• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Beefcake - Die For Metal

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds nice there beefie...ur co op seems like a lot of fun! try to get ur ass in the gym and workout boy!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be trying :tiphat:

I've got a bit of a sinus infection right now, so I'm home sick today.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks man. I'll check it out.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your pretty sure you can have you penis in her is not the same as you uploading a video of doing ti too her! deliver or be deemed a liar! lol

good sessions by the way, what with the DC principles whilst not doing DC, i thought flye movements are almost never done in DC training!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They're not a DC movement, but I do a DC inspired workout regime. It's mostly because I tore my pec about 6 months ago though to be honest. The press requires you to go slightly below paralell to achieve a 100% effective ROM. The flye on the other hand is a movement that can be altered to suit the user. You can modify the movement to feel a good stretch, sans the pec-tearing parallel elbow motion.

As for the video...I'll try my damnedest to conquer that ass. Veni, Vedi, Vici in this case means "I came, I saw, I came."

:tiphat:

I did workout on Friday morning, but it was a half assed workout, so I won't post it unless you all really want me to, which I don't think is the case.

I'll try and hit the gym on Tuesday because it's March Break and I don't have any travelling money, just money for ganja.

Hail and Kill boys!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stop smoking and go make that video butt fucking the hsit out of ya lady friend!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Possibly friend. Possibly. But I don't want to be sober the entire march break. :tiphat:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still no updates.....you disgust me:disgust:...................:keke:

Go train and post something man!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HOLY SHIT! I havn't been in here in a long time.

Just incase you're all wondering I still do train, but not as often as I'd like. I mostly train at home now, but I get out to the gym with some friends when I'm feeling up to it. My motivation to has seriously been lacking lately, and I'm lucky if I even train twice a week. I'm still pretty muscular, but I'm no where near as strong as before. I attempted to max bench the other day and could only manage 315. Almost got 335, but I was spent.

Football will probably be starting late this year as we have no head coach yet, but when the season starts, I'll try and post what's up. I expect pain, with a chance of blisters :tiphat:

This summer has been by far the laziest summer ever. I've done nothing but smoke, drink, and party until I was pretty much retarded. In hindsight, it may have not been the best thing, but this was probably the last summer I'll be able to just sit at home with my girlfriend all day and party all night. Next summer I'll have to prepare for University. And I've decided that if I don't get a scholarship this year to somewhere, my football career is done and I'll just be strictly working out for Strongman. Right now though Boise State University just gave a scholarship to a guy from my school. The football coach said he would try and get me in good with the head coach from there and I just might get $100,000.00 full ride. It'd be nice, but it if doesn't happen, it doesn't happen and that's just the way it goes.

As I said, I haven't been doing much working out this summer, so should I happen to get a session in before school starts again, I'll post it here if it's worth posting.

Hail and Kill! :gayaway:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Good luck with the scholarship mate! And I hear you on enjoying your summer before uni. You'll never have a summer like that ever again.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Beefy, glad your posting in here,
your one big guy, hope to see your sesssions in here soon ! :)

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stop smoking and go to gym motherfucker !!!

hail and kill :gaygay:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Wanna see you post up your sessions beefy, your mighty strong!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Put in a good pre-back-to-school session today (worked out at home, since it's wayyyyy to fucking hot to walk to the gym and my step-mom has the car):

Height - 6'4" 1/2
Weight - 317lbs (my pops got a Dr.'s scale so I know it's right. I weighed myself in my skivies and an UnderArmour shirt) which isn't bad considering I havn't hardly worked out all summer.

Chest
Barbell Floor Press
135lbs - 2 sets, 10 reps each
155lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
175lbs - 1 set, 6 reps
225lbs - 1 set, 3 reps
245lbs - 1 set, 2 reps (I was trying for 3, but I was so tired and couldn't get it)

Triceps
Skull Crushers
50lbs - 1 set, 25 reps
60lbs - 1 set, 15 reps
70lbs - 1 set, 8 reps

Calves
BW Stair Single Calf Raises
1 set, 100 reps (each leg)

Inverted Bosu Ball Calf Raises
(these are done by turning a bosu ball upside down and squating ATG then exploding on the way up using your calves)
4 sets, 15 reps each

Cardio
I lulz at cardio :keke:

But I did about 2 hours worth of yard work in a black t-shirt with a high noon sun at around 80 degrees and little to no wind. So I probably at least sweat out 1/2lb just in water weight.

Post Workout Reflections
Today I woke up the earliest I've been up all summer. I woke up at around 7:45 a.m. and took a shower right away so I could wake up faster. Did a jamacian hotbox with my new gas mask bong and it was a nice way to start the day. I <3 teh Wake n' Bake. :gaygay:. Then I went and got my brother to help me work out at around 8:15. The whole work-out only took 35 - 40 minutes because he let me go first and just get done. Then I helped him. Took another shower when I was done, and went to see my nieces and nephew.

AS for the workout, it was nice to get back at it before school starts. I was tired as hell and felt like I had pillow hands for the most part. The bar felt like mush in my hands and I think it's safe to say the summer has not treated me well. It's my own fault, but what are you gonna do? Decent session today, but it's deff gonna take me a while to get my strength back up. I've literally done nothing all summer. I probably could have benched 315 today for at least 2, but I was so cherryeyed and my mind elsewhere. Didn't feel safe with that much weight above me and not having my full concentration. Football's gonna' be a bitch the first week. It's a hell week to 'weed out all the non-hackers' as my coach said last year. It feels like a really long soccer practise for the first 3 - 4 days. I already made the team because I was on last year, so I'm debating not even going the first 2 - 3 days. Plus there'll be a whole wave of guys that think they can play, but suck ass there the first couple days.

