• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

12 Weeks Out (223lbs)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good, and pretty damn big, fat loss progress is going really well i see, ripped to the bone buddy

thanks max, still got a long road ahead of myself :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with wolf. You dont look like your holding 17% bodyfat ur body holds it well.

You look fanastic everything is improving, you've only got yourself to beat mate great stuff.

thanks for stopping by pickle, ur support is much appreciated :tiphat:....i'll defiantly keep every1 updated

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look really good buddy. Arms and legs are great. Echo what else has been said. Side chest and most musc are great shots.

thanks rocko, i still need to refine my posing to make my strong points stand out more :gaygay:

u stay handsome

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your doing really well! Some of your posing is a bit awkward I would be working on it to best display what you have

thanks bone, i've really been working on my posing a lot lately....it is slowly slowly progresssing but i still have a lot 2 fix :tiphat:....thanks for stopping by brother

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job Turk! You are lookin SWOLE son! Huge double bi shots. Can't wait to see the transformation...

:keke: thanks brother i'll be sure and keep every1 posted :zangief:

frezzy

frezzy

Hey bro, arms are lookin great, along with back and legs. Keep it up, you're lookin solid!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where ganna have to ditch the big fat and start calling you big sexy :gaygay:

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Looking good there big boy... i see u finally did the shave down.. just showed my uncle ur pics he said ur looking pretty good... be back at school tomorrow so we can start getting our pump on again and i ll be jumping on the diet train with u on monday:ughnoes:

G

georgarelis

pretty good pics, are you going to compete?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good there big boy... i see u finally did the shave down.. just showed my uncle ur pics he said ur looking pretty good... be back at school tomorrow so we can start getting our pump on again and i ll be jumping on the diet train with u on monday:ughnoes:

the shave down took forever son, i was like a big hairy (but 100 times better looking :gaygay:)......tell ur unc i said thanks broski, i'll be seeing u monday for big ol legs :zangief:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks tonkoz and georgarelis: and yes i will be competeting in march :tiphat: