• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

Brumie

Brumie

1. I have no feeling in my forehead or the top of my head.

2. I secretly hide the fact that I'm into fashion

3. My favorite drink is arizona green tea

4. I've swallowed a live goldfish before

5. I smoke Marlboro Lights

6. I wakeboard

7. I have the biggest crush on Penelope Cruz

8. I'm scared to drive

9. I played soccer for a good amount of my life

10. I love sushi

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stryker said:
Yup,

I'm sayin she's just too damn cute for Cardu and I'm yer daddy:bowroflarms:

Sorry about that fellers........ got kinda caught up in a bad mood when I posted that. If ya been curious as to where I've been for the past month?? Welp bein faithful those 16 years just aint a freekin nuff.

Any of you boys contempulating marriage?? yall a damn fool!

sorry to hear about you marriage mate chin up and move forwards

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey pain never made one of these,why is that :e5dunno:

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BUMP

pain i want to know 10 things i didn't know about you :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Poppa Pump said:
BUMP

pain i want to know 10 things i didn't know about you :gaygay:

im with this moron this time..:mbgreddy:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain, tell us about your si....I mean you. :uhoh2:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
hey, i lost this one in the summer! i've just read it (from head to toe) :yarly:

Here i go:

1. I like driving and i think (as wolf) that street racing is retarted if there is any small posibility of hurting anyone else. I'd love riding a car in a circuit and/or having some rally/racing driving lessons. btw: if you haven't driven a manual gear car you don't know what's driving.

2. I think that Pain doesn't post in this kind of threads nor have a log because he likes being "obscure"

3. I've been with my gf for four years, never cheated and never will.

4. My gf is a lawyer and that's not the reason why i won't cheat on her :spy: She's 4 years older than me.

5. I was "the smart guy" (ok, say "nerd") in school and high school, i got perfect scores so my first year at university was free.

6. I'm currently trying to finish my software engineering degree, once i thought about going for the Dr. degree but now i'm so upset of how university works here.

7. I played MechWarrior4 and MechWarrior Mercenaries in a daily basis in a "pro" clan for two years. I won a European 1 VS 1 tournament at light division :eclipsee_gold_cup: Those two years i didn't study a shit.

8. Since the first time i step into a gym ~5 years ago i've been in and out due to schedule, longest period of time training has been 1 1/2 year, but now i'm stronger than ever.

9. I do smoke. That will kill me. I've tried to kick it, but i couldn't. I should kick it, I know.

10. I'm a self-learned amateur photographer and i've done some expos and sold some copies of my photographs. I own a dslr (Canon 350D) and some lens.

That's it.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Storm said:
2. I think that Pain doesn't post in this kind of threads nor have a log because he likes being "obscure"

I thought pain was a pure energy entity unable to harnass a physical form therefor no need to lift weights or create a log :ughnoes:

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
German_Joe said:
I thought pain was a pure energy entity unable to harnass a physical form therefor no need to lift weights or create a log :ughnoes:

I was thinking the same thing..

1 thing you might not know about me

1. I am rockys sex slave.

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10. I'm a self-learned amateur photographer and i've done some expos and sold some copies of my photographs. I own a dslr (Canon 350D) and some lens.

That's it.

It doesnt count when you take predator mode pics and sell them to little kids for cocaine money...

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Mango said:
It doesnt count when you take predator mode pics and sell them to little kids for cocaine money...

:orly2: :tear:

lool. No, not. I like doing urban and social photography and also enjoy studio portrait ("fashion") sessions when i have the opportunity. With models/actors/actresses (wannabes).