• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2009 Mr. O Trip?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Well PM me if you plan on going and want to share a hotel or something. It would be the cheapest way. Ill take a list of names and as soon as the dates are finalized for the 2009 Mr. O.. ill do some shopping and lock in the best deals.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ all of us should fit in one room,
cheap as hell that way.
I GET THE CLOSET THOUGH.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I'll go guys, but i get the closet with hypoop, i need to see that predator real close. :carduindisguise
 
C

checkmate

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
8
Points
1
I'm definitely in, its the olympia ive been waiting for with Vic coming back to take it next year without a doubt, ive been a bodybuilding fan all my life, but living in Australia has only limited me to the Australian Grand Prix in melb. However, being more financially secure, i have certainly made a decision to go to the 2009 event, hit me up with details when it gets closer, thanks .
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I would almost like to go to the ASC as much as I would the Mr O...Only because Ronnie might do the Arnold!
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Dates for 2009 Olympia are Sept 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th. My plan is to arrive Thurs Night the 24th. Enjoy Vegas. And then take in the weekend and leave Sun the 27th morning. I will PM all of you who are interested around April to start planning like hotel rooms...see if I can get us a group discount.
 

Similar threads

Top