• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs. Phil - Pose for Pose.

If Victor was doing the Arnold 08, who would win?

• Total voters
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread just proves how difficult judging is and how opinions can differ.

andjelkok

andjelkok

This thread just proves how difficult judging is and how opinions can differ.

No, I would rather say that you can't judge bodybuilding from pics only - especially if they are shot in different lightning.

Vics condition looks shitty in toose pics, but in reality, it's not so bad...

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
based on the pics, I would vote Phil because Victor is carrying too much water.

R

Ruhlforever

phils conditioning shits ALL OVER vic. Phils definition is much more pronounced, especially the cuts in his legs. From those pics, it doesnt matter if vic had a bigger back, heaths was far more detailed. I dont see these glute striations you're talking about.... or these peaking bis. Phils V taper is much more pronounced than vics... his midsection is much tighter

Vic was training so hard to bring these cuts, but surprise, his injury, proof of the heavy workouts plus walking lunges, but Phil, Damn, Phil has a lot of cuts, especially the Vastus Lateralis and Sartoris, and calves for a black men (Not Racism Please) look quite impressive due to high insertion.

J

juicyjuce

It doesn't even matter anymore, becuase the new pics of Phil show that he is a completely different bodybuilder as far as size is concerned.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doesn't even matter anymore, becuase the new pics of Phil show that he is a completely different bodybuilder as far as size is concerned.
Whatever...

The only way judge these two guys is to see them at the same time, at the same stage. Hopefully it will happen at this years olympia. Judging from the pictures (taken in different circumstances) it is not "fair".

V

vikingship333

Phil is on the way. But Vic is top dog right now

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We should wait to see Phil at the Ironman first, then compare the 2.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Raptor

Based on their last contest. I would have to go with Big Vic. But you never know. And now we probabley won't know until next time this year. And by then Phil will even be better. While Vic will still be trying to get back to previous best. Cant' wait to see them on stage together.

M

massmonsterpas

phil looks more tighter than vic and with the aded sice of phil he will kick ass

M

massmonsterpas

and thy say Jay has a big waist but victor in those poses is not far behind

Lemon

Lemon

Hard to say with those pics, but what you can see is that from the back it's victor's game.

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

is this phil heath from iron man ????? if not if u put those up it wood b way closaa

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe that by the time these two meet on stage it will be Phil who places higher.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In those pics Vic wins hands down, they both have a very aesthetic structure but with Vics wider shoulders and more size than Heath he will win. Soon Heath will catch up and then it will be an awesome show down as long as Vic comes back 100% from his injury.

R

Ruhlforever

No way to compare victor´s back with Phil Back, Phil can add tons of muscle there but overall Victor´s back is the true Ronnie Coleman heir apparent back. Triceps, we all know that Phil is the best but Victor is the only to match that condition.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK although I'm a bigger Victor fan than Phil fan... I must say this not a fair comparison because the pics of Phil are not from his last show i.e. Mr Olympia where he was bigger, fuller and way better than what he appears in these pics... I do believe however at Vic at his best would beat Phil at his best... atleast for now and a couple of years to come!

J

joligr

i thnk phil wins every pose x 2 plus phil has real calves not ful of synthol victors are so noticeable just like freemans pec tear i think thats what kept him from winning the mr o this year

a very solid argument... and did victor tell you about "his synthol calves"?
Martinez has only a problem but a very serious one to be the best this year, his quads...