• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

13 year old father

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
What a pimp. Needs to raise his standards in the future though.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
that girls parents must be proud.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
That girl needs to be shot.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
oops.. at 13 you don´t have cum.. only piss misxture with some water...






ps: Now the dad is going to be a 99 year old !
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
not_the_father-1.gif
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
the mother turned out to be a little whore..

by the other hand... the 13 year old will never have sex in his life again! for sure!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
2 other lads claimed the baby was theirs?!?!
WTF! I would have shut the fuck up if I was them - let the 13yr old take the wrap for that shit.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
:49:. i meant to bump this thread the other day

2 other lads claimed the baby was theirs?!?!
WTF! I would have shut the fuck up if I was them - let the 13yr old take the wrap for that shit.

For real, i guess they wanted attention???
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
2 other lads claimed the baby was theirs?!?!
WTF! I would have shut the fuck up if I was them - let the 13yr old take the wrap for that shit.

x2
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
How is it possible that this ugly chick get's laid more often than most male prostitutes ?!?!?
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I love watching Maury for this shit, espically when the woman are 100% positive that the guy who comes on the show is the father, and they fully break down when the tests come back different :rofl3:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
62
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
99
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
428
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top