• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Mr. O Trip?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well PM me if you plan on going and want to share a hotel or something. It would be the cheapest way. Ill take a list of names and as soon as the dates are finalized for the 2009 Mr. O.. ill do some shopping and lock in the best deals.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ all of us should fit in one room,
cheap as hell that way.
I GET THE CLOSET THOUGH.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll go guys, but i get the closet with hypoop, i need to see that predator real close. :carduindisguise

C

checkmate

I'm definitely in, its the olympia ive been waiting for with Vic coming back to take it next year without a doubt, ive been a bodybuilding fan all my life, but living in Australia has only limited me to the Australian Grand Prix in melb. However, being more financially secure, i have certainly made a decision to go to the 2009 event, hit me up with details when it gets closer, thanks .

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would almost like to go to the ASC as much as I would the Mr O...Only because Ronnie might do the Arnold!

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dates for 2009 Olympia are Sept 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th. My plan is to arrive Thurs Night the 24th. Enjoy Vegas. And then take in the weekend and leave Sun the 27th morning. I will PM all of you who are interested around April to start planning like hotel rooms...see if I can get us a group discount.