• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2008 Houston Pro Prejudging Pics

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
d87xv-1.jpg

qx09e9-1.jpg

2rer4if-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Richardson and Silvio are top 2 for sure, i prefer Craig's phsyque over Silvio though..
 
M

MsaNe

Active member
Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
28
Points
1
is this gustavo on the left side Oo?
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Richardson and Silvio are top 2 for sure, i prefer Craig's phsyque over Silvio though..

I agree. I think Richardson looks great.

PS: Go Paco! :keke:
 
N

nikrei89

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
52
Points
6
Armin Scholz for the win! Very big mofo! Silvio looks quite small next to him :keke:
 
K

karu

New member
Member
Joined
May 24, 2007
Messages
4
Points
1
yes armin schols is massive and looks great.
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
based on these pics, top 3:

Charles
Richardson
Silvio
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
based on these pics, top 3:

Charles
Richardson
Silvio


oh come on man you gotta give armin scholtz some credit for dwarfing silvio and not coming soft this time

maybe when they turn back its a whole different story..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I really like Richardson's physique but he hasn't nailed it here either. I'd also like to see Bill Willmore nail it again but he doesn't look great in these shots. Armin is still lacking in the legs department and will be penalized accordingly. Except from the back, Darrem hasn't improved in years.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Armin does dwarf Sivlio. did looked like Gustavo on the left lol..
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
looks like a samuel win, but richardson does come close.
 
KCharger9

KCharger9

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
112
Points
16
How can you guys think thats gustavo its not even close. Pacos physique is so unorthodox and doesnt resemble gustavo at all.
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Armin looks great. I didnt realise he was so huge.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Craig Richardson actually has pretty damn good physique and that paid off.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
why would you make this thread when we have one going with way more pics and results?
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Good god, was that Ken Jones in the first pic?
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
why would you make this thread when we have one going with way more pics and results?
This thread was made before the other one and was just for prejudging pics/discussion. Thanks for showing up though.
 

Similar threads

curtisymoo
Replies
2
Views
3K
msuman
msuman
Mr.Olympia 2008
Replies
3
Views
3K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Top