• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

18 yr old charged with raping 5 MONTH old!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
nah its not so bad... you dont really notice it msot of the time
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
2 words..

Electric Chair.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
that is FAR too humane for such a crime.

True! He doesn't earn to die with little pain, they should torment him to death!

How someone can do somethink like that?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
oh im sure he will be in much torment in the afterlife.. either way, this fool needs to pay and pay BIG!! im in a loss for words.
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
2 words..

Electric Chair.

Surely you're against murder though bro?

Apparently in South Africa they listen to witch doctors that prescribe raping a baby to get rid of Aids. One of the many problems this troubled country has.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Surely you're against murder though bro?

Apparently in South Africa they listen to witch doctors that prescribe raping a baby to get rid of Aids. One of the many problems this troubled country has.

no, im not against justice.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
men who commit crimes against children are seperated from the rest of the prison population.

That is because they get the shit beat out of them, and they deserve it. Not only is the act terrible, but the psychological effect it has on that person their entire lives is enough to merit a death penalty IMO. It literally destroys these kids as teens, and adults.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hehe the afterlife isnt enough for me... he must suffer physically.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
hehe the afterlife isnt enough for me... he must suffer physically.

werd, if there is no afterlife then the f'er gets off without punishment IMO. :angrydude:
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
He should get at least lifetime in prison. I can not believe anybody would do this to a baby. :no:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
He will plead insanity and 5 years in a nut house, then 10 years probation and a level 3 sex offender.. I know I stated this earlier but it's just the way the justice system works.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
They need to bring out the judges for instant justice:

CoverdreddA 1
 
Top