• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2010 Arnold Classic official photos thread!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Check bb.com's comparison pics,



img_12971267903242-1.jpg

img_13021267903243-1.jpg

img_13211267903244-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I spotted her in the line up and thought "finally a female BBer that takes it back to the old style".

img_02241267838214-1.jpg


Hell yeah, as i posted in the other thread, she reminds me of the Bodybuilders of the 70's


On a side note, For once i would like to see jay with normal Hair lol
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
roelly`s tricep should have entered the contest as a seperate contestant
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Anyone sort of notice something up with kai's left tricep? Who ever thinks Kai beats phil need a pair of glasses.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Rxm's pics are up now, they're lazy lolol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
the look on their face can sometimes be a good indication of whether they are in shape or not.. if they ** feel ** they have something wrong they will usually smile less then they usually do or not at all.
(i`m refering to top tier pros here)


tbh kai looks soft in certain areas
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
IM's pics are awesome!
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
Damn suprised they didnt go blind from the flash of the camera IM used
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Damn suprised they didnt go blind from the flash of the camera IM used

Haha well you can't see much anyway when you're standing on stage due to the stage light.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
If u look at the most muscular pic Phil sticks out like a sore thumb. Phil is on!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Fuck, this is Phils show IMO.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Kai looked softer compared to last year and even O for that matter... Phil looked big and ready... Dexter only ready :) Roelly is the new king of Most Muscular :)
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
One of these days Roelly's triceps are gunaa fell off of his arms :)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Kai looks evil but he just is a big softy

_O5C1800-1.jpg


_O5C1813-1.jpg


_O5C1828-1.jpg


_O5C1845-1.jpg


_O5C1850-1.jpg


_O5C1857-1.jpg


_O5C1862-1.jpg


_O5C1858-1.jpg
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Arnold Ruuuullllllllleeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 

Similar threads

Top