• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

1994 German Pro pics

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Paul Dillett in the best shape of his life! He won the 1994 German Pro just a week after the Arnold Classic.

Germangp19942ap0 1

Germangp199414xw3 1

Germangp199413vd0 1

Germangp199412xz0 1

Germangp199411go3 1

Germangp199410sa9 1

Germangp19949ck1 1

Germangp19948xv1 1

Germangp19946tz7 1

Germangp19944fb9 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
he was a freak back then, and in amazing condition..
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Man that smile is sick :D looks like some massmurder
 
shaolin36

shaolin36

Member
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
11
Points
1
freakensten dillet at his best
 
bb4life

bb4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
141
Points
16
He looked damn good, and Ronnie looked decent as well for so early in his career.
 
KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
223
Points
16
thats absolute insanity... one of the best packages from the front of all time guaranteed. Killer calves, hams and glutes aswell... only thing holding dillet back from an olympia win was his back and in mid and later years, posing.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
He looks as if he would rape the judges if he lost. That crazy smile xD

Awesome physic, Ronnie looked great too.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
A monster! Pity about his back, but I think his shoulders were just too big to get a good contraction in his back.

Don't think he even reached his full potential. If he learned to come in a bit harder, improve his back and posing, he could have been unstoppable!
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
A monster! Pity about his back, but I think his shoulders were just too big to get a good contraction in his back.

Don't think he even reached his full potential. If he learned to come in a bit harder, improve his back and posing, he could have been unstoppable!

i have always thought the same
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Paul had some freaky pair of arms!!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Great pics!

Awesome conditioning. Paul sure was a freak! Look how small Nasser looks...
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
It reminds me of something Dorian Yates once said, that he thought his only potential threat was Dillett......
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Looked huge and sonbaty looked kinda small maybe cuz he was by dillett.
 
hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
dillet looked huge great legs and calves but he lacked alot of bak, vince taylor looks great xcept his medialis is a little small but his legs from the side r huge, aswell as his arms on the side chest pose,
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
If only he nailed his condition,he could hae been a threat to the olympia.
 
S

Slabbefusk

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
29
Points
6
Man Big Ron looked small standing next to Dillet.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
tkD
Replies
0
Views
4K
tkD
tkD
Top