

Juan Morel

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Steve Laureus has dropped out of the 2019 Olympia to focus on the 2020 Olympia. It's a mistake if you ask me.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rhoden last year

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Patrick Moore 9 weeks out

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

https://mrolympia.com/content/americ...lympia-contest

NEW YORK, July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- American Media, LLC Chairman and CEO David J. Pecker, owner and operator of Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia Fitness and Performance Expo and the Mr. Olympia Contest, today announced that he is revoking the eligibility of 2018 Mr. Olympia Shawn Rhoden from competing in the 2019 and future Mr. Olympia competitions. The announcement follows the recent charges that led to a warrant issued in Utah for Mr. Rhoden stemming from an alleged incident in October 2018.

In addition to revoking Mr. Rhoden's eligibility from future Mr. Olympia competitions, American Media also announced that it would suspend coverage of Mr. Rhoden in its media brands, including Muscle & Fitness and FLEX, until the legal process has been completed.

About American Media, LLC
    American Media, LLC owns and operates the leading print and digital celebrity and active lifestyle media brands in the United States. American Media's titles include Us Weekly, Star, OK!, In Touch, Life & Style, Closer, Men's Journal, Muscle & Fitness, Powder, Snowboarder, Surfer, Bike, Mr. Olympia Contest, National Enquirer and other celebrity and teen titles. American Media also manages nineteen different digital sites including Usmagazine.com, OKmagazine.com, RadarOnline.com, Intouchweekly.com, Lifeandstylemag.com, Closerweekly.com, MensJournal.com, MuscleandFitness.com, Powder.com, Surfer.com and other digital and social properties. American Media's magazines have a combined total circulation of 5.7+ million and reach approximately 49.4 million men and women each month. American Media's digital properties reach approximately 65 million unique visitors monthly.

SOURCE American Media, LLC

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's one thing to fuck a guy for a period of time until more information comes out in pubic. But to make a blanket judgement that someone is banned for life before any info is even learned from Rhoden's side is a knee-jerk, PC move.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phil: Enjoying my 7th appearance in 8 days here in the UK with some awesome hardcore bodybuilding fans at @powerzone_gym today. I was training shoulders and let a gym member join in on this workout and boy did we have a great time as we blasted through over 35 sets of 8 different exercises all within an hour! What really made this day special along with all of the days on this tour is that I have made sure that every person attending this tour gets to know the real Phil Heath and I can say thank you for everyone allowing me to stay within a safe yet vulnerable place to share not only training tips, but also my perspectives and ideologies about creating a champion version of self. One more day to go so Iíve gotta get some rest and meet some more awesome and passionate fans.

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My pick to win is Roelly. He always has difficulty with his timing and commonly spills over. If he can nail it, he has the size and that extra something (pizzaz but not cockiness like Heath) that is a marketable trait. There is a lot riding on this Olympia since Heath was hated by the majority of the fans and then the Rhoden rape allegation. So they have to get this one right and it's not like a boxing match where the best man wins.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wtf it's going on with Bonac and Neil Hill?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phil Today

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is the 2019 Olympia Winner, Roelly Winklaar!

A post shared by on

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates
    2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    Here is the 2019 Olympia Winner, Roelly Winklaar!

A post shared by on

Roelly looks sick!!

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Phil Today

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates
    Did Heath confirm if he will be there yet?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Phil Today

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates
    Did Heath confirm if he will be there yet?
    Dont know bro he hasnt say yes or no as far as i know tho

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just heard Josh Lenartowicz may be out of the 2019 Olympia due to health issues?

From Josh: Hi Everyone, I hope this finds you well.
    This is just a quick note to let you know that Iím currently dealing with a health issue that requires me to step back from social media and public interaction for a brief while. No need for panic and Iíll be fine but I need some time and space to heal and get back to full health. Iíll share in greater detail down the track but for now, I just wanted to reach out, say hi and explain my recent absence. I wonít be responding to comments for a while but just know that I truly appreciate all the love, support and kindness that comes my way. See you soon and God Bless.
    Love Josh.

Last edited by KaiGold; 07-20-2019 at 12:38 PM.

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

They are trying to get Hadi Choopan to the US for the Olympia!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions