• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respect will be earned on Dec 31 2008 (12am GMT - London time)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posting that smiley = :gaygay:

I think you secretly love all the gay humour, but you're afraid to admit it. It's okay buddeh, you can tell us. :keke:

actually i don't. i find it monumentally childish, idiotic, overdone, and stupid. the mods and admins think all the fighting is bringing down the quality of the site? no. the excessive amount of 9th grade homo humor is.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually i don't. i find it monumentally childish, idiotic, overdone, and stupid. the mods and admins think all the fighting is bringing down the quality of the site? no. the excessive amount of 9th grade homo humor is.

You dont like gayhumor and u are Braaqs friend? :uhoh2:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Saying that = :gaygay:

You seem to be the only one who has a problem with the gay humour here. We all think it's funny, or at least put up with it.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Although not presented the nicest way, he has a point and to an extent I agree.

P

Pain

VIP
The gay humor is all Robcardu's fault.

Stop being so gay Mr.Cardu.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The gay humor is all Robcardu's fault.

Stop being so gay Mr.Cardu.

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

damn you rob

meet me later :jerkoff1::greddy::gaygay::techn9ne::gayaway::hay::gheyfight::xmaswtfgay::bowhay::trickysmiliey::eek:

;)

and like blake said if you dont like it leave it or stop your bitching....

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

regardless if you dont like it or not, stomping your feet screaming "i dont like this, its so childish, its stupid etc etc" wont get you anywhere

we have been told to keep all the your so called "9th grade homo humor" to the Offtopic section of the website, which we have done, and for those who like to spread it else where through the site should know better

but seriously man... you seem to complain about everything/detail/situation/problems/v.i.p,
And somehow pick arguments among the members and whatever other issues you have.

now you will prolly get offended and take what i said to have "another" argument :wutyousay: . but by all means im not trying to start any argument or get my knickers in a not over it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
regardless if you dont like it or not, stomping your feet screaming "i dont like this, its so childish, its stupid etc etc" wont get you anywhere

we have been told to keep all the your so called "9th grade homo humor" to the Offtopic section of the website, which we have done, and for those who like to spread it else where through the site should know better

but seriously man... you seem to complain about everything/detail/situation/problems/v.i.p,
And somehow pick arguments among the members and whatever other issues you have.

now you will prolly get offended and take what i said to have "another" argument :wutyousay: . but by all means im not trying to start any argument or get my knickers in a not over it.

yes i am acutally stomping my feet and crying right now over this. you should see me now i'm about to punch my computer i'm just so distraught. thanks again for the homespun advice.

if you would place your bias aside for a moment (just a moment i promise) and were to look at my initial post you would see that i was making an arguement for 2 individuals that deserve the "respected" title. one of the the points i was making for those 2 members (the KM and the creator) was that they DON'T make all those lame posts that are pretty much in every thread, amongst other things obviously like their vast knowledge pertaining to bodybuilding. but all some garnered from that post was that one point. and you'll notice quite comically that everyone who is making an issue out of this are the very members that do make these feeble attempts at humor :wutyousay:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
if you would place your bias aside for a moment (just a moment i promise) and were to look at my initial post you would see that i was making an arguement for 2 individuals that deserve the "respected" title. one of the several points i was making for those 2 members (the KM and the creator) was that they DON'T make all those lame posts that are pretty much in every thread, amongst other things obviously like their vast knowledge pertaining to bodybuilding.

True they are very knowledgeable. But what I dont understand is how you can say that they dont joke at all since you dont have a clue cause you lack access to the VIP section, and there is half of the messageboard :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True they are very knowledgeable. But what I dont understand is how you can say that they dont joke at all since you dont have a clue cause you lack access to the VIP section, and there is half of the messageboard :tiphat:

actually you're very right i don't have any idea what they post in the VIP. but that should be obvious anways since i'm not a vip. i'm just going off of what i see here on the board. and i am not completely opposed to this humor. blake and i kid around as i do with some of my other friends and it can be (very) funny sometimes. i'm just annoyed at how much of it there can be on here at times, that's all.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
actually you're very right i don't have any idea what they post in the VIP. but that should be obvious anways since i'm not a vip. i'm just going off of what i see here on the board. and i am not completely opposed to this humor. blake and i kid around as i do with some of my other friends and it can be (very) funny sometimes. i'm just annoyed at how much of it there can be on here at times, that's all.

Sure it can be much, just ignore it if you dont like it. = problem solved
One thing you should know, the humour you see around here is alteast x2 "worse" in the VIP section and the VIP chat

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with you regarding KM and creator should be in the running for the "respected" status
but we dont decide on who becomes it, as the admins and mods decide.

but everything can't always be serious with every post, its always great to have fun and laughs among the members to a certain point where things do get "out of control" .

these types of comments with the smilelys arent doing any harm to no one, but still bringin some laughs throughout the website, but there is a certain point and limit on where they should be posted and how far it should be taken.

truthly i would like to end this type of discussion between us if it tends to get out of hand. :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure it can be much, just ignore it if you dont like it. = problem solved
One thing you should know, the humour you see around here is alteast x2 "worse" in the VIP section and the VIP chat

Totaly agreed with you here Danielle amberson :tiphat:

like also another option is to block their posts which can be done via the USER CP section at the top, somewhere among the options there

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with you regarding KM and creator should be in the running for the "respected" status
but we dont decide on who becomes it, as the admins and mods decide.

but everything can't always be serious with every post, its always great to have fun and laughs among the members to a certain point where things do get "out of control" .

these types of comments with the smilelys arent doing any harm to no one, but still bringin some laughs throughout the website, but there is a certain point and limit on where they should be posted and how far it should be taken.

truthly i would like to end this type of discussion between us if it tends to get out of hand. :tiphat:

ok, again we really weren't even having a discussion. i made a post on why i though 2 members deserved respected and people made an issue on one of the reasons i thought they deserved it. i made no direct call out to anyone.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

75% of my posts are childish/gay/joking and you like me so whats up with that :greddy: (just to make you made :keke:)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
75% of my posts are childish/gay/joking and you like me so whats up with that :greddy: (just to make you made :keke:)

he only like you cause your still non vip, wait till you get vip lmao J/k i love you guys!!!! haha

P

Pain

VIP
Few days to go before the big announcement.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go Team Mecca! :tiphat:

Best of luck to those who are in the running that the admins/mods have in mind