• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Beefcake - Die For Metal

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session man, nothing aginst smoking... but get better and consistant sleep other than that toke away.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's too hard to get a normal sleep without some kind of sleeping aid. The way I see it, it's better to smoke one joint or one bowl than pop 5 or 6 Oxys or Percs just to get past the toleration stage.
90% of OTC sleeping pills don't do jack shit for me anymore. And it's better to go with what works and is relatively safe rather than OD on OTC sleeping pills.

Plus, I have my own little store room for all my shit at my new house :D
I could very well open an out-of-home secret pharmacy.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today's Saturday. Normally, I don't work out on the weekends, but I did a quick bench session today. I did a German Volume Set with 135lbs today. I'm so sore right now. :(

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10x10 u mean!? nice man....intense!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10x10.... ouchy... I personally use Nyquil to get to sleep.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10x10.... ouchy... I personally use Nyquil to get to sleep.

No workout tomorow, but Monday is legs, so be prepared for brutality (and a widowmaker set). :ughnoes:

And NyQuil is good, but I have some codine cough syrup. Umlimitied refills for my 'chronic' cough. ;)

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay, didn't go to school Monday, but went today, so I had a nice little Shoulder and Back workout :)

Shoulders
Smith Military Press/ superset with Upright Posture Rows
I was reading a post by Future and he said something about a shoulder workout that incompasses DC style training, so I figured I'd give it a try, and fuck did it ever feel good. I did 5 circuts all together (smith presses, then with no rest, upright rows immediately after is one circut)
Military Press
135lbs - 1 set, 14 reps
135lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
135lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
135lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
135lbs - 1 set, 6 reps

Upright Rows
95lbs - 1 set, 14 reps
95lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
95lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
95lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
95lbs - 1 set, 6 reps

Back
Wide Grip Lat Pull-Downs
100lbs - 1 set, 25 reps
130lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
150lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
180lbs - 1 set, 6 reps
200lbs - 1 set, 4 reps (reached failure at 2)

Bent Over Barbell Rows
135lbs - 2 sets, 10 reps
225lbs - 1 set, 6 reps
315lbs - 1 set, 2 reps (w/ straps because I couldn't hang on any more after the 2nd 135 set :( )

Seated Cable Rows
225lbs - 2 sets, 8 reps

DC Extreme Stretch
Today, since it was shoulders and back, I did a hanging wide grip pull-up style stretch. You grasp a chin-up bar with a wide grip, and let yourself hang, feet hanging off the floor (preferrably crossed), do a pull up and hold contracted at the top for as long as you can. Then drop and repeat the process a total of 5 times. Usually I take time off each time I go down towards the floor (so instead of hanging for 8 or 9 seconds, I'll only hang for 5) as I get more tired. If you do it right, your back will feel 10x better and you'll have a barn door for a back soon enough after :xyxthumbs:

Post Workout Reflections
Excellent day today. I made a total of $600 today, $440 from one person. The workout felt great, I was spent by the end and wanted a wheelchair to carry me home. I went home, popped a couple of Percocets, had dinner and tried to stay awake as long as I could. Got up a few hours later, ate again, then broke 2 xanax bars and I feel so good right now :)

Honestly, I'm afraid to jinx my self right now and say everything's going great (even though it is), but I just found out that after my girlfriend graduates high school (she's a year younger than me) and I'm done my first year at University [of Windsor], we're moving to Toronto and be putting a down payment on a nice little house somewhere in the burbs. I'm getting close to $40,000 from my grandparents for school (even though I get free schooling because I'm an Native Canadian :coolguy:) and she's getting close to $50,000 from her parents and grandparents. Boys...I think it's going to be the start of a beautiful life :D

Hail and Kill!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice workout brother, and damn I might come rob your ass or enforce for ya lol.
Did alot of enforcer work for guys when I was in high school.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice workout brother, and damn I might come rob your ass or enforce for ya lol.
Did alot of enforcer work for guys when I was in high school.

I enforce my own self. When they see an almost 6'5" 300+lbs guy stading there, they don't tend to do shit. :xmaswiggle:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today was Legs :)

Warm-up
Skipping rope - 2 minutes of constant straight skipping. I was tired before I even touched a weight.

