Tech
Ron Paul FTW
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,789
- Points
- 63
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

lol thats crazy...
good father?? even miami would be a better father![]()

lol. how old is the mother? he looks like a kid himself. this is crazy.





Boy dad Alfie Patten agrees to DNA test
Two more boys claim to Maisie's father
Say they had sex with Chantelle Steadman
Alfie agrees to have DNA test
BOY dad Alfie Patten has agreed to have a DNA test to prove his is the father of his teenage girlfriend's child.
Alfie, 13 made headlines around the world last week when The Sun reported that he was the father of 15-year-old Chantelle Steadmans baby girl Maisie.
But since then, two other boys have publicly claimed to be the father of the child.
Richard Goodsell, 16, a trainee chef, told the News of the World he had sex with Chantelle at her home at least three times at the time when she fell pregnant.
I know I could be the father,? he said. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.
Related Coverage
Taboos: Let's talk about sex
Only a DNA test is going to sort this out properly. If I am the father, I have the right to know.?
Tyler Barker, 14, also fears he may have fathered little Maisie.
I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago and I?m really worried I could be the father, he told the News of the World.
?I hope it?s not me. All my mates have been teasing me about it but this isn?t funny, it?s serious.?
Both boys and their parents have made sworn statements in front of a solicitor detailing their nights of sex with Chantelle. They also claim they were not the only ones have unprotected sex slept with Chantelle around the time she conceived.
We didnt use any contraception,? Richard said. It wasn't my first time. But when we split up I found out that she was having sex with lots of other boys I knew.
To be honest, any one of my mates could be the dad?.
After hearing the claims his girlfriend had been unfaithfull, Alfie stood firm on his claim to be Maisie's father.
He told The Sun: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.
"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.
"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.
"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.
"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."
Chantelle?s family insist she lost her virginity to Alfie and that Maisie is his. Alfie says the baby was conceived when he was just 12 after a single night of unprotected sex. Chantelle claimed she was on the Pill but forgot to take it.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.