• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 Arnold Classic official competitors list

Salt

Salt

My guess:

1. Phil
2. Kai
3. Branch
4. Dexter
5. Rockel

What the judges would prolly do:

1. Melvin
2. Hidetada
3. Shelestov
4. JOJ
5. Freeman.

Lulz.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
My predictions... but im usually wrong.

1. Kai will return to the ASC thrown and will redeem himslef of his Olympia Conditioning

2. Phil will also redeem himself of his O appearance and finally take out dexter but will it be enough to take out the champ (Kai)?

3. Dexter beats Branch and shows that he can still outclass branch regardless of his Olympia placing.

4. Branch wont look as good as the 2010 Olympia and there for wont place as well.

5. Toney Freeman (unless Roelly can beat the politics.) will do a bit of Keto to get leaner and come back in better condition then at the Phoenix but still wont have shredded glutes. Silvio's condition can also take 5th, its a toss up.

I have a feeling that this years Arnold Classic will have the most in condition top 5 of any show in a very long time.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the judges would prolly do:

1. Melvin
2. Hidetada
3. Shelestov
4. JOJ
5. Freeman.

Lulz.

:bowroflarms:

Just going on last year and the 2008 AC, you'd have to say that there are 4-5 guys that are in the running: Dex, Phil, Kai, Vic, and Branch. Toney also has to be in with a shot, although he must be shagging one of the judges daughters or something for him to have lost the Phoenix Pro.

M

modelar2

Phil

Let´s have a look at the picture of Phil. Real or photoshopped? I have never seen such a great photo of him!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Let´s have a look at the picture of Phil. Real or photoshopped? I have never seen such a great photo of him!!!

I think it's from a photoshoot right before the 09 Olympia finals, and I don't think Flexonline are ps'ing their pics like MD for example.

index_02.jpg

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My predictions... but im usually wrong.

1. Kai will return to the ASC thrown and will redeem himslef of his Olympia Conditioning

2. Phil will also redeem himself of his O appearance and finally take out dexter but will it be enough to take out the champ (Kai)?

3. Dexter beats Branch and shows that he can still outclass branch regardless of his Olympia placing.

4. Branch wont look as good as the 2010 Olympia and there for wont place as well.

5. Toney Freeman (unless Roelly can beat the politics.) will do a bit of Keto to get leaner and come back in better condition then at the Phoenix but still wont have shredded glutes. Silvio's condition can also take 5th, its a toss up.

I have a feeling that this years Arnold Classic will have the most in condition top 5 of any show in a very long time.
This is exactly how I hope the placing will go, except Ronnie Rockel placing over Toney.
Hopefully, Melvin won't place over Toney this time now that there are bigger guys around, excluding him out of the picture.
I'll be happy either way if Phil or Kai wins, though.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ lol we usually want the same people to win

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LT's Arnold predictions!

A4tech