• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2009 Australian GP results

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
1st place - Kai Greene

2nd place - Silvio Samuel

3rd place - Toney Freeman

4th - Michael Kefalianos

5th - Ivan Sadek




_MG_4645_YTQCKJXAJZ-1.jpg

_MG_4653_KOODHQEIHP-1.jpg

_MG_4659_VFREGHOLZY-1.jpg


_MG_4627_TSQVVRYQPJ-1.jpg

_MG_4635_IGPZCKQABF-1.jpg

_MG_4641_JKLLFYRNOO-1.jpg


_MG_4553_AVHFRBIEIQ-1.jpg

_MG_4558_RUSCSSVGQK-1.jpg

_MG_4563_LYIFJMTRPQ-1.jpg


_MG_4579_PJIVAEBSKA-1.jpg

_MG_4583_EQNUFEOCZS-1.jpg

_MG_4587_MFJNDGBZRC-1.jpg



_MG_4614_YXPLNZEHAT-1.jpg

_MG_4616_EIVURCDOUX-1.jpg

_MG_4619_PACEMQDQXE-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I'm surprised with Silvio 2nd and Toney 3rd...
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
^ Not if you look at the pics. Silvio was much harder.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ Yeah, but still i wouldn't put Silvio ahead of Toney.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Yeah, I believe top 3, at least, were fairly judged.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Yeah I think it was a fair judge..






ps: just waiting for DD's pics from the expo. or kangarus.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The scorecard

2009australia_results-1.gif
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Fair call.

Not a fan of Kai's physique. I don't get what the hype is about.
 
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
107
Points
16
I really toney but..... doesnt he kinda look like this goomba thing from mario brothers???



 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113


To be honest, i've always thought at this comparison in front double bicep pose, but i don't want to insult and disrespect the Team Greene members, and i didn't do it...

here the color is similar to the other pic
img_00871237011870-1.jpg
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Tech, Tim and tKD = Team Antikai
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ triple T :bitenails:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Come on guys, Kai peaked one week ago and he is holding water... you are not making a fair call, IMO.
 

Similar threads

Top