• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs. Phil - Pose for Pose.

If Victor was doing the Arnold 08, who would win?

• Total voters
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strange that most guys on this thread voted for Vic to win, but give it to Phil pose for pose?

Also if Phil wins most of these poses, does that mean that he would / should have won the Olympia had he entered like that? I don't think so

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Based on those pictures i would say he would have at least beaten Vic.

D

d.capodiferro

what are you talking about?
also i don't like vic and ,as most of you, hope for phil to dominate over him, but in these pics vic wins hands down.
if phil had competed at mr o with that shape, he would have placed 6th. he is not better than last year's wolf, for sure

Lisu

Lisu

Those are old photos, we have to see what Phil prepared for us this year...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some of you guys must have somekind of Heath-glasses on. Judging by those pics Victor wins hands down, every pose.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ agreed! I dont know how many can say that phil wins those back poses. Even if his back is much improved, Vic is wide and peeled from the back. Split calves, dry hams, striated glutes, christmas tree back, and a v-taper from hell not to mention peaking bi's. No way would phil beat vic from the back...

Prote

Prote

Although I like Phil more I would say that Victor would win that competition.

Looking forward to see what Phil brings to the stage:food-snacking:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil hands down, mofo'ers..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^^ agreed! I dont know how many can say that phil wins those back poses. Even if his back is much improved, Vic is wide and peeled from the back. Split calves, dry hams, striated glutes, christmas tree back, and a v-taper from hell not to mention peaking bi's. No way would phil beat vic from the back...

phils conditioning shits ALL OVER vic. Phils definition is much more pronounced, especially the cuts in his legs. From those pics, it doesnt matter if vic had a bigger back, heaths was far more detailed. I dont see these glute striations you're talking about.... or these peaking bis. Phils V taper is much more pronounced than vics... his midsection is much tighter

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phils conditioning shits ALL OVER vic. Phils definition is much more pronounced, especially the cuts in his legs. From those pics, it doesnt matter if vic had a bigger back, heaths was far more detailed. I dont see these glute striations you're talking about.... or these peaking bis. Phils V taper is much more pronounced than vics... his midsection is much tighter

Yes, Phil's condition is a tad better. The pics of Vic are not as good for one, but your wrong on the rest of your assesment. The Creator is right. :dunnodude:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
If Vic came in great condition, then yeah no doubt he'd beat phil in a posedown... but as far as those pics are concerned... phil wins.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ If only conditioning alone won bodybuilding contests! Dont get me wrong, I love phil and wish more guys came in as peeled as he does, but Vics shape from the back is incredible and will always be very difficult to beat. One of the most pleasing back double bi's I have ever seen because the muscle flows. That being said, we dont have a pick of phils improved back but I would put my money on Vic winning those shots.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Vic came in great condition, then yeah no doubt he'd beat phil in a posedown... but as far as those pics are concerned... phil wins.

then why didnt he win Arnold 07?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then why didnt he win Arnold 07?

Great point :2:
Conditioning is one thing, but size also counts. Vic is obviously much larger than Phil in those pics. We will just have to wait and see how Phil looks with his new size to make a better comparisson.

jdowden87

jdowden87

the only pose i see heath winning is the most muscular, victor dominates all the other ones especially the back shots

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Front Double Bicep: Victor Martinez
Most Musc: Phil Heath
Side Tricep: Phil Heath
Side Chest: tie
Back Double Bicep: Victor Martinez
Back Lat Spread: Victor Martinez
Front Lat Spread Victor Martinez
Abs n' Thigh: Victor Martinez

Overall: 6 to 3 in favor of Martinez

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although Victor clearly wins on the back shots, Phil would look much better if he was facing the camera.

msuman

msuman

Phil wins most of those poses even though those pics of Phil are from last yr. He'll look much better this year. SO, watch out!!!

R

Ruhlforever

Front Double Bicep: Vic
Most Musc:Vic
Side Tricep:Vic
Side Chest:Vic
Back Double Bicep:Vic
Back Lat Spread:Vic
Front Lat Spread Phil
Abs n' Thigh: Phil