Leg Press
540lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
720lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
900lbs - 1 set, 4 reps
1080lbs 1 set, 2 reps (this was all the 45lb plates in the workout room on the leg press)

Squats
I had to go really light today for squats because I have somewhere to go tonight, and I don't want to look like a crippled person in public
135lbs - 1 set, 16 reps
225lbs - 2 sets, 8 reps
315lbs - 1 set, 4 reps

Leg Extensions
100lbs - 4 sets, 25 reps

Standing Calf Raises
300lbs - 1 set, 15 reps
400lbs - 1 set, 15 reps
500lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
600lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
500lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
400lbs - 1 set, 8 reps
300lbs - 1 set, 6 reps

Seated Calf Raises
180lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
275lbs - 1 set, 8 reps

Hamstring Curls
100lbs - 2 sets, 20 reps

DC Extreme Stretch
Today, the quad stretches are what I'll be explaning. First off, go to a power rack (or nearly chest level horizontal bar) and grasp it at shoulder width. Drop down so your toes are stationary and you're left suspended, holding on by only your arms and you're balanced on your tip-toes. The more you push your knees slightly forward, the more stretch in your quad you'll feel. When you feel a little tightness and tugging at the muscle, hold on for 10 seconds. Then stand up, rest for 5 seconds, then back in the start position.

Post Workout Reflections
Another good day today, fella's. Legs were pretty fun, and I'm dressed up right now in a suit and tie for my girlfriend's parents' dinner banquet that I'm going to. Should be a good time. Open bar too :techn9ne:. My legs were so fried today after going heavy on the legpress, I couldn't go as heavy on the squats as I wanted to, plus I have to go to the banquet tonight, in less that 10 minutes, and still need to be able to walk. All in all, good day nukka.

Hail and Kill

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice one, and yea a good leg workout will shut you down for the day lol.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday's workout - Arms and Traps

Arms

Biceps
Standing One Arm Preacher Curls (a la Ronnie Coleman)
20lbs - 1 set, 15 reps
30lbs - 1 set, 15 reps
40lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
50lbs - 1 set, 5 reps

Spider Curls
85lbs - 3 sets, 14 reps

Standing Cable Bicep Curls
30lbs - 1 set, 25 reps
45lbs - 1 set, 20 reps
60lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
75lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
90lbs - 1 set, 2 reps

21's
60lbs
70lbs
90lbs
50lbs

Triceps
Tricep Push Downs
90lbs - 2 sets, 15 reps
105lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
120lbs - 1 set, 12 reps
135lbs - 1 set, 10 reps
180lbs - 1 set, 6 reps
205lbs - 1 set, 4 reps
60lbs - Burnout set

Liftoffs
30lbs - 4 sets, 10 reps

Forearms
Farmer's Walk
60lbs - 100 steps
90lbs - 50 steps
110lbs - 35 steps

Hammer Twists
15lbs - 4 sets, approx. 50 reps each set

Reverse Curls
50lbs - Burnout (approx ~100 reps)

DC Extreme Stretch
The tricep extreme stretch I do is a bit different from that of the conventional DC tricep stretch. Mine incorporates the stretch of the whole arm (tri, bi, forearm). In my school's workout room, we have a corner with two poles sticking out of the wall (similar to the ones seen in Metroflex gym that dips are preformed on), but anything close to upper chest/neck height will do fine. Grab the bars as if a dip is being executed, hold position at the top for 5 - 10 seconds, then allow yourself you dip down for the second half of a dip and hold for 5 - 10 seconds, then allow yourself to drop down so your legs are suspended, arms extended up and stretched (so you can feel it in your forearms and lats) and hold that for 5 - 10 seconds. That's it.

Post Workout Reflections
Decent day yesterday. Was feeling pretty good most of the day, but I think I'm unfortunatly getting sick. Dry cough, upset stomach, headaches, the works. But it's cool though. I think I can make it to the weekend for my girlfriends birthday. I just bought her a really expensive necklace...and I plan to score some MAJOR points with her and her family after they see it :keke:
Picked up a Half Pound for 475 of some FIRE. I smoked a personal 1g Swisher Cigarillo blunt last night and was blown for hours...it was a good night. :)

Hail and Kill!

Edit: I forgot to list traps, but I'm too lazy to type it out. Next time.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Session looks good man!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Awesome looking sessions Beefcake! And much jealousy from me on being so close to buying your own house... I'm nearly 27 and I don't see it happening too soon.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
seems you've lost a bit of strength since back in the BBD days, Shame you took so much time off!

Great workout though Beefy!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seems you've lost a bit of strength since back in the BBD days, Shame you took so much time off!

Great workout though Beefy!

Yeah. I stopped training after I injured myself twice within the same 3 month time span. I tore my pec severely and nearly tore my ACL right off the bone being an idiot. I'm as close to being healed as I can be. But I still get intense pain sometimes when I'm training or when I'm sleeping and I turn the wrong way. I need to wear a knee brace/ knee wraps when I go heavy on legs and be careful not to use too much weight when I do chest. It's a shame that so much time had to be taken off, as I lost much of my original motivation to the sport of powerlifiting and bodybuilding, which in turn hindered everything else.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work out bro, shame about the blows to the body though.