• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2010 Arnold Classic official photos thread!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^^^ Have you seen bodybuilders onstage without oil or with very little oil?

They look better in the sense that they would look retarded walking around looking shiny all the time. In natural lighting they look really good aswell but onstage they look soft. Their striations and vascularity isnt as pronounced since the light isnt reflecting off of them very well.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
^

True that.

I really like those behind the scenes photos. Everyone looks good.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I dont know if this picture is from the expo but it was brought up recently and nobody answered my question of whether or not it was from the ASC expo.

Michael Lockett has some freaky type of muscularity.

2mecmtg-1.jpg
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Wow, that guy looks good dude. Looks like he can really pack some muscle on that frame! His haircut is straight out from the 70's. And that I like.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
He has some serious asymmetry issues though...or he did last time I seen him compete
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
He has some serious asymmetry issues though...or he did last time I seen him compete

Yeah, one of his legs is half the size of the other lol i think it has to do with his boxing stance and being used to having a dominant leg. He turned down 2 pro cards... thats nuts. His tricep-brachialis tie in is crazy. I dont really care about him much though because he doesnt seem to really be into the sport. Hope he's having fun though, I heard he is sponsored by Shiek and works their booths.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Photoshoot with Branch coming soon on MD

11llmxj-1.jpg

25jea91-1.jpg

9kp745-1.jpg

rhr9jq-1.jpg

29zyhpv-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Also with Kai



attachment65-1.jpg

attachment66-1.jpg

attachment67-1.jpg

attachment69-1.jpg

attachment70-1.jpg

attachment72-1.jpg

attachment73-1.jpg

attachment75-1.jpg

attachment76-1.jpg

attachment77-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
And Roelly..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
God, Kai has some sick quads... Fuck.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Toney Freeman, the night before the Arnold:


25816_110229288991454_100000131490820_26-1.jpg


25816_110235798990803_100000131490820_26-1.jpg



25816_110235925657457_100000131490820_26-1.jpg


25816_110236025657447_100000131490820_26-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A

active_transport

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
47
Points
6
i dont' see why quincy winky is trying to pose like boyteenheartthrob cutler "haircut" excuse me jay cutler
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i wish i could look down and see legs like that.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Awesome work dilated!
 

Similar threads

Top