• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Beefcake - Die For Metal

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You are a fucking bull Beefcake!

(With Cartmans voice)"BEEEEEEFCAAAAAAAAKE"

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, That's partially where I got my name from. And thanks dude.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't get a chance to workout out today because I'm swamped with ISU's and Projects for the end of semester exams and had to drive myself directly home, so I guess I'll be starting my weekend off early.

Y

YM123

ah beef you'v started a log, training looks good mate!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice sessions man!awesome work!

T

The Sheriff

24" calves - and your worried about getting a half inch? must be rough

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shitty death!!!
10 sets of 10 reps at 225lb on smith military!!!!! :skurred:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, that was a mothefucker to do too. I needed help with it from set 4 and up.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just checked your log from start to finish and i must say that it's one of the most enjoyable to read through bud :xyxthumbs:. It's great to see some strongman type lifts thrown in the mix and your post workout reflections always give a good insight into how you felt your day went. I'll definately keep checking back on this one.

Base

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I should hope I'm never THAT fat man. I'm probaby hovering arround 20 - 25%

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bi-Monthly Weigh-In
286.5lbs

Today is monday, so Chest, Calves, Legs :xyxthumbs:

Chest
Flat Dumbell Flye
55lbs - 1 set, 20 reps
65lbs - 1 set, 14 reps
75lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
85lbs - 1 set, 3 reps
95lbs - 1 set, 2 reps

Incline Dumbell Press
75lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
95lbs - 1 set, 4 reps

Calves
Standing Calf Raise
500lbs - 4 sets, 12 reps ea.
600lbs - 1 set, 8 reps

Donkey Calf raise on Smith Machine
300lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
400lbs - 1 set, 8 reps

Legs
Widowmaker - Leg Press
600lbs - 1 set, 25 reps
700lbs - 1 set, 20 reps
800lbs - 1 set, 15 reps
900lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
800lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
700lbs - 1 set, 6 reps
600lbs - 1 set, 4 reps
500lbs - 1 set, 3 reps

Walking Lunges
135lbs - 50 steps altogether

DC Extreme Stretch
I'll discribe the Hamstring stretch today. I grabbed an incline free chair, then put the back of my heel on the top of the bench. I slowly lowered my self to the floor until my ass was on the ground. I held that position for 20 seconds because that's all I could handle. So I repeated that 3 more times on each side and then did a quick set of stairs before heading home.

Post Workout Reflections
Well, my calves started to get cramped up today from how hot it was in the workout room, so that's why I only did a few sets of calves. That, and the smith was hurting my lowerback too much for me to go any higher in weight. There was no pad in the weight room today, so I couldn't do anything more. All in all, not the best session, but deff. better than some I've had in the past. My exams are in 2 days from today and I'm completely swamped with final projects and studying, so tomorrow will be my last session until Friday of next week. I know it may seem like I'm just making excuses not to train, but if I want to make honor roll and get into a good university, then I NEED to study hard and ace my exams and final projects. My next semester is easy though, Co-operative learning for the first 2 periods, then art and law as my afternoon classes. And I'm Co-Oping at a gym, so hopefully if I get there early enough in the morning I can get a workout in while I'm doing my co-op.

Hail and Kill boys!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why flys beef. If you wanna be a strongman than stop doing those pussy exercises ;)

Nice session m8

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, The main reason I do flyes is based on a DC principal of overload. The flye is an isolation movement specifically for pecs. Something you should know about me is I dislike compound exercises. The muscle that you're trying to work should get the attention, not the stuff arround it. Flat/Incline Barbell bench is an exception because in order to do those, shoulder movement is required. But the basic DC principal of over load is to use a seemingly pussy exercise (flyes in this case) and use heavy weights. So say you wanted to do french presses, then you'd have to use a TON of weight even though it's a pretty pussy exercise. The same could be said for liftoffs. It also gives a better range of motion.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flyes are pretty much the same weight as my DB pressing! :49:

Good session. Mighty widowmakers.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude way to keep it real!
just so you know Beef i havnt been able to fill my log out because i got no way of getting to the gym. :no:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys.
@ Rocky: lol, I'm stronger in my pecs than almost anywhere else, so I generally try and keep it moderatly heavy and to my full weights available.
@ Mygeeto: It's all good mate. I'm absolutly swamped with exams and school work as well as I just got laid off from my Sears job due to over-staffing. So I understand your peril.

I'm barely finding time to come online at the moment. Also my computer needs to be re-formatted and recovered, and I have the first disk for the recovery, but the second one is missing and I'm real pissed about that right now. But, I'm okay in the long run. After this week is over, I'll be back up to full operating power.

On the lighter-side of things, I just scored 10 grams for about $60 CAN. I aced both my exams so far and passed both classes with 80%>. I'm in the process of talking to my local university about studying abroad in the land down under. AND to top it off, I've found out I'm no longer being stalked by this crazy girl from a detention centre. (The story behind that is: my ex had this girl add her to MSN, she was from "Maryville" which is a school for troubled girls...we don't exactly know hos she got her msn. This girl got sent there because she stabbed her previous principal with a fork 13 times, bit his fingers almost down to the bones, and jumped out the window and ran away. She was a freak. And so I decided to add her as well, against my better judgement. She saw me in my display picture and told my then-girlfriend that I was a cutie and that me and her should hang out sometime...yeah...creepy. So then I found out a while ago that she was asking my ex where I lived and stuff. I'll admit...I was a bit scared at the fact that i had some crazy bitch stalking me. Apparently, she told my ex that she doesn't like me and that she's moved on. I nearly shit myself with the joy of that statement.)

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Long time no update. I just recently got my computer back up and running and I havn't exactly been in the gym every day. I've taken the last week or so off to catch up on my co-op.

For those who don't know: Co-operative Education is when a student signs a contract with the school saying they would like to go into the work place for "real-world" training. A lot of people pick places like Best Buy, Staples, Foot Locker, or other large scale locations so they can get out of school for the morning. I, on the other hand, decided to co-op at Windsor Squash & Fitness, which is a local health and fitness club (Duh!). The reason for doing co-op all morning is because in order to get the two credits necessary to pass, you need a cumulative 220 hours at the workplace. If you're sick, you're on vacation, you're unable to make it there on-time, etc. then you are allowed to make the time up on days off, after school, or whenever possible. The co-op starts at 8:30 am until 11:00 am, then I have to go back to school for the afternoon, but I usually stop at my friends place and smoke a few j's before heading back. I've been going after school the last week so that I can pretty much take a week off from co-op and do what-ever in the morning and I'll still have hours taken care of. :xyxthumbs: The plus side of working there is the hot ass desk girls and I get a free membership while I co-op there. Boo-Yah! The only downside is that I'm pretty much a janitor that doesn't get paid. I wipe the machines down, I sweep the squash courts, I clean the locker room (and since I'm co-op'ing in the morning it's all old people, and in the last week, I've seen my fair share of old man cock and then some), and I work the front desk. But the desk girls make it worth it. Most of them are 18 and just got out of high school, so they're horny, young, and have a car. I've been flirting with one of them and I'm pretty sure I can have my penis in her if I wanted to.

I'll have a bit of a sporatic workout schedule for the next while because I've got too much going on, but I'll try and update when I can.

Until then...

Hail and Kill boys!