• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2007 MM Awards - Best Sig or Sigs

The Best Sig of 2007 Belongs to...

• Total voters
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Arcane1129, Big04pimpin, FOOTBALL FAN, pegasus, SerbMarko, Tech

FTW.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Go in the misc section and look at the 10+ threads his made in a day that aren't even funny.

Thats misc mate..and some actually thinks they are funny :xyxthumbs::dunnodude:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats misc mate..and some actually thinks they are funny :xyxthumbs::dunnodude:
Yeah, I mean just look at the huge number of replies :jerkoff1:

Misc is about things that are meant to be funny, not just a place to dump random shit to get your thread count up. Why do you think Tech wanted the VIP's to just post in the VIP section. Cause of the newbs dicking up the misc.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Oki..chesty what do you think I would gain by posting more threads in here?..is there anything I dont know about that you do? Or where you just posting "random shit" to gain posts :jerkoff1:

If I find something funny it might make me want to share the laugh or information with others, and if some guys dont think it funny.. so be it..I dont care :dunnodude: obviously some dont, but some obviously do

And the fact that you are indirectly calling me a newbie is nothing I'm going to comment at all :uhoh2:

Take care

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oki..chesty what do you think I would gain by posting more threads in here?..is there anything I dont know about that you do? Or where you just posting "random shit" to gain posts :jerkoff1:
I have no idea what your talking about. I just think your posting threads just to get your thread count up.

If I find something funny it might make me want to share the laugh or information with others, and if some guys dont think it funny.. so be it..I dont care :dunnodude: obviously some dont, but some obviously do
Most don't.

And the fact that you are indirectly calling me a newbie is nothing I'm going to comment at all :uhoh2:
You are one :tiphat:

Take care
You to :keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think this is the first online poll option I could have voted for RP and didn't... :(

Daniel gets my vote, if he can make me a Ron Paul signature, he gets my love as well.

:food-snacking:

262mp90 1

68epkw 1

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teh Shorty gets my chalk mark on this one:hsughr:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf's signatures are always amazing.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Poor FuManChu :no:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Why has been there so many views with so few votes? New members, don't be shy. It's a great way to get involved.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I thought he was banned.
He damn well should be.

My question is: where are all the 10 post lurkers? They're probably here enough that they know who is who but it seems like only VIPs or higher are voting for some reason. :wtcrun:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted for Ron Paul...

RON PAUL