Last day of summer...

Hail and Kill!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
El Freako: Thanks man! And this really was the last summer I can spend doing nothing. So I'm sure all of you guys that have went through it know why I havn't been to the gym much.

Hypo: I'll try to get in here more as school rolls around. I'll prob be on the computer much more as I took 2 english classes, one of which is writer's craft. Basically all you do is write stories and poems and stuff. Easy ass class, hot ass teacher, but lots of writing.

Miami: NEVER!! (Hail and Kill :gayaway:)

BGL: Thanks man. I'm not as strong anymore though =( . I'll still be throwing some decent numbers when I get back into the swing of things, but for right now I feel as weak as a kitten compared to before.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Post Workout Reflections
Today I woke up the earliest I've been up all summer. I woke up at around 7:45 a.m. and took a shower right away so I could wake up faster. Did a jamacian hotbox with my new gas mask bong and it was a nice way to start the day. I <3 teh Wake n' Bake. :gaygay:. Then I went and got my brother to help me work out at around 8:15. The whole work-out only took 35 - 40 minutes because he let me go first and just get done. Then I helped him. Took another shower when I was done, and went to see my nieces and nephew.
Dam you, I've been looking around for one of them but keep coming up empty handed. Where'd you get yours? I'll trade you pics for my skull hooka :spy:

Oh and I have no idea how you go to the gym baked, I tried once and dropped a fucking plate on my foot :no::49:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dam you, I've been looking around for one of them but keep coming up empty handed. Where'd you get yours? I'll trade you pics for my skull hooka :spy:

Oh and I have no idea how you go to the gym baked, I tried once and dropped a fucking plate on my foot :no::49:

I got my gas mask from my friend Clay for $30CAN and g of some DANK. When he got it brand new it was $85CAN Check local head shops. Around here they have bong attachments and L-pipe steamrollers for the ends if you want to alternate. I'll try and get some pics when I get a new L-pipe for mine. The fucker just broke when I was cleaning it out :angrydude:

There's prob an Army surplus store around you. Check in there for a gas mask with an Oxygen slot in the front. If it's on the side, it'd be a bitch to make. You can prob make a new gas mask bong for $50.

And I worked out at home, so no worries there :keke:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOOOO! I'm back in it boys. Going to stay consistant. Been working out for two weeks, and hoping to continue for the rest of the year. Fuck Track and Field, Basketball, and Wrestling this year. There's probably no chance for scholarships (except maybe wrestling, but it's not worth the $2000 I'd get out of it) so it's time to hit the weights every day. I'm still going to be smoking like a chiminy, but as of now, I don't see any negative effects on my endurance.

I'll post my last session and try and update at least every other day with new sessions.

Thursday
Arms, Traps

Warm-up
10 minutes jogging on treadmill at 6km/hr with a +3 incline

Biceps
Seated Incline Dumbell Curl
25lbs - 2 sets, 25 reps
40lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
50lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
65lbs - 1 set, 6 reps

21's
90lbs - 2 full '21 circuts'

Concentration Curls
45lbs - 3 sets, 10 reps

Triceps
Rope Pull Downs
75lbs - 2 sets, 25 reps
95lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
110lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
155lbs - 1 set, 5 reps
(the cable machine in my school sucks ass and only goes up to 110lbs, so I haver to put a 45lb plate on the back of it to weigh it down :( )

French Presses
80lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
70lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
60lbs - 1 set, 6 reps
50lbs - 1 set, 4 reps
40lbs - 1 set, 2 reps

Forearms (century sets)
Seated Barbell Wrist Curls
25lbs - 1 set, 100 reps

Seated Barbell Reverse Wrist Curls
25lbs - 1 set, 100 reps

Traps
Seated Dumbell Shrugs
90lbs - 2 sets, 12 reps
100lbs - 2 sets, 8 reps

Barbell Shrugs
135lbs - 2 sets, 10 reps
225lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
315lbs - 1 set, 6 reps

DC Extreme Stretch
No stretch today. The school gym was closing early today because of an ESL (English as a Second Language) banquet in the cafeteria that night. I stretched at home with with my girlfriend, doing some Yoga :keke:

Post Workout Reflections
It feels nice to get back into it again, for real this time. Wednesday, I wasn't feeling so well. Expected Thursday's workout to be shitty, but I woke up on Thursday morning, did a wake n' bake Jamacian Hotbox with Obama (my big glass bong) and felt soooo refreshed after my shower. I went to school, had a good day, made a few deals, then worked out. I'd say it qualifies as a good day. The French Presses were HARD AS HELL! So were the wrist curls. You wouldn't think that 25lbs would be enough to work anything out, but my forearms get so pumped by about the 40th rep, it was crazy.
Later that night, I went out at about 2 a.m. to a sick ass party in the boonies with my friend Rob, got hammered, stoned, etc. Then came back and had the best sleep of my life.

Hail and Kill mo'fucka'.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome session man! good to have u back! stop smoling so much pot!!....without me!!! ahahhaha :keke: