• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all i meant was we are never eating there again???? wtf

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
patdiddy said:
all i meant was we are never eating there again???? wtf
lol sorry i didn't mean to be an ass but some dumbass traveling salesman fell off my Grandma's porch and sued her even though she had just bought a bunch of useless crap from him and he won damn i wanted to kill that muthafuka :stoofoo:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol I thought you meant sue as well my mate dropped a brick on his foot at work and sued them he got ?1500

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was just pulling your strings about the avenger. But, street racing is retarded unless its just you and someone else in the middle of nowhere.

Oh, and don't be depressed since you haven't driven a stick. Standard tranny's are over-rated.

B

bombdigity510

1. i was born in newcastle england
2. i moved to america wen i was 12
3. my longest relationships are about a month long
4. i broke my arm in 8th grade skateboarding
5. i picked up dumbells first time after arm healed and promised myself i wudnt break it again
6. first dumbells were 3lbs and i did curls with them
7. im about to be a freshman in college
8. i got a 1380 on my SAT's
9. lost my virginity in 10th grade
10. received blowjobs in the woods b4

just thought i'd share some insights about myself

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mango said:
9. I however have never driven a car with a manual transmission.

You have not the pleasure of DRIVING.

There is nothing as changing gears appropiately... car and man... OMG that's what I love more... CARS...

2 of my al time favourites

Ferrari 288 GTO

Ferrari F40
Ferrari20f40201 1

And a car that British love... Ferrari 250 GT SWB (Short WheelBase). It's the one at the right. I love British for his motor racing fever!
V9n12 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
1. I was one of 60 people accepted into Penn State's School of Architecture out of several thousand applicants.
2. I once worked at a nutrition store, got pissed off at the management and then stole over 1,500 dollars worth of merchandise.
3. Up until 10 grade I never used a swear word worse than "damn".
4. I've never used any type of drug that wasn't perscribed to me.
5. Somehow I've never been caught doing anything that could be in jail, lucky I guess.
6. I was the points leader in a series of poker tournaments at Penn State, which won an award for best poker college in the country.
7. My dad passed away of a brain tumor when I was 19; I had to take care of him in his last days.
8. I've been paid to write movie reviews a few times.
9. I weighed 145 pounds at this height in 11th grade. In 12th grade I weighed 195.
10. I am a borderline alcoholic :350:

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Poppa Pump said:
almost everyone in here is either bruce lee or a ex-convict,im scared :skurred: :skurred:
thats y i dont believe anyone here!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can hardly even think of 10 things that arent just bad lol il try

1) Im obsessed with Ferrari's wish I could afford one ever since I was little I have had a collection of anything Ferrari.

2) I left school with no Gcse's regret it now and am currently retaking some.

3) I have a pet tarantula called bruce.

4) Im on community service for getting caught with 9 ounces of pot.

5) I live at home with my parents.

6) I have never been to prison but have been arrested alot.

7) I started bbing to get stronger so I could go kickboxing and to help me through some problems now im hooked.

8) Im single at the moment but have a hard time staying faithful.

9) I have just got my lisence back from having no insurance and I would like a motorbike a Kawasaki ZXR 400.

10) Im 20 this saturday 19 aug.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see you like ferraris also im a lover of old school ferraris like the 250 le mans

and for new ones its gotta be the Enzo for sheer race car factor

E

EvilDumbell

I have a very large distended GH penis :)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
1. I love lamp.

That is all.
Don't worry I got it! Anchorman rocked!

1. I'm a self taught musician with over ten years of experience on guitar.
2. I have been with my girl for over 5 years.
3. I have hazel eyes.
4. I was a little guy in school and was once hung off the balcony by my feet.
5. I have a love hate relationship with science. It is boring and pedantic, but it matters to get things right, unlike the guess work and erronous claims most people use instead.
6. A guy once tried to pick a fight with me when I was chatting up a chick. I told him to meet me outside for a fight. He went outside and I stayed to chat to the chick, while all his friends laughed at him.
7. Our dog gets more compliments about how lean and fit and strong (fast) it is than myself or my girl. Neither my girl nor I get the same compliments, we just get called "lucky".
8. My training highlight was setting PB's in all lifts on one day; OH press, pullups, dips, deadlift, incline bench, and db row.
9. I played in a grand final with my team in footy (only to lose). We were severe underdogs with a score for/against of 96% and the oposition had 380%. We lost by 10 points (a small margin).
10. I have grown 6" taller, gained 35kg (77lbs) and have a lower BF% since I started training.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tim290280 said:
10. I have grown 6" taller, gained 35kg (77lbs) and have a lower BF% since I started training.

congratulations man, thats a very great achievement, man you must have been a tiny guy. How tall are you now anyways?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congratulations man, thats a very great achievement, man you must have been a tiny guy. How tall are you now anyways?
I was 5'6" and 50kg when I graduated high school. Considering that half the guys were fully grown at age 15, I was really short by 17. One guy was 6'11".

I'm now 5'11.5".

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. I was born in Dubai, United Arab of Emirates
2. I lived in England till i was 11, then I moved to Canada
3. I got arrested for the first time in England this summer, cause i got into a fight with a bum while i was drunk...:spy:
4. My trademark "mop-head" hair is 100% natural, i didnt even know it would look like that when i started growing it
5. I love scotch
6. I lost my virginity to some 24 year old broad when i was 16
7. I've never had a girlfriend, but by some crazy twist of luck i still manage to get to play with babylons and poonani on a pretty regular basis
8. I once banged a broad on a train within 30 minutes of meeting her, she must have been horny and drunk out of her mind...:spy:
9. I graduated High School with the intention of becoming a Teacher, but after a year off i've decided to become either a Police Officer OR a Firefighter
10. I took karate when i was 12 for a month and gave it up to play video games :D

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
7. I've never had a girlfriend, but by some crazy twist of luck i still manage to get to play with babylons and poonani on a pretty regular basis
8. I once banged a broad on a train within 30 minutes of meeting her, she must have been horny and drunk out of her mind...:spy:

You are some kind of Macho :D :49: :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
You are some kind of Macho :D :49: :eclipsee_gold_cup:

yeh a macho who likes to wear flowers on his hair, oops.