• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2001 Olympia Montage

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
he 2001 Mr. Olympia contest held October 26–28, 2001 at the Mandalay Bay Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada as seen on Fox Sports Net and presented by bodybuilding legend Shawn Ray.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
cool video, thanks for sharing it :tiphat:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Some of the stuff in there is from 2000.. oh well.
Thanks for the vid. :tiphat:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice stuff
It always smacks me in the face how good Jay looked that year.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
gret video... god i hate king kamali...
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Great video. 2001 was pretty good year overall.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Awesome vid. Well put together.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
awesome, thanks :xyxthumbs:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
man 2001 was just a great year for everyone, it really seemed like everyone was on their top game....especially for Jay he just looked his best ever
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
yea great year, one of the best maybe. i think this year could be just as good too, with the talent competing.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
^ I agree there are a lot of people who are being spoken about taking first place. The last couple years its just been Coleman Vs Cutler for the top spot but this year especially with Cutlers 'controversial' win last year it will be real good.

Also great Video, did you make Arcane1129?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Wow Kamali's arms didn't even look small...he looked pretty good too. Jay looked phenomenal,and he has a great attitude.Mature guy.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome video, it looked like that was a helluva good year for them all. seems like everyone had a good time.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Ruhl, James, and suprisingly Darrem all looked so good that year. And this was Deff Jay's best year. Great conditioning.
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
939
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
tkD
Replies
15
Views
7K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Iceman1981
Replies
1
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
Top